Taemin vs The Universe

난 니가 제일 좋아 (I like you the most)

 

A/N:  Brief update. No time to talk. Except... has anyone one heard Jay Park's new CD? Lovin' it!
 
**Also I apologize in advance if the numerous drug references in this chapter offend anyone. I took a sociology class this semester, and yeah now I have drugs stuck on my brain.
 
~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:
 
Taemin
 
All throughout the day I got weird stares from a lot of people. And when I say a lot, I mean practically everyone. The news about my drug problem spread through school like wildfire. Kids would stop me in the hall with the most off the wall comments.
 
"Taemin-ssi, who's your supplier."
 
"What's it like to get high?"
 
"The first step is admitting you have a problem."
 
"My uncle was addicted to coke but he's doing good now. It's gonna be ok, man. Be strong."
 
I was looking forward to getting to dance club practice at the end of day. I know I can always trust my dance buddies to not believe silly rumors like that. I walked into practice with a smile on my face ready to great the other members.
 
"Taemin-ah I though we were close how come I didn't know you had a dark side?" Someone laughed as I walked in.
 
I rolled my eyes at the familiar voice.
 
"Not you too, Yunho-hyung." I sighed. 
 
"Because he didn't want to disappoint you hyung." Seungri chuckled.
 
Here I thought Onew and Key were bad, but it seems as if it was everyone's goal in life to torture me.
 
Taemin: 0                          Universe: ....too many to even count
 
"Oppa, you could have come to me for help if you needed it." Hyosung touch my shoulder gently. "I'm always here for you. Always."
 
O. Kay. That wasn't creepy at all. Nope, not a bit.
 
"Thanks but that's not necessary." I eased her hand off my shoulder as subtly as possible. No need for anybody to get any ideas, and have a new rumor get back to Minho. Isn't Key supposed to be taking of this problem?
 
I looked around the room at my fellow members who seemed to have gotten over the short-lived amusement at my misfortune. The girls were standing around talking near the boom box probably gossiping, some of the guys were engaged in a push-up competition (except for Eunhyuk and Donghae who were borderline making out in the corner, get a room guys please), and Hyosung was...
 
....still staring at me. -_- Sa-weet. Seriously in need of something to interrupt this awkward moment.
 
"Yah! Lee Taemin you have got some serious explaining to do!" 
 
Yes, saved by the sibling.
 
"Annyeong, Noona." I said innocently.
 
"Yeyeye, whatever." She put her hands on her hips and gave her 'don't bull me' face. 
 
Just for the record she calls it that, I did not make that up.
 
"What's this I hear about your drug addiction. Do you know how bad it makes me look to have a brother on heroin?"
 
"I thought it was ?"
 
"Meth is what I heard."
 
"The point is...." Min interrupted loudly, "....I'm telling Umma, unless you swear it's not true."
 
As lame and sappy as it seems, it actually warmed my heart to know that Noona would just take my word for something like this. Awww, she really does love me.
 
"I am not now, nor have I ever been on any type of illegal drug. Happy?"
 
"No, but I am satisfied." 
 
I watched as she took out her cell phone and sent a text to someone. She instantly received a reply and smirked victoriously.
 
"That rumor should dead by tomorrow morning. Sekyung is taking care of it."
 
"That's all it took?" I asked incredulously with my mouth agape. "Noona, why couldn't you have done that earlier?!"
 
"Uh..." she looked confused, "...because I don't see you until now. Duh."
 
Oh right. Makes sense.
 
"Oh ok. Komawo, noona." I grinned cutely.
 
"You're welcome Taeminnie." She cooed while pinching my cheeks. She is the only person, I repeat, the only one who can get away with doing that to me.
 
"OK everybody-" Min began, but was cut off by the latecomer.
 
"Sorry, I'm late. Jung had to talk to me." Gikwang explained.
 
"Jagiya, gwaenchanayo." She said.
 
"No fair." Eunhyuk protested, "The last time I was late you made me hold my breath."
 
"You're not my boyfriend."
 
"Bias!" He gasped.
 
"Guilty. Anyway roll call." Min pulled out the attendance sheet from her overstuffed duffle bag.
 
"Why do we have to do this every meeting? We're all here." Yunho asked.
 
"The administration requires it, it's the only way we get funding." Min's no nonsense tone was heard loud and clear by all.
 
"Kim Hyuna" "Here"
 
"Kim Hyoyeon" "Here"
 
"Lee Gikwang" "Here"
 
"Lee Taemin"      "Aqui"
 
"Lee Donghae" "here"
 
"Lee Seunghyun" "I guess"
 
"Lee Hyukjae" "..."
 
"Lee Hyukjae "..."
 
"I refuse to answer to that name. It was given to me by The Man."
 
"Suit yourself. Absent." "Aish, ok ok here."
 
"Jang Wooyoung"  "I'm here, I won't ignore you Min-ah"
 
"Greeeaaat.....Jang Hyunseung"  "Here"
 
"Jun Hyosung"        "Present"
 
"and Jung Yunho"   "Here"
 
"Now that that's done. We will couple dance to Taeyang's 'I Need a Girl', but since there are more girls than guys we'll need two male-male couples. Eunhyuk and Donghae obviously," of course, "then, Wooyoung and Taemin."
 
Great I get paired up with the touchy-feely guy, too bad I have no interest in him whatsoever.
 
Taemin: 0                      Universe: ....too many to even count (+1)
 
~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:
 
 
That chapter = fail. But it was just a filler anyway, because it's been so long. Next update will be devoted to 2min, I can't wait! I hope everyone is keeping up with character connections and couples and whatnot. (I had to slide Eunhae in here somehow ^_^v , and Gikwang for his adorableness - said adorableness is featured below)
 
Dont give up on me! I will get the hang of this updating thing. Comment please
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
by LoveFCuz