Interlude [I'm Baaaaaack!]

난 니가 제일 좋아 (I like you the most)

A/N: OMG I’m BAAAACCCCKKK!!!! Most of my subs probably don’t even remember this fic but guess what?.... I finally got my muse back, and I actually know where I want to go with the plot! ^^ But keep in mind school is in session and I have a job so I won’t promise really frequent updates, however I will promise to never abandon this fic again. If I ever go more than 2 weeks without updating you all have my permission to spam me with PMs and ‘update’ comments~~

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

Interlude

“Yobeoseyo?”

“Hyung~ you were supposed to call me at 8 o’clock. What happened?”

“Oh… sorry Taemin-ah,” Minho heaved a heavy sigh, “a lot of went down tonight.”

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine, jagi. Don’t worry. How was the family dinner thing?”

“It was as boring as I expected. Nothing really happened. We ate, and talked, and they asked us kids a million and one questions. Nothing to say I don’t think…except…my Aunt and Uncle are relocating to the Philippines for a while.”

“That’s cool.”

“Yeah, and they didn’t want to uproot my cousin Jongin, so he’s moving in with us.”

“And you said nothing happened,” Minho laughed.

“Eh, it’s no big deal. He practically lived with us when we were kids so it’ll be like old times.”

“Sounds like you two are close. What’s this Jongin kid like?”

 “Well, first of all it’s ‘Kai’, you can’t call him Jongin unless you’re family. Otherwise let’s see uh… people say we’re really similar (we are related after all), so yeah he’s tall, smart, a good dancer, good looking… and oh yeah he’s bi just like you!”

“How did you know I was bi? I just figured it out this afternoon!” Minho asked, perplexed.

“Oh please, hyung I made you bi.” Taemin giggled. Minho couldn’t argue with that so he shrugged and let it go. “When Jongin moves in it’s gonna be a blast. Fun times will be had, I reckon.”

“Oh really, now? Don’t have too much fun without me, Tae.” He demanded in a mock serious tone.

“Calm down hyung you’ll be there for all of our shenanigans.” Taemin chuckled at his own lame joke.

“Hmm, I look forward to it.” Minho smiled to himself, imagining the chaos another Taemin could cause.

A comfortable silence settled between them, and for a few minutes nothing needed to be said. The two were content to simply share each other’s presence via telephone. This didn’t last however, because Taemin could sense his boyfriend’s thoughts wandering back to whatever it was that had made him forget to call.

“You’re too quiet, hyung. What’s wrong? And don’t brush me off this time.”

“Nothing. It’s just… I talked to Joon-hyung tonight.”

“And…?” Taemin prompted.

“And he’s a ing jackass.” Minho bit out.

“Whoa you sound pretty pissed. What did he do to you?”

“It’s not what he did to me…” Minho paused debating whether or not to reveal this juicy piece of gossip, then decided Taemin would be that last person to spill this secret if Minho asked him not to. “He slept with Hyosung.”

“HE WHAT?! No way.” Taemin denied.

“Yes way.” It seemed that now that the dam had broken, the rest of the story came pouring out. “He told me tonight that they did it after the party, and get this… he just walked out on her before she woke up the next morning.”

“That jerk! Hyung, you have my complete support if you decide to castrate him.”

“Believe me, I’m considering it.” And he was. Minho had known Joon for 3 years now, and in that time he’d come to trust him like a brother. To hear that he could do something so careless to a girl that he thought of as another little sister made him question everything he thought he knew about the guy. “I just can’t believe this. I know Joon hyung, he doesn’t do stuff like this, he doesn’t hurt people.”

“It’s the people we think we know the best that end up surprising us more than anyone.”

“Tell me about it. And can you believe he had the audacity to claim that she was the girl he’s had a huge crush on. Like he’s in love with her or something!”

“Maybe he is. Love makes us do crazy things. I mean, look at how we started out-“

“Not the same,” Minho interrupted fiercely.

“But similar.” Taemin countered.

“Fine. Whatever. I disagree, but whatever. One thing’s for sure though.”

“What’s that, hyung?”

“If that bastard ever comes near Hyosung again… I’m beating the out of him.”

 

End of Part 1

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

A/N: So yeah I’ve decided to split this up and introduce some new storylines. There’s gonna be a time jump to the beginning of Part 2 {Only like a month and a half}. I’ll be introducing a few new important characters and continuing the JoonSung and 2Min plots, and don’t worry I haven’t forgotten about Eunseo- not by a long shot. (insert evil cackle here) Look forward to it!

-Bye guys! ^.^v