CHAPTER 9: HEROINE

LOVE IS GONE (SEQUEL TO LOVE IS SWEET)

 

EXO- Heart Attack

Super Junior- Hero

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            Everybody had a splendid time except Minhyuk at the party. Mr. Park was giving a speech.

 

“Give a big clap to our principal Mr. Hwang” Mr. Hwang went up the stage and the students gave a round of applause. “I’m grateful to be able to stand here this wonderful evening” he began his speech. “Did all of you enjoy today’s party?” Students applauded louder. “Good. I just want you to have a great time this summer without wasting time. I want to give a big honor to manager of this beautiful hotel, Hwang Horyoung to give a speech” he welcomed a handsome man wearing a suit with a tag written ‘Manager’ on it to the stage. The students clapped.

 

            The man bowed and started to give speech.

 

“Hi. It’s our honor to serve you the best. Hope you enjoy and study hard, okay?” “Yes” the students voiced. He smiled in satisfaction. “That’s a really short speech” Sungjae said to Peniel. He just nodded. “But don’t you think he looks like Mr. Hwang? The two look really close” he said. “Maybe that’s his son”

 

            Students started to whisper among them. “He looks like Mr. Hwang thought” “Are they father and son?” Listening to that made Mr. Hwang and the manager smiled. “Yes. I’m actually the son of your principal” his words surprised most of them including teachers. “Thank you” he finished his speech and gave the microphone to Mr. Park back before went down the stage.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            Minhyuk was standing beside the pool while staring deep into it. No one stood there except him. *I wonder how I can get her?* he was daydreaming. Suddenly, a male student pushed him into the deep pool without him knowing. Listening to splash of water, Eunkwang looked at the pool instantly. So does everyone. *Where’s Minhyuk? He stood there just now. It can be!* he got up and ran to the pool.

 

            Hyeri just got back from chatting with Sunny. She looked for Chanyeol and saw everyone was standing near the pool. *What’s that?* She went into the crowd and saw Chanyeol holding onto a guy’s shirt collar with his arm roughly.

 

“Chanyeol, what happen? Who’s this?” she asked. “He pushed Minhyuk into the pool” “Minhyuk? He can’t swim” Hyeri started to panic and looked into the deep pool. She looked at other BTOB members who were in panic like others. “Can I save him, Chanyeol? I know how to swim” she asked Chanyeol. He was silent for a while. “Please. I don’t want to lose a friend anymore” Listening to Hyeri’s serious statement, he nodded.

 

“Thank you” she took off her hair clip and handed it to him. “Eonni” Lime came and called her. “You gonna save him?” Hyeri nodded. “You sure you can save him?” Changseob asked. She gave him a confident nod. “But how are you going to swim wearing that?” Hyeri took off her white long skirt and now she was wearing her blue short dress. Chanyeol was surprised. She took a deep breath and jumped into the deep swimming pool.

 

            Hyeri saw Minhyuk at the bottom of the pool trying to get his stuck shoelace off one a light in there. He was shocked to see Hyeri. She quickly helped him. Minhyuk was almost out of oxygen. *Damn it! This will be the last stupid thing ever happen in my life before I die* he thought. To his surprised, Hyeri locked lips with him to give him oxygen from . She quickly trying to get his shoelace off the light and finally she succeeded. She pulled Minhyuk up.

 

            Chanyeol and others of BTOB helped them up.

 

“Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked Hyeri. She just nodded. Sandeul was holding onto the guy who pushed Minhyuk. “Minhyuk-ah! Wake up!” Hyungsik shook Minhyuk laying body. No respond. Eunkwang tried to pat his cheek few times. “Minhyuk-ah!” Minhyuk still remain unconscious with his eyes closed. “No way! Anyone here knows how to do CPR? Hurry!” he shouted. “I know” Hyeri said and looked at Chanyeol. Everyone looked at them. Chanyeol nodded and she went to Minhyuk. She was on her knee at his side.

 

“You sure you know how to do it correctly? Otherwise he’ll be dead” Peniel said. She nodded and placed her palm on Minhyuk chest. She gave him a few chest compression and rescue breath from . She stopped when Minhyuk coughed and regained his conscious. “You okay, Minhyuk?” BTOB members were worried of him. Hyeri walked to Chanyeol back. “You did a great job” he praised while hugging her. “But aren’t you mad at me?” “Why would I mad at you? Because you kissed him?”  She nodded. “It’s okay. You want to save him right? He’s your friend” he wore the hair clip back to her wet hair and sat her on a chair beside the pool. Hyeri long skirt was in his hand.

 

“Who are you and why did you push Minhyuk?!” Sungjae was holding the collar of the guy who pushed Minhyuk. “Calm down. Let just ask him nicely” Sandeul hand was on his shoulder. “How can I calm down when my friend almost die?!” “Sungjae, please. Calm down” Peniel pulled his hand carefully off the guy. Sungjae sighed, gave the guy a death glare before walked away. “Why did you push him?” Mr. Park asked. “I will never tell!” the guy refuse to answer.

 

*That voice!* Hyeri thought and shoot up. “You tried to kill me and Minhyuk the other day. You and your gang. With Kai” she stated. Everyone was shocked. The guy grinds his teeth. “Kai? He wants to kill you?” Chanyeol questioned with furrowed eyebrows. “Yes. I don’t know why” “What’s your name? Don’t be stubborn. Your secret had been revealed already” Sandeul voiced. The guy sighed in gave up and answered.

 

 

 

“I’m Luhan. She’s right. Someone had asked me to kill them” “Who?” “Hyoyeon” Chanyeol voiced. “I saw all of your gang before this. I figured out why Hyoyeon kissed me. She want me and Hyeri break up” he added. “Actually” Minhyuk voiced still sitting on the floor. Everybody looked at him in confusion of what happen between these big bullies and the one who got bullied. “I ask her help to get Hyeri. Hyoyeon suggested that thing and I just agree but seeing Hyeri broken heart, I regret of hearing to her” “I knew it” Chanyeol whispered to himself.

 

“I’m sorry, Hyeri, Chanyeol” Minhyuk said. Everyone was shocked with his words. Minhyuk, one of the members of the school kingka apologized to the ones they bullied?! “It’s okay. I understand” Hyeri said then looked at Chanyeol. “Okay. I forgive you” he replied.

 

“What exactly happen? I’m so confused with your love story” Sandeul scratched his head in puzzlement. “Okay. Students, you may go to your room nw. Gather at the ground floor at 7 for breakfast” Mr. Park ordered. He had become tired with all these students behaviors. Students went back to their room. He turned to Luhan. “I’ll deal with you later” he said before walked away. Sandeul let go off Luhan and both exchange glares. Chanyeol walked Hyeri to her room.

 

“What do you mean you don’t want to lose a friend anymore?” he asked. “Actually, I have a friend who passed away at such a young age. I met her when I take care of Hyunwoo in the hospital. I was six back there”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Here's the clue for next chapter. Y is she soooo cute??? Saranghaeyo Chorong!!! XD