CHAPTER 6: IRRESISTIBLE LIPS

LOVE IS GONE (SEQUEL TO LOVE IS SWEET)

 

BTOB-Irresistible Lips

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Don’t make a noise” he whispered to her ear. “Where the hell are they?!” they could hear Luhan voice. Younique ran away from there and searched the other places. Minhyuk realized that they were so close until they could hear each other heartbeat. Without a pause, Minhyuk put his hand aside and kissed Hyeri.

 

            He quickly backed off and looked at her. She was totally shocked. “I’m sorry but I love you” he confessed. Hyeri couldn’t think of any words to say. They were silent.

 

“Thank you for saving me” she said. “Sure. You’re welcome” he scratched the back of his head. Hyeri walked out from the lane. Minhyuk left alone. “What am I doing?!” he voiced to himself with his hand knocking his head.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            It was break time at school.

 

“I’m going to cafeteria” Chanyeol said to Hyeri. “Okay. I’ll be staying here” she said. He walked out from the class when Minhyuk entered the class. She quickly got up and followed Chanyeol but he did not notice. Minhyuk grabbed her hand. “I have to tell you something” he said. “Can we talk later?” she asked. “Sure” Hyeri went to Chanyeol. Minhyuk sat at his place. BTOB members entered the class and sat around him.

 

“So?” Eunkwang asked. Minhyuk shook his head and told them about yesterday. “You what?!” Changseob accidentally shouted and Peniel closed his mouth with his hand. “Don’t shout” “But I think she’ll never accept me” Minhyuk let out a deep sigh. “It’s okay if she didn’t accept you” Peniel said. “My mom once said that if you love something, you have to let it go” Minhyuk silent, thinking. *But I still love her* He touched his book on the desk and felt something under it. *What’s this?* It was a piece of paper with a note on it.

 

‘Meet me at the rooftop now alone-Chanyeol’

 

*Chanyeol?* he got up. “I have to go somewhere else” “Where?” Sungjae asked. “It’s secret. I’ll see you guys around. About Hyeri, I’ll think about it later” he exited the class and climbed the stairs to the school roof. The door squeaked as he opens it.

 

            He looked around and spotted Chanyeol stood in front of him, looking at the scenery.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be with Hyeri now?” Minhyuk asked, “Why do you even care about her? She’s mine” Chanyeol turned to him. “You like her right?” an unexpected question came from Chanyeol’s mouth. “What if I like her? Can’t I? She can be mine too. You didn’t know her like I do. She doesn’t love you!” he said. Chanyeol grabbed him by his collar. “You’re lying! She loves me. I know you kissed her last night” Minhyuk was surprised. *How does he know?*

 

“I know you kissed her first! She would never do that because she loves me!” Chanyeol yelled. “I’ll get her one day!” “How? Forget it! I’ll always be there to protect Hyeri! Don’t think that I’m weak like before! You’ll never get her! I’ll never let you ing with her!” Chanyeol let go off him and gave him a death glare before stormed out of there.

 

            The last bell rang indicates that school ended for the day. Hyeri walked out from the class with Chanyeol. They chatted and Hyeri laughed at Chanyeol’s silly jokes. “What’s that?” a group of students surrounding a notice board stole her eyes. He shrugged. “Let’s go see what it is”

            Everybody read a poster on the board.

 

“It’s almost summer. This thing must be fun. I want to go. Do you want to go?” Chanyeol asked. “I don’t know. I want to but nobody can take care of Hyunwoo” “Oh” She got an idea. “I can ask my aunt if he can take care of him. I’ll ask her later”

 

            That night, Hyeri called her aunt.

 

“Hello, is this Ahn family residence?” “Yes. Who’s this?” “Aunty, this is Hyeri” “Oh, Hyeri. Why do you call?” “I have a favor to ask. Can you look after Hyunwoo next week?” “I got to ask your uncle first. Why?” “I want to go to my school summer camp. Nobody can take care of Hyunwoo if I go” “Okay. I’ll let you know what your uncle says okay?” “Okay. Thank you aunty. Send my regard to Jaehyo oppa when he gets home” “Okay. Good night” “Good night aunty” she put down the phone.

 

*I miss Jaehyo oppa* she smiled. Jaehyo was her cousin. He was Mr. and Mrs. Go only son. Hyeri turned around and surprised to see Hyunwoo standing in front of him. “Noona, where are you going? Are you going to leave me?” he said almost cry. “No. I just want to go to my school summer camp so you have to stay at Aunty’s house for a while” she held his shoulders. “How long?” “This much” she lifted three fingers. “I’m going for three days. It’s not that long. Don’t worry”

 

“Promise it’ll be three days only” “I promise”