And now the story unfolds.

All My Heart~

 

[3 weeks earlier]

Setting: Neul Paran Academy

 

[3rd POV]

A mysterious boy is walking up the juniors’ corridor. Everyone is talking about him. Murmurs all around. He just pulls a smile.

Then he reaches III-B, Lee Eunhyuk’s class.

When he entered, he sees a chaotic, unruly and noisy class. Different types of people are presemt; a guy eating; a guy laptop-ing; a guy dancing; a guy reading a book; a guy solving a Rubik’s cube.

Someone raises his hand.

“Shouldn’t we call the teacher?”

Every one stops and looks at the concerned boy.

“They’ll come when they want to.” The boy seating on the teacher’s chair says. He is the president of the class.

The noise continues.

Because of fear the boy about to enter backs out three steps away.

Then.

[Eunhyuk’s POV]

Hello everyone. My name is Lee Eunhyuk. And welcome to Class III-B. the most peaceful class among the juniors’. This is Neul Paran Academy, the most prestigious school here in our place. Now let me introduce you to this story’s characters.

Let’s start with me.

My real name, is, UH. I despise it. Lee Hyukjae. Being born with that hideous name is pure torture. That’s why I changed it. Though I have not really asked my friends’ opinions about it. Well what the hell. Enough of my name. I was born on the 4th day of April, in the year 1994. I’m just 17. I am a veteran when it comes to dancing. You see, it’s my passion. Kim Junsu, the guy dancing over there, we formed a group named, “SRD” which means Sing, rap and dance. That was back in middle school. Now he got a sickness called, Who-are-you-I-don’t-know-you-er. Well, I want to give him a medicine called, Take-Junsu-back-we-used-to-be-so-close-who-the-hell-are-you. I have a girlfriend. She is in the other side of the school, because boys and girls are separated here. Her name is Shimizu Shimako, a halfKorean and halfJapanese girl.

[the guy eating]

Now this guy eating here is named Shin Dong-Hee. And man, we’ve known each other since kindergarten! And he eats everywhere at anytime. But he comes in handy when you are starving and you got nothing not even a penny in your pocket.

[the guy reading a book]

This is Cho Kyuhyun. Class III-B’s singing genius, and he possesses a god-like voice. Ask him to sing, and he’ll do as he is told no regards to where he is or whatever situation he’s in. Sungmin and this guys have a thing. It’s obvious. I saw them in the photography room, kissing.

[the president]

Yeah, Kim Ryeowook the president is my friend too. And damn, he’s extremely strict. And very, very. SMART. He’s our group’s walking encyclopedia. Strangely curious about things, one-track minded, knows-it-all kind of dude. But above all, he remains humble and true.

[then the transferee]

Now this is Lee Sungmin. Mr. Black Smile as they call him, especially the girls. He can drive girls like crazy with just sly smile. He is also a playboy, honestly, he changes his girlfriend almost three times a week! What the heck. No one could blame his extremely-angelic-beautiful-almost perfect features! Even guys (like me) fall in love with him.

[Now Donghae enters]

And him, I don’t know him. Never seen… wait.

*stares for a moment*

Oh gosh, I’m sorry. I got distracted. He is very pretty. Never seen his face before. I think he’s a new student. The thing with new students is that. How should I put it. They’re kind of aggressive and proud. They seem to act like kings just because girls adore them. And this one, it seems like it. Maybe I’m wrong…we’ll see.