Friend...or Foe?

All My Heart~

 

 

 

 

 [3rd POV] ‘Shimako: The girl living in riches’ story’

You see, Shimako is very rich. His father is an owner of a Company of Gadgets, which is very successful. Her mother on the other hand, is a diplomat who graduated from Harvard. The Shimizu family is highly respected. Though Shimako is an only child. She is very famous in school also. Just like what Eunhyuk had said, her words are considered the truth. That’s how her schoolmates respect her. She earned this respect because she is very humble, truthful but not frank, firm but not stiff, kind but clever. That’s also why Eunhyuk fell in love with her ever since 6th grade.

Also, she is a very gifted artist. Her dad had built her her very own museum inside their mansion.

She had loved Eunhyuk unconditionally, just as Eunhyuk had loved her.

 

Setting: At a plaza

[Shimako’s POV]

It’s too hard. I can’t bear to say it to him. And if I do, I know what he can do. I’ve lived a very comfortable life, a life any girl could want. I can bear if all of those things vanish, but too be apart from him, it’s nearly impossible. But what choice do I have? I need to accept that scholarship or else my future career would perish away. This is like the biggest stepping stone in my whole life.

I was walking towards a boutique shoppe when I spotted Donghae walking alone. He has no companion, I guess he wanted some alone time. I thought if I was about to leave Eunhyuk, I think it would be better to have someone look after him. And would Donghae be fit for that?

I ran to him and grabbed his arm.

“Oppa!”

He turns to me and says, “Oh! Shimako-ssi!”.

“Would you mind a cup of coffee?”

Then we entered a café.

“Wow. This is place is luxurious…is it really okay?” he asks, looking around.

“It’s no big thing.” I reply quickly.

“Oh, yeah. I forgot you were a real life princess.” He remarks.

“I can’t say that, though.”

“Anyway…does hyung know about this? He might worry about you…”

“He might even get more worried for you than for me.” I laugh.

Donghae stiffens.

[Donghae’s POV]

Oh my gosh! Does she know about our relationship?! I’m dead!

[Shimako’s POV]

[easy convo with quotation marks LOL=))]

“Uhm…I’m gonna get straight to the point.” I start.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m leaving.”

“What?!”

“And I want you to look after Eunhyuk oppa while I’m gone.”

“WHAT?! Wait wait wait. Hold on a sec! What are you talking about?”

“I got a scholarship when I became a finalist in this year’s Most Talented Artists Competition. It’s a 2-year scholarship to Canada. It’s where I will spend my Junior and Senior year.”

“Oh. Have you told hyung? Does he know already? When will you leave?”

I laugh at him.

“Sorry. Too many questions…just got surprised…”

“it’s okay…No. he does not know about it yet. And I am too afraid to tell him. I’m leaving tomorrow.”

“What! And you haven’t told hyung! Oh my gosh, Shimako-ssi!” he exclaims.

“And I want you to look after him. Please?”

“yes, I will, but…how will you tell him?”

“I won’t.”

“WHAT??? Why not? You’re his girlfriend! You have to!”

“I can’t. it’s too painful.” I look away.

“Don’t you think it will be much more painful if you won’t tell him?” he tries to convince me, but to no avail. I’ve already made up my mind.

“Please. Don’t interfere with my thoughts.”

He blinks for a moment, still shocked with my revelation and then he sighs.

“Okay. So what do you want me to do?” he surrenders.

“Tomorrow, instead of the student body reciting the afternoon praise, it will be a prayer for the scholarship recipients like me. So he would find out…just act naturally if he asks you if you knew something. Never tell him that I told you in advance. But that’s not actually want I want you to do.”

“You’re asking too much already! I’m gonna have you to pay!” he laughs. He tries to joke the situation out.

“Hahaha. Anyway, I want you to look after him. As in be his ultimate companion. Be his boyfriend.”

He gulps. His jaws drop. “WHAT?”

“What’s so hard about that?”

“B-be his b-b-boyfriend?”

“As in his guy bestfriend. Just take care of him like a girl friend would do.”

“Oh.” He was speechless of my request.

“That’s all.”

“I can’t believe this. I’m worried for him.”

“He’s a strong guy. He’ll get over it. I know that his grandparents are always there, but no one would look after him in school.”

“But he’s not in 1st grade anymore. He can take care of himself.”

“No, you wouldn’t understand. He’s gone through much mischief lately. Because of peer pressure. And he needs someone to guide him. Do you get it now?”

“Yes…okay…”

“Good. Let’s go.”

 

[3rd POV]

But what they did not know was that someone was taking their pictures outside. He was a junior, one of Sungmin’s people. He asked him to follow Donghae everywhere, to make his revenge on Eunhyuk and Donghae.

The junior sends the picture to Eunhyuk’s mails. He made it turn out like Shimako and Donghae are dating behind his back. And that would cause riot.

Very clever, Sungmin-ssi.

 

[Donghae’s POV]

We got home at around 6 pm. Shimako took a cab to her house, while I walked home.

As I walk, I thought about what Shimako-ssi told me. I don’t know if I should follow her. Part of me wants to, believing that hyung has the right to know the truth. But part of me wants to keep the promise I made to Shimako-ssi.

As I enter the house, Grandma and Grandpa weren’t home. Then I remember it was a Sunday, they spend a night teaching and being with the orphans at an orphanage. They also spend a night in their ancestral home near it. Sometimes, hyung told me he goes with them, but it had always depended on his school schedule.

I walked towards his room, and my world collapsed. Limbs trembled, jaws dropped and eyes flickered to him.

All of my things are scattered to the floor. My witchcraft.

The book that I used to control him BEFORE, was opened.

He was sitting on his computer chair, and his eyes were sicked to the screen.

He turns around and saw my expression, and his face darkens. And then he says teasingly…

“And, the devil’s home.”


 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I know...it's kinda lame =....=

Couldn't think that much right now :(

 

Comments please!!!

 

Sorry if i'm late in updating :/

 

BYE FOR NOW! ~~~~~