The Soul Wanderer

All My Heart~

[Eunhyuk’s POV]

 

Back in my room. I was tensingmore and more, shuddering at the thought of contacting a dead person. I am not that afraid of ghosts, in fact, I was a lover of horror. But not the real ones. I was even more afraid of talking to my sister, after 7 years of silence and loss.

Donghae starts to scatter stuff I had never seen. It was almost 8 in the evening. He grins, like he had read my thoughts.

“Perfect.” He murmurs.

“What?” I ask, suspicious.

“Between 7 and 11 in the human world are the greatest hours of souls. They wander mostly around this period of time. Their energies are higher at this rate. Just in time.”

He’s scaring me. I ignore it. it will get worse later. I reserve the screaming.

He asks me to move away first. He also moves my couch.

Then he starts to draw a circle using white powder. Or looks like it.

He draws 3 circles, decreasing the size as it nears the middle.

Unable to hold it back, I ask, “What’s that?”

“The Circle of Death. Very dangerous for amateurs.”

“What does that do?”

“It is a spirit catcher. The main door for our world and that of the spirits. Only an experienced should perform spells on it. Otherwise, when uncontrolled, too many souls can be attracted, resulting to unwanted number of spirits. Thousands, and even millions.”

He began drawing the star of David at the middle. After the full door-whatever has been made, the outcome was a labryinth.

Then he takes out a knife, two black wristbands, a test tube, and seven candles.

He places a candle on each circle, parallel from one circle to the other, then another three on the opposite side. Then on the middle of the star was the last candle.

He stands up and closes the lights.

“And now, we begin.”

 

 

My room became gloomy and dim, but I could still see the details. The bed, the lamp shade, my things, all are still in place.

“No more talking.” He whispers. It wasn’t a request.

He started to whisper paragraphs of rhymes, calling spirits?

“But I thought…we’re gonna call my sister?” I ask.

“We are. I’m searching for her.”

Silence.

“I need your blood.” He says suddenly.

“What?” I frown, disgusted by the blood oozing out from my hand.

“Your sister is so hard to find. I need to locate her using your blood, a sign of true relationship. Usually, when my dad and I looked for souls, we do not use our blood, but he thought me to use it, only during the most difficult search.” He explains.

“Oh…okay…” I agreed finally.

He takes out his knife, and draws it towards my flesh. “Do you want me…or you?” he asks, reluctant to hurt me.

“You, please.”

“Okay, then.” He slashes my arm quickly, wanting the pain to be felt softly.

Then my blood ends up in the test tube. “Sorry.” He says apologetically, sensing my wince.

I squint at the test tube, wondering what he’ll do next with it.

Oh, right. He spreads my blood all over the labyrinth.

“Yes!” he exclaims.

“What?”

“She’s here!!! Go on, talk!”

A candle blows out.

I did not speak after a few seconds, scared. He touches my hand, knowing my fright.

“It’s okay.” His eyes were thoughtful.

I smile, knowing he’s there with me.

“Y-Yun Ri?” I finally speak out.

A slight whoosh.

No sight of her, we’re still in my room.

“Ah, yes. Brother. And…who’s this?” A long pause. “Ah. Your lover.”

Both of us blush.

“H-how…did you know?” I ask.

Donghae smiles endlessly. He is so happy at the thought of me, finally accepting him fully as my new boyfriend.

“Uhh..hyung…She kinda knows about all of you. Souls always go back to the ones they love most.”

“Oh.” Was all I could say.

“How are you, brother?” Yun ri says louder. Her voice is still the same, the tone, the timbre, just as I remember her.

“Where is she?” I ask Donghae silently.

“Uhh… I don’t know how to explain this, but we’re sort of inside her, not literally, that would be outrageous.” He replies.

“Ah..i’m fine. How…about you? I want to know what happened after you died, where you’d gone to.”

“Easy, oppa. One at a time, please. I’m a wanderer. I hadn’t gone to heaven or hell, just in between.”

“What?! But it’s been nearly after 4 years when you died! How is that possible?”  I shriek.

“Then simple. Maybe it’s my destiny. To wander everywhere.” She says so sadly.

“How did you feel when you were dying?” I jump to my next question.

“Hatred, revenge, pain. All sorts of horrible feelings.” She answer, spitting the words out.

“Revenge?”

“To our parents! Idiot! To whom else? They treated us like craps!”

I was startled. She is not the way she is before, whoever that is.

“Yunri! Don’t you speak like that!” I exclaim.

“Hyung, I don’t like this! She’s becoming aggressive!” Donghae cuts in, worried face has replaced the love-struck expression.

“Shut up, you don’t know anything, Lee Donghae.” She says.

“Yunri, please. How come you speak like that to him? Please, calm down!”

“Don’t you dare command me!  What, you’re also going to manipulate me like our parents did to us? I’m tired of it! So don’t you dare, brother!”

“Make it quick, hyung, end your conversation now, or else- “

“Okay.” I stop him from saying what might happen.

“Please, do not be like this. “ I speak to my sister.

“Not until I get what I want.” She says evilly.

“What is it that you want? Maybe I can help you!”

“Mom and Dad’s hearts! Hah! Think you can help me, huh?!”

“What do you mean…their hearts?” I ask, wishing I am wrong about my theory. Although I know exactly what she is talking about.

“Since I’m going down to that abyss, I might as well drag them with me!”

“NO! They deserve forgiveness, Yunri! Please, DON’T! We need to go now…” I start.

“Not that fast, brother. Alright. Since you’re my brother, I’ll give you a choice.”

“Choice…?”

“Either I’ll let you go, with the promise of you, helping me kill our parents, or you should…stay with me…HERE.”

__________________________________________________________________________

 

 

HELLO! LONG TIME NO UPDATE, HUH?

MIANHAEYO EVERYBODY! GOMENE! *bows a million times*

 

Anyway, since i am too slow in updating, i'll just give you hints on what happens next.

 

Here it goes.

 

*The next chapters involves Hyuk's parents, and their reaction about Donghae.

*It also involves Hyuk's grandparents kicking Hyuk out of the house.

*It involves Donghae lying.

*It involves Hyuk getting drunk because of his loss of someone (Shimako, perhaps? Gotta find out! ;)

 

 

 

THAT'S AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!

 

PLEASE STAY TUNED~