Pleasure and Pain~Donghae's the Master of Both

All My Heart~

A long silence takes over the three of us. Donghae gulps at her statement. I squint at him, lost for words.

“Hyung…I’m afraid you have to choose.” He said wearily.

“Is there no other way around? A way we can escape this?” I ask, blinking.

His eyes glitter. He blushes and says, “There is…but…that is to kill the caller. And that is…me.”

“No! Never mind! I can’t let you die, Lee Donghae! Not for me! I’ll choose!” I say without thinking.

I hold back. Why did I just say that? Would I actually let Donghae die for my sake, if I weren’t in love with him? Was I actually that in love with him, that I wouldn’t mind killing my parents, for his life? But Donghae is innocent. It wasn’t his choice to do this, I was the one who persistently pressed to him to show me the magic I’ve been curious about. If only I shut up and didn’t insist, it wouldn’t have led me  to this choice I had to make.

I concentrate. I felt magic climb up to my head. I cringe, feeling stupid.

“The clock is ticking…” she mockingly whispers.

I chuckle at myself. But what is this massive amount of energy I feel within me? Is it magic? Is it my inner mage-ness that had remained dormant all this time?

Possibly. But far away from the truth. I had been average since birth, I don’t have magical abilities nor mage talents. But why do I feel that I can destroy the world in a snap of my finger? Why do I feel that I can actually escape this world and flee away?

I frown hard at the circle…I…had seen this before.

I don’t know where, or when, but I did. I concentrate, concentrate, concentrate. Focus, Hyukjae, focus.

I close my eyes. All thoughts of the circle take over my mind. Where the hell did I see this before?       

The powerful magic sensation is still there, getting stronger and stronger every minute.

I thought of exploding and escaping from this crap, but nothing happens.

I shut my lids harder, trying so hard to explode the magic within and go back to my room, hide under the covers, and treat it as another nightmare.

Nothing.

“Hyung…?” he whispers, thinking I was asleep because of the long, deafening silence.

I open my eyes. “Lee Donghae.” I reply.

I shut my eyes again. I think I know how to escape! I think I can manage to let out the killing magic inside me. I think− no, I know.

I grab Donghae’s hands, squeeze it, and let go of the magic inside.

 

__________________________________________

Then…

Nothing.

 

I felt cold…all over my body…like snow.

I was in another dream, I guess. But it seems real.

I tried to open my eyes, but when I did, the surrounding of wherever hell I’ve landed on was the darkest of all nights.

I feel my eyes, they’re open. But no light strides across. I search for lights, but none is visible.

Or…

Or maybe I’m blind….

No. I shake my head, wishing I was wrong. I shut them again, they’re better off closed, at least I have a reason to say it’s dark, and I’m not blind. That my eyes are working fine…they’re just shut.

Then a voice…a familiar  voice…whispers my name.

“Eunhyuk…..”

A hand touches my forehead…like checking if I’m sick or whatever.

“Eunhyuk…”

I open my eyes halfly, and I was glad that lights are already visible here in this world now. And I’m not blind. That tops it all.

My vision is wobbly and blurry, like it’s been foggy here, and had been pixelated in Photoshop or what.

Then I see Donghae above me, his hands in my arms. He’s sitting beside me.

I open my eyes and they roamed around.

I’m back in my room!

I’m on my bed, covered with blankets and surrounded by pillows.

“Eunhyuk…”

His eyes are tired, his face is full of exhaustion. He must’ve been looking after me this past few hours.

Maybe it’s just close to midnight. It was 8 when we started.

“Hyung…are you okay?” he croaks.

“Lee Donghae…what…happened…?” my voice is breaky and it hurts my throat when I speak.

“You passed out.” He says simply.

“No…I mean what happened to my sister…what did I choose? How did we get out?” thoughts of that time flash back and confuses me.

“I don’t know either. You did not choose anything. The last thing that happened was that, you held my hands and closed your eyes. Then…nothing. All of a sudden we were back in reality. How…What…did you do?” he himself was confused.

“I…I don’t know. What time is it? And what do you mean, ‘we’re back in reality’?” I ask back.

“It’s almost 5 in the morning−“

I practically shriek. “What?!! I thought it as just close to midnight or what. It was only 8 when we performed your magic! That can’t be!”

“It is, hyung. See for yourself.” He hands me the clock beside my bed. It was 4: 47. AM.

“But−“

“Time works differently when we summon souls. It is much slower when a person is in contact with a spirit. That explains it. And believe me, you’ve been knocked out unconscious for almost an hour now.”

“Oh…well…how..did we escape?” I ask, sitting up.

He brushes his hand over my cheek. My insides tighten.

“I don’ know either, hyung. I think you did it.  You might have abilities after all.” He giggles.

“I..forgot how i…did it.” I confess.

He leans closer. “Don’t think about it right now. What matters most is that we escaped, and you did not promise your sister anything. We better stay awake for school. We won’t wake up until tomorrow if we do.” He laughs.

“You’re right. I better take a bath. Do you want to eat−“

“Hyung.”

His eyes were glued to me. “W-what..?” I force my words out.

“Y-you’re not controlling me again, are you?” I question.

“No.” he seemed irritated. “I said that part was over, didn’t i?”

“Sorry.”

“I can’t believe there’s still a part of you that doesn’t trust me.”

“Hey…I’m sorry…it’s just that…Okay. Wait.”

I kiss him on the lips. I felt his eyes widen. I continue to kiss him, until he finally kisses me back.

I break away for a moment. “How about that?” I ask.

“Wait.” He stands up.

He goes to the door and locks it.

“They’re not home. We are alone…Why bother?”

“Just to make sure I can solo you entirely.” He s his polo and proceeds beside me.

He kisses me again until my shirt was detached from my torso. We lie down my bed, with him on top of me.

What am I doing?

But it feels good…I sense his hands rubbing my manhood.

I push him away.”Donghae, I think we can’t go on any further.”

As an answer, he kisses my neck hard and pinches my left .  Kisses it and proceeds to my manhood again.

I can’t help it. The way he touches me is just so swiftly and gently, that any person could not resist.

If I can’t help it, then I believe I just shouldn’t.

The next minutes, I had no pants on and neither was he.  He continued to rub my member and kiss me. Then he inserts his into mine and it hurt like hell.

He was hypnotic. But as he had said, that part was over.

“D-Donghae….no more…stop….i-it hurts….” I moan with pain.

“But you don’t want to stop, do you…?” he smirks. He was right. My body wants to stop, but my mind doesn’t. He continued to pump as I moan again.

“I love you, Eunhyuk hyung…ugh…” he whispers flirtatiously.

, I push him to the bed, so it was my turn to be on top of him.

“I don’t know how or why…” I rub his manhood too. “But…” I kiss his mrmber and then his lips hard. “I…love you too.” I cup his .

He smiles endlessly, and then moans with pain when I did the same things he did to me.

_________________________________________________________________

As 6 am passes by, we stopped and just sat on bed. I had my pants on, but unbuckled, his polo was on, but ed.

We talked for almost half an hour about ourselves. We bathe together, because if we don’t, we will be late for school already. At least we don’t mind about bathing together now.

 

We got dressed and started to walk to school.

The sun was perfect. The weather was great, like it had been going with our blossoming relationship. It was almost 7:30 am.

Everything was going okay…until I caught sight of Shimako.

I momentarily forgot I had a girl friend.

HEY EVERYBODYYYYYY :D

 

What do you think would happen to  Hyukjae and Shimako when they meet at school?  And to Hyukjae and Donghae? Would Hyukjae pick Donghae over her? Or the other away around? FIND OOOOOUUUUUT~~~~

>>>>>> 

For all those who did not get enough of the part, sorry! I didn’t want to write loooong s YET. Don’t worry, there’ll still be some (or more, kekeke)  to come =)) *evil laugh*

><><><>< 

How are you all? I hope you are all fine!

By the way, I want to thank you everyone for patiently waiting for my next chappies JAnd for continuing to support my story. You guys don’t know how much that means to me :>

<<<<<< 

I want to know what you think…Tell me! You’ll tell me…right ^__^ right ^__^ right?

Comments please, I don’t mind being criticized if that would help me be better JJust don’t be so harsh, okay? :]

 

////////

 

ENJOY YOUR DAY! SARANGHAEYO YOROBEUN :*

 

 

And uhh...can you guys please help me promote my fic? Haha, just asking =))

 

I've been wanting to do a joint story :) Anyone wants the same? =D

I wanted to test my sharing abilities hahaha ain't that right? :]