All I Want Right Now...IS THE TRUTH.

All My Heart~

[Donghae’s POV]

I stare at him, still trembling and nervous.  For a few moments he did not know what to say. But I did.

“Hyung, I’m sorry – “

“Get out of my house!” he bellows, pointing a finger at the door.

“Hear me out, please!” I begged, going near him.

“Shut the up, Lee Donghae! I want your out – NOW!”

“Hyung, calm down!” I sense his worries, and fear.

I whisper a calming spell, and then he was instantly silenced.

“Please! Listen!” I sit down at the bed slowly.

His eyes were venting anger and mistrust. I stare at him again, ready to cast any spell whenever he gets aggressive.

A long pause. I wait for him to fully calm down without the help of any spell.

Then his tears slowly fall down.

“Please…Lee Donghae…All I want to hear is the truth. Why –what’s that –I mean –those things- “

He points at my stuff.

I guess this is the right time to tell him the whole truth. This wasn’t the way I planned it, and it is very hard to cope in this situation now.

“Okay…but do you promise not to get hysterical again?”

“No promises.” He says quickly.

“Alright I understand. Okay…first, I want to apologize – “

“Cut it out! I want the truth. I don’t want to believe any of your speeches right now.”

“Okay. I’m a mage. A black mage. That explains the witchcraft stuff you saw.”

“Mage?” he repeats.

“A magician who uses words and his hands. Doesn’t need swords or staffs to work on magic.”

“But why? I was right! You were controlling me! That was the reason I thought I was falling in love with you!”

“Wait! I will explain my story.”

He waits for me.

“You are right. I did control you. BEFORE. I stopped using those spells on you a week ago.”

“BUT WHY?!”

I start to cry out of guiltiness. The shame of my race attacks worse. This was not the plan! It’s unintentional, but expected. I hate it! i don’t like the feeling of being blamed and being cursed by other peoplejust because I did something I did not even want to!

“I lied to you, okay! I did not run away from home! I’m sorry!” I sob, crying miserably.

He raises his hand, and I thought he was gonna slap me, but instead, holds my arm, forcing it out of my face.

“I’m sorry, hyung! I’m sorry! I’m sorry….” I can’t control my feelings, not even the strongest spell created could make me calm down. The feelings just burst out like a bomb.

“Hey…hey…” he says sternly.

“And I was not to be killed…I just made up that story…I’m so sorry! Instead, I was forced to get out of our place because I ran away from my responsibilities as a mage…”

“Responsibilities?”

“They wanted to make me a full mage…but I didn’t want that life! Then they started to force me to practice those spells they taught me…until one day, I gave up and cursed them all. They hated my words and actions that they kicked me out…told me to come back only when I realize my true self and had accepted who I was…truly…I wandered around…and ended up here.”

I can tell in his eyes that he was in full shock. Who would not be? Living a simple life, then meeting a new person, popping out from nowhere and then suddenly talks about magic…who would not be so dumbfounded?”

“So…magic as in…magic…is real?”

Black magic. But it’s not bad. It’s a magic that helps healing of wounds and other kinds of helping people. Black magic does not know any of killing spells, and other kinds of dirty jobs. Every black mage has a specialty. A field that only one of a kind could do better than the rest. And it’s not the kind of magic that most people often believe in…like pulling rabbits out of the hat…slicing people into halves but they are miraculously unharmed when they come out, or any like that. It’s an ancient way of nature that dealt with the forces of the universe.”

“What do you specialize in? And, why did you use that on me?”

I start to sob again.

“I specialized in Spirits. I can sense good/bad spirits and control them however I wanted to. And…the reason…I’m sorry! I just…I’m sorry!”

I could not say the reason why I used it to him. I jolted up and walked out of the room. It was too hard for a person to say face to face to that person that you used them for personal gain. I just couldn’t.

I got out of the house and roamed around the village, and finally finds a playground far away from the house.

I sat down on one of the swings. It gave me the alone time I craved for for so long. The silence is so loud inside my head, the peace killing my innermost self.

It gave me time to think about all the things I did…all the wrong in my life, and after a minute, I thought that being born in this world was one. I hated being a mage. I unintentionally hurt people around me. The first weeks of  the birth of my mage-self were the worst. I can’t control it. and when I disliked a person, I send bad luck to them…without meaning to. As I progress as a human, my dad teached me how to control my abilities. But one day, he told me that I had to become a full mage. One like my ancestors were. But I wanted to be normal! I wanted a normal life, normal problems as that of a normal teenager. Why can’t I live normally like Eunhyuk hyung? That a problem only lasted for a few days otherwise they are solved. That a problem means dealing with girls or having a pimple or wanting to be independent? Instead of problems meaning how to train yourself to be a full mage or how to memorize dozens of spells or studying each position of the moon every night?

A lot of reminiscing. A lot of painful, hit tears flooding my face. Then Eunhyuk hyung spots me.

“Lee Donghae.”

My face lifts.

“It’s okay. I forgive you.”

My face brightens. “No. You should not. I am much worse of a person to be forgiven by you.”

“No, you deserve to be forgiven. I felt your remorse and I wanted to forgive you.”

He sits down beside me, taking over the vacant swing.

“Lee Donghae…”

“Are you sure you want to forgive me? I haven’t told you the reason, did i?”

“I’m sure that your reason is valid. And even if I don’t know what it is, I already forgave you.”

“Really?”

“Yes. You’re…not using any now…right?”

“100 % nothing I promise! I promise never to use it again! Promise!”

“Then…I guess I had already fallen out of love…” he whispers so low that I nearly did not even hear.

“What?” a sly smile paints my face.

“Nothing. Just make sure that magic will never happen when you’re with me, okay?”

“Yes I promise! With all my heart!” I stand up.

He stands up too. “Good.” Then he hugs me. At first I felt guilty of being forgiven, but I decided to accept it and bury the guilt beneath my heart. And just keep my promise as I punishment. Then I hug him back. Tightly.

We started to walk back to the house when he suddenly holds my hand. I can feel the blood gushing in my face.

“There’s one more thing.”

“Anything.”

“C-can…you …please….uh…demonstrate…black magic?”

I laugh softly. “What…? But you just said – “

“I…I just wanted to see..you know…just curious…” I can tell he was slightly embarrassed.

I laugh out loud now. “Yes. Okay. I already thought of how..” I said.

“What will you show me? Please nothing hazardous or anything…”

I laugh louder. “Don’t be scared. And you might even like it…”

“You didn’t answer my question. What are you going to show me?”

“We’re gonna contact a spirit.”

I saw from my peripheral views that his eyes widened, scared.

“Whose spirit?” he asks, curious and alarmed. “Lincoln? The Pope? King Solomon? Who?”

“No, silly! What kind of calling do you think we’re gonna do? They’ll take weeks to contact! Remember that the older the date of a person’s death is, the harder they are to contact.” I said.

“Then whose spirit?”

“Your sister.”

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello :-h

Sorry if I'm slow in updating =___=

I think I might update this after a few days from now...got a little busy lately :)

And my mom's scolding me for staying up late in front of the computer..so...

 

ANYWAY! I hope you guys enjoy it :))

 

I got this magic inspiration from a saga entitled, 'The Demonata'. IT'S SO GOOD.

So addicting n________n

 

hahahaha, that's all for now!

BYEEEE <3

 

I'm gonna study Pinocchio now...most of the steps are shown in the MV :DD

Any aff(x)tion in the house?

 

K' BYEEEE! :>