Revealed

All My Heart~

The next morning, a Saturday, I woke up dizzy and out of my mind. Like I was drugged and used for some kind of…I halt. What happened last night…?

LEE DONGHAE! The kiss…the everything that happened between u last night. I can feel the effect of that now.

I got out of bed and saw no sign of him. I walked around my room and no Donghae.

I shrug. Maybe he got out of my house. Or maybe…Why am I so worried about him?

Was it because of the kiss? I get easily attached to him, since the first day I met him.

Is it actually possible if I fall for him? No. this is wrong! Shimizu Shimako is my girlfriend, and she’s the only one I love. But….

I did my business and got out of the bathroom.

As I open the door of my room, Donghae was there. I  was slightly startled.

“Donghae!” I gasped.

He smiles and pushes me back into my room. He continued to push me until I reach the wall.

“Good morning.”

“G-good morning…W-what are you d-doing???” I ask, starting to fire up.

He smiles flirtatiously and kisses my lips. Again, I couldn’t resist it.

I don’t know, I actually enjoyed it. It was hypnotic.

And then, we lower to the bed and then he s my polo. I did the same on his.

I moaned. “Lee Donghae…uhh…wait…” I broke off.

“What’s the problem?” he asked.

I stood up, and I can see that he was disappointed by stopping.

“Nothing…I just think…this is so wrong.”

He stands up also, touching my cheek. “Come on…let’s continue…” he starts to lean on me again.

But I didn’t want this. I back off and said “No…”

He was so disappointed that he curses. “I’m sorry but I don’t know what’s happening to me that I even do this.”

“Fine. But one day you might actually beg for me to do it with you.” He leaves.

The hell no! why the should I ask him to do that again?

 

We decided to scrap the incident out and just enjoy the free day. We walked and walked in the park, and he finally confesses the real reason he ran away from home. His family was gonna kill him.

I was surprised by this, then he told me that their family were in a cult. And he was the burnt offering. Well, supposed to be.

He said that he sneaked out when they were all asleep. In the cult, the second born shall be burnt and offered to the gods. Even his parents approved, deeply believing by that conviction.

And who would not run away from that!

I also told him about my parents. And about a sister I once had.

“My parents are the best. They always come home late, they never attended to any one of our activities in school, they always ignore us when we try to show them our artworks. One day, they had a meeting. A very important one. But because our guardian is in a day off, they decided to bring us with them. But my sister was sick. They entrusted her to me. Suddenly, my sister was attacked badly by her epilepsy. I did not know what to do that time…I panicked. She was unconscious then. I thought she was already dead.”

We sat down and ate our ice creams. He listens to me intently.

“We rushed her to the hospital after their ing meeting. A few hours later, she died.”

He gulps. “I-I’m sorry hyung.”

“it’s okay. But the worst thing is, my parents blamed me for her death.”

He hugs me as the tears flow, as the memory comes back.

After that day, we became closer than ever.

Monday. Shimako phones me and tells me something I did not know.

“Are you certain?” I ask, still not believing her statement.

“I don’t know. Jessica told me.”

“how did she know?”

“Duh! Didn’t you know? They’re still texting each other. Even if she broke up with Sungmin, Sungmin oppa still tells her evrything. By that I mean, EVERYTHING. That’s how she knew Sungmin oppa was the one who told his bully friends to beat Donghae oppa.”