Roommies!

All My Heart~

Donghae had some bruises, his hair was rough, but still look normal for a boy.

[easy convo]

Shindong: Like you don’t know.

Donghae: Hyung!

Me: Look, I’m sor –

Donghae: Why did they do that to me? I’ve done nothing to them…they were mad!

I stop. He doesn’t blame me for what happened to him. Nor did he ask me why I did that…

Suddenly, a frantic laugh echoes from behind us.

Sungmin: LEE DONGHAE YOU ARE THE BEST COMEDIAN EVER!

Donghae stares at him.

Donghae: Huh?

Sungmin: They’re not mad at you! You might not be aware of what you’re doing to them.

Donghae: What the heck did I do?!

He starts to panic.

I know where this is going to.

Sungmin: Do you believe you’re pretty?

Donghae: Ugh…I don’t know…my mom says so.

A long pause after that.

Then we burst out laughing at his childish statement. I can’t keep it, he’s just too innocent!

A big question mark hits his face.

Donghae: What’s wrong?

Sungmin: HAHAHAHAHAHA Anyway. Do you know that you’re the second most popular in this school after me! And you’ve already got my girls away from me!

He grabs Donghae by the shoulder and shakes him hard.

Donghae says ‘hey…’ softly, irritated and slighlty hurt.

Me:  Hey! Don’t hurt him!

Sungmin and Donghae looks at me.

What did I just say? I knew they were just kidding…but when I saw Donghae already being blamed for what he did not even know he was doing, I started to get protective of him…

And I don’t usually show protectiveness to anyone. Not even to Shimako…

Sungmin: Relax…

He releases him. Donghae blushes.

Sungmin: Any way, I can see if I use my playboy language, you wouldn’t understand. So I’m gonna explain this to you like we’re in Second grade.

Donghae is just staring at him, waiting for his speech.

Sungmin: Okay. First of all, they’re not mad at you. They love you. They fell for your face, your smile, your aura. Your  everything. Secondly, accept the fact that you are famous now, and that from time to time, girls will swoon over you. I understand your situation…I was irritated with girls at first, but you’ll get used to it after a while. Maybe even enjoy their company. Third, you neeed to be nice. In order to get more fans, you need to be a smile machine. Understand? If you do, then, welcome to the club, play boy!

He offers his hand to be shaked. Donghae did not take it. Sungmin’s smile fades away.

Donghae: Uhh..yeah…I think so…but what fans? And is it really necessary to gain more?

Sungmin: Well…for us, it is. But I guess every guy is different. Well, do you wanna join us?

Donghae: Well…

He hesitates.

Donghae: i-I guess…….?

Cheers from the boys. Sungmin just smiles wickedly. He offers his hand again.

Sungmin: Welcome, Master Lee Donghae.

 

~ THE PLAYBOYS ~

Donghae takes it.

During P.E. time, Donghae did not play with us basketball. He excused himself because he sprained his ankle. I get guilty over that, but because Donghae does not take blame for that, although it was entirely my fault, I nearly forgot about that.

After some playing, I got tired and decided to sit beside him, carrying a bottle of water.

I poured the water over my face. Then Donghae stared at me.

When I fault awkward, I asked him. “What is it?”

He leans over and whispers, “That was hot. Do it again.”

He said that seductively that I did nothing but stared at him…something isn’t right. It’s like there was something about him…that makes me so attached to him…it’s like…he’s controlling me.

I don’t know, but I drank again…and spilled water again on my face, like he instructed.

He smirk.

When dismissal came, I rushed to the gym for Shimako’s event. She got in. I knew it!

After that, Shimako went home. I started to walk, when I spotted a group o bullies hovering around the bicycle parking.

I went over, and saw Donghae being bullied!

“Hey! “ I shout, bringing a lot of faces to turn.

I rushed to Donghae’s side. He was nearly unconscious, bruised, even harder than a while ago, his forehead was scratched, his mouth was bleeding.

“Hyung……h-help….me…..” I held him up.

“What the were you guys doing?!”

“Nothing. Good for you, you are part of the elite group. Or else my fist would end up on your face!” the leader of the bullies says. They curse then left.

“Lee Donghae….hey….let’s go….can you walk….?”

“Y-yes….” He whispers.

We head to my home. Thank goodness it was just 3 blocks away from school.

Grandma was surprised. She did not like children getting beaten. Even thought I was the one who did that!

Then I remember…he got nowhere to go tonight…

I asked my grandparents if he can stay. They agreed.

I brought him to my room and cured his wounds.

He slept for a few minutes then woke up.

“Hyung…” he whispers.

I was beside him, watching him sleep.

He sits up.

“Mmm?”

He hugs me tight. “Thank you.”

Then before I realize it, we were staring straight into each other’s eyes.

Something about him.....

Then he leans again and kisses my lips. I closed my eyes and kiss him back.

The next thing I knew, I was grasping his hair and I was the one kissin him harder now.

He was hugging me…when his hand slips through my shirt.

His hands explored through my torso. I couldn’t resist it, I was too concentrated in the kiss that I don’t mind a person of my own gender to do this things to me.

We did that for a few minutes. Then I break loose.

“What was that ?!” I became human again.

“What is?” he asks back, innocently.

I gave up. I didn’t wanna argue about it anymore. I lay down on my bed.

“Just go to sleep, Lee Donghae.”

“Goodnight…” he forces me to turn around and kisses my lips.

And he whispers to my ear…

“Guess we’re roommies now, baby.”