Eight.

Endless

L. Joe's pov

I helped In Young carry her her luggage into our dorm, struggling slightly. Ricky threw open the doors and skipped happily to the sofa. No help at all. She was going to be staying with us for a week to choose who she wanted to date. Teen Top would have to go through many tests and performances to impress her, and make her choose us to be the one to date her. Honestly, I wouldn't want to be enthusiastic, but with cameras all around us… I had no choice. It would be strange for a single straight guy to ignore such a pretty girl like In Young. I sighed. This was going to be a tiring week of trying to up to In Young… lucky for us that she seemed so chilled. 

"What's wrong L.Joe Oppa?" 

"Hmm…? Oh it's nothing In Young~ Filming is going to be tiring!"

"Yeah.." She sighed as well, "Can I call you L.Joiie?" she said, eyes twinkling.

I laughed, "Okay! But I'll call you Youngiie then." I said, grinning. 

Leading her to the sofa, I sat beside her with Chunji beside me. He was being unusually quiet ever since In Young auditioned… Now, he wore a weary expression on his face, I put my hand on his knee, squeezing it lightly. He gave me a weak smile in return, but I didn't think much about it.
"He's probably tired" I told myself.

"L.Joiie oppa." Youngiie called, adding in English, "Why does Chunji oppa look so tired?"

I replied in English simply, giving her a small smile "He's probably exhausted from filming, like all of us."

The host walked into the room, the crowd of cameras already surrounding us, I quickly retracted my hand from Chunji's knee, not wanting to draw attention. 

After the usual introductions, the host said, "This week, In Young will be staying with Teen Top, but at the end of the week, after getting to know all of you, she must choose one person to date for the rest of the show! This week will be full of trials and tests. One has already been conducted… SECRET CAMERA~!" 

The television on front of us started playing, it was us walking into the dorm. Ricky flung open the door and rushed to the sofa, lying down, Changjo followed, hitting him. Chunji strolled in after, deep in his own thoughts. Next was CAP and Niel, each carrying a piece of In Young's luggage. Lastly, I walked in with Youngiie, also carrying her luggage, talking to her animatedly. The video ended abruptly. Leaving all the members trying to squeeze out excuses on why they didn't help In Young. 

The host laughed. "That's no excuse, guys! That will be one of the impressions you leave on In Young. So, only Niel, CAP and L.Joe helped."

 

Chunji's POV

I looked at L.Joe talking to In Young in fluent English and a sick churning feeling rose up in my stomach.
 
What were they talking about?

They were in wide smiles, chatting animatedly; I wasn't being a sadist, I love to see L.Joe smile and of course our Angels. But, what I want and love more is to make L.Joe smile, not for other girls to do that. 

Insecurities flooded my mind. I was a guy, a boy. I could not give L.Joe anything; not a family or children. What I want most in life is for him to be happy; but being with him would take away all his happiness. How can I be so selfish... so as to keep him only for myself and not care about his future?

The cameras were rolling and a fake smile was plastered on my face. To me, In Young was perfect. She was beautiful, confident and bright. She could give L.Joe everything.

The first mission was a secret camera; I failed.

I was too deep in thoughts and did not offer any help to carry In Young's luggage. Some of the members did help, but only one caught my attention.
L.Joe helped her...

The host then enthusiastically continued the programme, "The next stage would be WATER GAMES~ Who would be the manliest and strongest in Teen Top? Let's find out now and we will see who would be the best guy for In Young-ssi!"

All of us went to change into our swim-wear, and L.Joe tugged on my shoulder when we were out of sight from the cameras.

"Channie.. Are you okay?" He looked at me, concerned.

The only thing I do is make him worry...

My lips formed a thin line as I nodded. "I'm okay, L.Joe."

As the words 'L.Joe' slipped out from my mouth, L.Joe immediately pulled me into the toilet with him.

"W-What do y-you want... The c-cameras are still outside.. W-What if they se-" I started; I wasn't afraid of the cameras catching us in action. I was nervous and afraid of what L.Joe was to say to me.

L.Joe pinned me against the wall and whispered, "You never call me L.Joe, Chunji.. What. Is. Wrong?"

Tears were threatening to fall and I know that L.Joe could see right through me. I was always fragile when he was around, unable to hide or put on any masks as he completely understood me.

I did not give an immediate answer and L.Joe growled, "Lee Chanhee. Tell me. Did I do something.. wrong?"

My facade broke down as I sobbed, "You are t-too perfect.. In Y-Young will fall for you in no time.."

A grin was teasing from L.Joe's lips.

"Yah.." I mumbled and punched lightly against his chest.

"Are you worried about that, Channie?" He teased and I slowly nodded.

"Baby... You know I will only love you for the rest of my life! Besides, she told me that her bias is our maknae~ So don't worry neh?" L.Joe pecked my cheeks as I pulled away from him.

"N-Neh... Let's change now." I turned away and changed into my swim-wear, with L.Joe facing the other side, also changing.

Before we head out, L.Joe pulled me into a quick kiss, muttering 'I love you', leaving me all red and flustered.

How am I going to film now with my burning cheeks...

 

 

A/N: HEY HEY EVERYONE~! A new update on Saturday! Hope you guys like how it's going so far and awwww CHUNJOE:3 BTW: #iwannaloveteentopmv WOOTS! We can't wait for their comeback now! Remember to SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY. Thank you^_^