Eleven

Endless

 

Chunji's POV

It felt like magic to me. How just a simple touch and innocent kiss from L.Joe could make my heart flutter in happiness and make every obnoxious insecurities I felt go away. 

L.Joe smiled one of the sweetest smile and intertwined our fingers, whispering, "Even though filming has ended, In Young will be staying with us.. Is that okay with you?"

I nodded; I may not be okay with In Young staying but with L.Joe beside me, everything is okay.

L.Joe lightly pulled me with him, our hands still conjoined together. "B-Byunghun.. L-Let go.. She will see.." I started but L.Joe placed his finger across my lips.

"Sshh, is it a crime for me to show off to everyone Lee Chanhee is my wifeyy?" L.Joe pouted playfully.

I softly squealed and followed him to the living room, where In Young was interacting with the rest of Teen Top.

"Hey guys." L.Joe said to grab everyone's attention.

"The ChunJoe couple is here~" L.Joe sing-songed as he pulled me to sit next to the rest of the members.

In Young looked a little confused and piped out, "Don't worry guys.. I know some Angels ship you all together but I am sure you guys are straight! You don't have to put on an act for me. I don't do these fan-service! Just act normally when I'm around, especially you, Chunji Oppa! You seem so tense around me!"

She laughed heartily ; the members glanced at each other warily and L.Joe's grip on my hand tightened.

I was all ready to burst. She wanted us to act normally. More importantly, she wanted ME to act normally.

I will show her how I act normally. I pulled L.Joe to my side and his waist, "Byuuungie~ I'm hungry.."

L.Joe choked at the contact and gave me an apologetic glance.

"Chunji, stop it. Youngiie said we don't have to act in front of her." L.Joe mumbled.

My hands fell limply to the side as I dropped my gaze from L.Joe.

He called me 'Chunji'.. Not 'Channie' or 'Hunny'. But my stage name...

"O-Okay L.Joe.." My voice broke as I ran away, back to my room, crying my eyes out. 

It was all lies, Lee Byunghun... Everything was a lie and a stupid, stupid fantasy of mine.

 

L.Joe's POV:

"Chunji, Stop it."

Once those words slipped out of my mouth, I instantly regretted it. I would never forget his face. The smile he had on his face instantly dropped, his eyes glazing over, b with tears.

Pabojoe. You've hurt him so many times already. Just after you told him that you loved him and wanted to show him off without caring about In Young. I chided myself mentally. You were supposed to love him Byunghun, supposed to treat him like a princess. What was I doing… 

And yet… although I scolded myself… Why was I not going after him, apologising and begging for his forgiveness?

Instead I was sitting there with the rest of the guys, talking to In Young and ignoring the pleading glances and glares to go after Chunji. 

I-I even called him Chunji… that was cold. 

I would go after him when In Young was asleep. In Young couldn't find out... it had to be kept a secret. There was no other way...  I assured myself.

A small voice betrayed me, "You're a heartless jerk. You don't deserve someone as pure as him…"

Maybe it was true…. without me, Chunji wouldn't get hurt, wouldn't be heartbroken… free from me.

I shrank in my seat, the conversation going on without me. 

Ch-Chunji… 

 

A/N: *throws update in your faces* IT'S SATURDAY AND YAY UPDATE! HAHAHA~ Anyway, heart-breaking chapter once again T_T damn joe.. but we love you readers, so comment! SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY. Also if you have twitter, talk to @coupleschunji or @couplesljoe or @couplescap or @coupleschangjo or @couplesricky or @couplesniel <3333