Five.

Endless

L.Joe's pov

After the Chunji and I got together,  we were busy for a long time, promoting our newest single. Even after we had finished our schedules for the day, no one had any time or energy to do anything other than eat, bathe and sleep. It was a tiring period of time. The members had congratulated us on getting together. And they all exclaimed "finally" when we told them, most of them throwing their arms up in frustration. However, nothing had changed much between Chunji and I, we were still the best of friends, but there was obviously more skinship. We had to keep that at bay during interviews though, angels would notice. They were very observant about this kind of things. Especially between Chunji and I, apparently they even had a name for our couple, Chunjoe, a combination of both our names. Anyway, all the schedules also meant that Chunji and I had limited time alone, I hadn't even brought him out on a date yet. Lucky for me, Teen Top had a free day coming, and I was planning to bring Chunji out on a date! I had it all sorted out, I hoped that Chunji would enjoy it.

It was D-Day and I was dying of nervousness. My limbs couldn't stop shaking and butterflies were threatening to explode from my stomach. I wanted the first date to be perfect.

"Bye guys~ We're leaving!" Chunji called back into the dorm

"Okay, don't come back too late, have fun." Cap replied. Cap had always been a tad more protective over Chunji and Niel. 

"Let's go~!" I said, dragging Chunji along, summoning all my courage. 

You are not a coward. I chanted in my head. 

I brought Chunji to one of my favourite places in Korea, Blueberry Hill, to have a picnic. It was not very well-known, so there was hardly anyone there. But it was beautiful. Blueberry bushes grew all around us, secluding us from the view of the public eye, but yet we were able to see the view of Seoul from above. It was perfect. I grinned. Chunji was the first and only person I had told about this place. We had been here a few times as trainees but we hadn't visited for awhile. Chunji grinned beside me, probably thinking the same thing. I squeezed his hand gently and guided him to sit down. Unfolding the picnic mat, I sat down and brought out the food I had prepared. Just a few sandwiches and water. Chunji sat beside me, and for a few moments, we just slipped into a comfortable silence, admiring the view.

"L.Joe, when did you find out that you liked me?" he inquired. 

"Hmmm.. it was over a period of time I guess" I replied, "but I guess it started when I showed you this place."

I felt a weight on my shoulder. Chunji laying his head on my shoulder, and I let him. This was the most peace we've had in awhile. After eating a few bites over chatting and laughing, we packed up and left for the beach.

By now, the sun was setting and they view was beautiful. Splashes of blue, orange, pink and purple coloured the canvas of the sky. The waves were gentle and the water rippled. It was simply breathtaking. I held my shoes in one hand and intertwined my fingers with Chunji's with the other. We walked down the shore for awhile, before Chunji demanded for an ice cream. I laughed, Chunji was always childish. I bought him an ice cream cone, and he insisted that we shared, alternating . I blushed slightly. Indirect kiss. 

What are you thinking Byunghun. It's just an ice cream. 

We made our way back to the dorm, it was perfect. The day had gone splendidly.

 

~

My relationship with Chunji had blossomed, we had gone on many dates, and were very much in love. We were sitting in the dorm, lazing around one day when Chunji whined, "Byungie~" [Yes, we had nicknames for each other already.] "I'm bored! Play a game with me?" He blinked his doe eyes. I was sold.

"Okay, what game do you want to play Hunny?" 

"hmmm.." he said, tapping his finger on his chin cutely. "how about the y game?" He replied too soon. Did he plan this? I raised my eyebrow at the name of the game, I hadn't heard of it before, and it sounded… well dirty? Lately, Chunji had been wanting more and more skinship, I wouldn't be surprised if he told me that he had planned this. 

I shrugged, What could happen anyway. 

"Okay, how do you play it?" 

"Well," He said, perking up, obviously happy that I had agreed to play. "Each person has a turn to act y, and the other person will judge if they have been y enough! The person who is deemed y enough then gets to kiss the other person on the lips~" 

What had I gotten myself into. 

"Okay I'll start!"Chunji said enthusiastically. Then he changed completely. 

He did a body wave, looking at me intensely and his lips.

"Byunghun, this is for you" he practically purred. 

I could only choke out a tiny "pass' 

He grabbed kissed me before cheering, "I'm winning!" 

So that was how he wanted to play huh? Well two can play at that game.

I gathered all my courage, and pushed him against the wall, and whispered.. "hyunggg" right into his ear. He shivered. 

"You fail!" he sticked out his tongue. "my turn"

He took out a pack of strawberry flavoured pocky form behind his back. I knew he had planned this. Taking out a stick, he placed the tip of it in his mouth and motioned me to bite the other end. I complied and he started to nibble closer and closer, until our lips were only separated by a little bit of the pocky. I broke of the piece of pocky and ate it all, smirking at him. He pouted and shouted, "hey that isn't fair!"

"Life isn't fair Hunny." I laughed, "you fail! My turn" 

I pressed my nose against his and stared at his kissable lips. Pulling back, I my lips and stared into his eyes. I didn't know if this was against the rules but I kissed him passionately, and nibbling on his cherry red lips. He smiled and kissed me back. 

"you passed byungie" He smiled, his eyes twinkled with happiness. I leaned back in and kissed him again.

It was his turn again, but this time he only said, "Bathe with me?" while looking down shyly.

B-Bathe together with Chunji? I…I didn't think I could do it… Not yet. I didn't think I could resist him in that situation.

I frowned. He was going to be disappointed, and I didn't like to disappoint him. To my surprise he brushed it off and we continued the game. 

I didn't see the fleeting look of disappointment in his eyes at that time, unfortunately.

 

Chunji's POV

To say that I was disappointed that L.Joe didn't want to bathe with me was an understatement. I was crushed emotionally; call me possesive, but you can't really blame me for being slightly obsessed with the rascal rapper.

He was pure gorgeous; I was finding new reasons to add on to my 'Why I love Lee Byunghun' list everyday.

I found myself wanting more and more skinship with L.Joe. I was afraid. Afraid that one day, which I knew would come eventually, one of us wouldn't be here with the other anymore.

I knew bathing with L.Joe was a whole new level up to our relationship. I didn't mind taking it to another level, honestly.

But... it all depends on L.Joe. I would do anything for that boy.

What is L.Joe doing to me? Urgh...

However, somehow, I don't regret being like this.

L.Joe smirked as he picked up a DVD.

"Hunny~~" His lazy-sweet voice called out.

I smiled to him as my eyes landed on what he was holding. The corner of my lips fell to a frown as L.Joe then inserted the DVD disc into the player.

"Let's watch a horror movie together~ I'm going to get popcorn." L.Joe smirked once again, as he left me alone on the couch.

I clutched the sofa pillow as the evil Ahjussi who was going to kill the innocent Noona appeared with a knife. My eyes were long tightly shut but the sound effects were just making me imagine those scary scenes.

Suddenly, a pair of arms pulled me into their embrace, as the voice cooed, "It's okay Channie~ Everything's fine because I'm here.. I promise..."

I looked to L.Joe and smiled as I pulled him close to kiss him. Just then, the Ahjussi attacked the Noona and I screamed, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Well, as for the rapper, L.Joe soon shrieked after me and ran around with the popcorn.

"NOONA! WHY DIDN'T YOU RUN?! DAMN IT!!!" L.Joe cursed as the popcorn in his hands flew out from the bowl.

I laughed as I took the disc out of the player. As always, we didn't finish the horror movie.

Everything's fine because L.Joe's here?

I fixed my eyes on L.Joe as he continued running around.

Even though it seemed corny and not exactly believable since he was flailing around, looking more scared and freaked out than me,

I believe your promise, Byungie...

 

A/N: Hey everyone~ Another update! We hope you guys are enjoying this! @deathcease and @hcheartjkpop are enjoying writing it;) SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY.