Seven.

Endless

L.Joe's pov:

I woke up with a start, Changjo was shouting relentlessly. 

"GET UP HYUNGS! BEFORE I DRAG YOU GUYS OUT OF THERE!" 

I groaned, lifting my head of the oh so soft and fluffy pillow, it was 5am. Our maknae could really be a pain in the a--- 

Chunji stirred in my arms, and rubbed his eyes cutely. 

"What time is it Byungie?" He looked like an angel, even when he just woke up.

Changjo called from outside the door, "Andy hung wants to meet us, some variety show that we're going to be on, apparently" 

Chunji immediately stood up and pulled me along, saying, "come on byung! We gotta get changed!"

~

Andy hyung was sitting in front of us, in a very formal manner, his arms crossed and a pile of papers in front of him. He finally broke the silence, "Good Morning! As you guys might have known, Teen Top is going to be staring in a new reality show, a spin-off of the famous variety show, We Got Married. Many fans have suggested a version where a idol dates a fan, and Teen Top will be starring in the first season of I Got Married to an Idol!" 

A wave of protest flooded the room. A variety show with on of us dating a fan!?!? What was Andy Hyung thinking! Andy Hyungs voice boomed throughout the room, "ONE BY ONE! Niel!" 

"Do we have a choice?" 

"Nope! You guys have to film the show, but you get to choose the Angel that one of you will date, over a course of auditions and interviews, next question Ricky!"

"So wait, only one of us will have to take part?"

"Yes, the Angel chosen in the end will get to pick which member she wants to date." 

The questions went on for quite some time, and now that we were absolutely sure of what we were supposed to do, the crucial question came into play. "What do we get?" Changjo asked, leaning back into his chair, crossing his arms.

"What do you mean! You work for this company! You have to---" A raise of an eyebrow from all of us stopped him. He sighed, mumbling to himself, before saying.

"If one of you participates, all of you will get one month off after the program ends. Happy?" 

Cheers erupted from the room. A whole month off? Heaven… 

Somehow the fact that one of us had to date an Angel seemed okay… of course until the auditions rolled around.

 

Chunji's POV:

Honestly, I was having mixed feelings of this variety show. On one hand, of course I was excited to be able to interact with the Angels. Without them, Teen Top is nothing, but... On the other hand, L.Joe was and IS the most popular member with the Angels. Just a wink or a swipe of the lips would make them go crazy. I could tell you immediately, there was a 99.9% chance that the Angels would choose him as their partner.

In a flash, all the paper-work was done and the talent auditions which aimed to find the best singing and/or dancing abilities were over. Many of our Angels were so talented! Impressed faces were seen on all 6 of us; there were some fans who sang with such angelic voices (which coincidentally suits our fanbase's name) and fans who has such powerful and groovy dance moves. Of course, we met some Angels who came JUST for the sake of having a personal fan-meeting with us. Ricky had his ear pulled by this.. I would say, overly-loving and protective fan-girl of her favourite 'Oppas'. Apparently, she said that her talent was that she was a doctor specialising in the Ear, Nose and Throat section and she wanted to check Ricky's ears to see if his hearing was all healthy. In the end, she was taken away by security. (sadly enough) There was even a fan-boy that danced to 'To you' for us! We were in awe as he finished, but rules were rules. Only girls were allowed to date us.

Finally we chose 10 Angels that had exceptional talents. It was a tough decision choosing amongst all of them as there could only be one Angel that will win the opportunity of dating one of us. The final stage was a face-to-face interview with us, Teen Top.
The girls were very nervous, stuttering when they answer our questions.

Changjo asked, "So.. what kind of personality do you have? We would like to know what we have in hand before the actual filming begins!"
The Dancing boy winked at the Angel before she squealed, "MAKNAEEEEEE! Noona loves younger men a lot! And your wink was so delic-"
She was unfortunately, eliminated.

There was one potential Angel who immediately stood out as she came for the interview. She was out-spoken and unlike the rest, she was confident in conversing with us, proving no issues if she was chosen for the programme.

However, there was just one problem.

Her eyes twinkled when it was L.Joe's turn to ask the question.

"You have Korean blood but you have lived in Canada for..?" L.Joe spoke with his smooth, silvery-quality voice.

"I have lived in Canada for almost all my life! But my parents are traditional Koreans so I can speak both English and Korean and live by the Korean culture and traditions." She spoke with much confidence .

All of us were impressed with her smart answers and sense of humour; she seemed perfect for the role and thus, she was chosen as the Angel to be in the variety show. "Oh wait! I can't believe I forgot to ask you! How do you want us to address you as during the show? Your Korean name or your Christian name?" L.Joe smiled warmly.

She grinned as she replied in English, "You guys can call me Inyoung."

Seeing the smiles on both L.Joe and her faces as they conversed in English, I was bent to do something.

Learn English.

 

L.Joe's pov:

"Thank you for participating in the auditions, we'll inform you if you are chosen" We said for the thousandth (well it felt like one thousand) time that day. I took a sip of water. I really didn't know how some of these girls made it this far. Even after the written questionnaire and the talent audition… there were some pretty creepy people. We had a total of 3 people that wouldn't say a word, only gaping like a goldfish, and 2 people that couldn't stop screaming "KYAAA OMONA OPPAAA!!!" (or something along that line) and trying to touch/claw our faces off. I'm pretty sure one of the "girls" was in fact a guy… questionable, really. Only one had been bearable so far, and she was.. mild to say the least. Not really what the directors were looking for. 

"5 down, another 5 to go!" I chanted in my mind

Hopefully the girl chosen wasn't biased towards me or Chunji. I wanted the month off, but I certainly didn't want Chunji to date a girl, and I'm sure that he didn't want me to date a girl either. I sighed for what seemed to be the hundredth time that day and Chunji wrapped his hand around mine from under the table, squeezing it gently, and looking at me worriedly. I smiled, he made everything so much better. I squeezed his hand back and looked at the girl in front of us. The girl sitting in front of us was undeniably gorgeous. Her long black hair cascaded down her back, and she brushed her bangs to the side. Her eyes, they were a beautiful blue-grey, she was definitely a foreigner. 

"Hello" she said fluently in Korean and bowed respectfully, "My name is Kim In Young. I'm 19 this year and I am the maknae and rapper of Venus." 

The conversation went on for awhile, In Young was pretty interesting, and she was not afraid to point out her views, treating us like normal people, not idols. Her eyes twinkled as she talked about rapping and Venus, showing her immense passion for rapping. 

"You have Korean blood but you have lived in Canada for..?" I was genuinely curious, haven't been able to converse in English in a long time (the members were REALLY bad at English to put it nicely)

"I have lived in Canada for almost all my life! But my parents are traditional Koreans so I can speak both English and Korean and live by the Korean culture and traditions."

"Oh wait! I can't believe I forgot to ask you! How do you want us to address you as during the show? Your Korean name or your Christian name?" I asked, smiling. 

She grinned as she replied in English, "You guys can call me Inyoung." 

"UWAHH~~" Ricky said enthusiastically, "Does that mean that you can speak English like L.Joe hyung? And you are a rapper too!" 

I gulped… Although In Young seemed like a pretty awesome person, not like the other 5 people, I didn't like where this was going.. 

 

 

 

A/N: An update on Saturday! I hope you guys like where this story is going!<3 We do want to know your thoughts about this!!^_^ Do SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY. And for those who celebrate Chinese New Year, Happy Lunar New Year! <3