Three.

Endless

L.Joe's POV

The tension between Chunji and I didn't go unnoticed like I hoped it would. They weren't dense, I bet even a piece of cheese would have noticed the thick silence between us. A huge change from our usual joking and skinship. The members didn't act out yet. And the word was YET. I know they were dying to, but they wanted us to sort it out ourselves. 

Well he started it! I screamed childishly in my mind. 

I frowned at the table. This was the biggest fight we've ever had. And I didn't like it one bit. I wanted my best friend back. But! My stubbornness and pride was getting in the way, as I decided that I wouldn't be the first to apologise. 

Our silence affected Teen Top, as Chunji and I hardly spoke a word to each other, as well as the other members. Lucky for us, the interview was the only scheduled appointment of the day. It got worse and worse as the day dragged on. I was getting impatient waiting for Chunji to address me. And he was getting restless. I snapped at everyone who talked to me, and he simply didn't answer.

"5 minutes." Changjo stood in front of me, arms akimbo. 

I raised an eyebrow at him. He was blocking the television. 

"What do you want?" 

"You and Chanhee Hyung have 5 minutes to sort out whatever is going on between you. Before I handcuff you guys together and lock you in a room!" He said, clearly annoyed.

I swear I saw Chunji's ears perk up.

"What?" I said, clearly not amused. Not only was he blocking me from watching How I Met Your Mother [my favourite show, I might add], but he was threatening me? 

Chunji stood up from where he was and walked towards Changjo.

"Jonghyun, this isn't funny" he whispered, deathly serious.

"When did I ever say that this was a joke?" He said, taking out the handcuffs from his pocket.

Where did he even get those? Wait. I don't want to know.

I narrowed my eyes at him, scrutinising him. "You can't lock us up. It's 2 against 1" 

"Do you really want to try?" 

"Try me" I said, puffing up my chest, defiantly. 

3 minutes later, Chunji and I were locked in a room and handcuffed together.

"We should have just listened to him…" Chunji said.

Was he talking to me? That was the first thing he'd said to be all day.

"I guess so." 

Chunji's POV

Right now, I was handcuffed with the person that I least want to be with.

Damn it Changjo. How on Earth did the maknae get handcuffs?! Did he rob the police station?! Sometimes, I really question our 4-D maknae.

I mumbled, "We should have just listened to him..."

L.Joe raised his eyebrow, probably surprised that I finally talked to him. It wasn't my fault! He didn't speak a word to me either. He was probably busy talking to CAP hyung, since leader was now his best-friend.

"I guess so." L.Joe replied coldly.

That's all?

Awkwardness filled the air once more as I fiddled with the handcuff, occasionally brushing my fingers against L.Joe's skin. I peered at him, seeing his face change into a mixture of different emotions every time I made contact.

Interesting. So, he now detests it so much when I have skin-ship with him.

I sighed and remembered that I actually have a solo schedule later.

"Crap... I have a solo schedule later! I can't drag you with me!!!" I exclaimed, earning an uninterested stare from L.Joe.

"Aish, CHANGJO!!! CHANGJO WE MADE UP!!!" I yelled a lie to the maknae.

Changjo can't possibly make me take a glum rapper to my SOLO schedule right?!

Changjo walked back into the room, folding his arms.

"I don't believe you Hyungs." The maknae rolled his eyes.

"No no, we really made up! Right Byunghun?" I looked at L.Joe, hoping he would go along with this.

L.Joe awkwardly nodded his head.

"Seriously?" Changjo tapped his feet on the floor.

"Y-Yeah.. See?" I decided to try my luck.

Since the both of us were used to skinship, a little peck wouldn't matter..? Right..?

I tilted my head and pecked L.Joe's cheek stiffly. He shifted uncomfortably as Changjo then shook his head.

"Nope. Not working." With that, the dancing boy left us together as somehow, after the peck, L.Joe slipped out of the handcuff, muttering that his wrist was apparently 'thin enough' to slip out.

L.Joe ran out of the room, clutching his cheeks.

I looked down on the floor, did my peck really disgust him that much? Why was he treating me like I was an ugly dirty spot of nothing on the floor?

I sighed with these negative thoughts as I then left for my schedule, regretting that I pecked him.

But something hit me. If he could that easily escape, why didn't he escape earlier?

 

L.Joe's POV

I didn't see Chunji for the rest of the day, leaving me restless and distressed. The peck on the cheek was just too much...I was so confused, what did the kiss mean, to him and me? It sure as hell didn't solve the previous problems, I don't think we had made up. He didn't even tell me why he was suddenly so angry, just after he burst into tears preceding my confession that I liked someone. I thought couldn't figure out what was wrong... but my thoughts betrayed me. 

Could it be that he is jeal-- don't get your hopes up L.Joe. 

I shook my head subconsciously. He doesn't like you in THAT way.

I ran away from the room and chunji as fast as I could. Unfortunately, I wasn't so athletic, and soon after, I found myself panting. I ploped on the couch, deep in my thoughts.

After Changjo locked us together in the room, I felt as though we could actually talk out our problems and make up. That's why I didn't escape while I could. I realised soon after that Chunji did not feel the same, and he just wanted to get as far away from me as possible. The familiar stabbing feeling made my heart ache. Was I that irritating, for him to pretend that we had made up, just to escape Changjo? And the kiss on the cheek. It kept replaying in my head, and I was unable to think of anything else. A million questions flooded my mind.

"Are you and chunji hyung still fighting?" Ricky interrupted my thoughts.

I sighed. Honestly, I had no idea what was going on between us anymore.

"I don't know Ricky.. maybe?"

"Hyung, you should confess! I mean it's so obvious that you two like each other, but you guys are too shy and stubborn to admit it to each other!" He exclaimed.

"Shhhh!" I said with my finger over my lips, "he might hear" I frowned. Why am I regretting telling Ricky of my feelings. I guess he did find out by himself...

"Anyway, you're wrong...he doesn't like me like that Ricky" I retorted, shaking my head, "he merely likes me as a best friend. Nothing more."

 

It was Ricky's turn to sigh. Needless to say, it wasn't the first time he was trying to get me to confess to Chunji and he was getting frustrated with playing Cupid. 

"Just give it a shot. It won't hurt tryin-"

"YES IT WILL!" I interrupted a little too loudly, lowering my voice, I added, "if I get rejected, I won't know how to behave around him anymore..."

"I don't think that it'll get any worse than now. Chanhee hyung is glaring in your direction, and he refuses to say what's wrong." 
 
A little voice inside of me betrayed my nonchalance. What if he agrees? What if he likes you too? 
 
A little spark of hope ignited within me, although I tried to extinguish it. The sinking feeling in my heart wouldn't go away.
 
I nodded reluctantly, he did have a point. "I guess. I'll try my best? I will make it special, for chanhee." 
 
With that I left the room, planning every little detail of my plan to confess to Chunji Hopefully everything would turn out well.
 
Hopefully.

 

A/N: Hey guys~ I hoped you enjoyed the chapter! Please remember to subscribe and comment <3 Thank you for your support ^^