One.

Endless

L.Joe's POV           

 
I slumped on the chair, exhausted from another day of schedules. I looked beside me to find my band member, best friend and long-time secret crush, Lee Chan Hee aka. Chunji. Casually, I swung my arm around his shoulder, and tried to ignore that familiar feeling of my heart racing at the slightest touch and looked at him. Although he also looked exhausted, but unlike me, he still looked like an angel.
 
Shut up Lee Byung Hun. He'll never return your feelings.
 
I sighed at my hopelessness.                                       
 
"What's wrong L.Joe?" Chunji's melodic voice interrupted my train of thoughts.
"Uhmm it's nothing. Just a little tired, I guess."                                                
 
He pouted.                                      
 
"You know I can tell when you're lying right? We've known each other for awhile now, and you still can't trust me?" His bottom lip trembled as he spoke.
 
My heart clenched painfully at the adorable sight. KYAAA. I couldn't control my inner fan boy. 
 
I flushed a deep red, embarrassed that I thought that a guy was cute. Why couldn't I just be normal and like girls!? I screamed to myself inside my head.
 
I guess I can't avoid it now.. with those eyes, I'll just have to tell him.
 
"I...I kinda like someone" I confessed to him, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.
 
His eyes widened in shock. Crap. I cursed mentally. He's probably freaked out.
 
Then, something I didn't expect happened...he burst out of the room in tears. After I snapped out of my daze, I went to our shared room, where he was crying.
 
"Channie, what's wrong? Don't cry...did I make you cry? I'm so sorry.." I said through the door.
"G-Go away..." he sniffled and choked out.
"Mianhae.." I whispered to no one in particular.
 
With an aching heart and a confused mind, I left him alone.
 
 

Chunji's POV

I am Lee Chanhee, or Power Voice Chunji of Teen Top. After a day of schedules, I lay exhausted on the couch, looking at the door, where my best-friend, L.Joe, walked in, equally tired.
 

L.Joe. Lee Byunghun. Out of everyone in Teen Top, he's the one with the same age as me, the one who shared a room and his secrets with me (vice versa) and my best-friend. We hit it off straight away after Andy hyung told us, 6 boys just going through puberty, that we were to be a Korean-pop boy-group. He was the only one I could understand and the only one that could understand me.
 

However, his face was now scrunched up, full of emotions. "What's wrong L.Joe?" I asked him in a gentle tone.
 

"Uhmm it's nothing. Just a little tired, I guess." came the rapper's reply.
 

I wasn't impressed by his answer; after years of living with him, his eyes gave off that what he said wasn't the truth. Something was obviously bothering him.
 

I pouted; why couldn't he tell me? Weren't we.. best-friends?


"You know I can tell when you're lying right? We've known each other for awhile now, and you still can't trust me?" Tears were threatening to fall as my bottom lip trembled.


L.Joe's face changed into a weird red colour, with different emotions showing. My heart wrenched painfully; why couldn't I tell what was going on in his mind? Why couldn't I understand him like I used to? Why.. was he behaving so different?
 

A-Am I.. losing him?


L.Joe gave in as he awkwardly spoke up, "I...I kinda like someone."
 

Then, it all clicked. L.Joe gave his heart to someone. That's why I was out of the picture. His best-friend. After this, I somehow knew our relationship will never be the same ever again. L.Joe was going to dedicate his time to his loved one and I'm going to be forgotten. His best-friend will be abandoned. My brain was curious why I was so affected by this but my emotions got the better of me as tears rolled down. Why was I crying?! Damn it!


Run.
 

I ran away back to my shared room with L.Joe. It was where we used to hide under the sheets, giggling after pulling a prank on CAP hyung; us two only. But.. we might never have the chance to do so again.


L.Joe soon appeared as he apologised over and over again.


I couldn't bring myself to look at him as I choked out, "G-Go away.."


With one last apology, L.Joe walked off.


Or course, who would want to deal with a sobbing best-friend after you confessed you had a crush on someone? Normal people would congratulate and get all excited but why couldn't I? I got frustrated with my selfish side. L.Joe doesn't deserve this. I know I'm going to lose him after he gets attached.


But I don't want to lose him.

 

 

A/N: Hey everyone~ The first chapter is out! We hope everyone likes this story as we really enjoyed writing it together<3 Do support us and follow the twitter roleplay accounts! SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY. Love, Sheryl & Hazel<3