Happy

C H A N C E S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*DARA'S POV*

 

 

 

I am all over the news and even in the newspaper but me and my family ignore it. We are currently staying in our old simple house but we did some renovation because of the twins. The bodyguard we took was only two because our old house is not big enough to take everyone. We decided to stay in this house every weekend while in weekdays at the mansion. The maids, nannies and the remaining bodyguards will stay at the mansion. Though it was against me to buy a mansion where all rich peope live I have no choice but to get one for us since our life has changed already and I know from the fact that I will gain some enemies because of my sudden entrance to the world of business especially my company might affect other companies as well. The Mansion is just for our own safety but our old house that my Father built before he died would always be our home.

 

 

"Mama, I llllooovveeee the hhhooouuuusssseeee!!!" My little Ji-hye in her hyper mode again running and screaming, hands in the air and smile on her face but when she saw me sitting at the sofa her face lit up more and I know what will happen next..

 

 

"JJJjjjiiiiii-Hhhhooooonnnn I'm gggoonnnnaaa ffffllllllyyyyyyyyyy!!" And she jump at the sofa face first while calling her brother and then she started bouncing and laughing.. All I can do is laugh because my daughter is fond of sofa and bed that everytime she sees one she will go all running and drop herself face first on it. She loves the feeling of bouncing in the sofa or in bed that's why I decided to change all our sofa's and beds to a softer ones.

 

 

"Ji-hye, you left me...." And my son got jealous again, standing near the stairs with a cute pouty lips.. This two are the sweetest twins that I have seen in my entire life. Ji-Hoon always wanted to do everything with Ji-Hye. He wants her presence always, he wants her to be always at his side. If Sanghyun is over protective to us especially to the twins then Ji-Hoon is almost the same when it comes to Ji-Hye and to me.

 

 

"Sorry Jjjjiiiiiii-Hhhoooonnn.... Let's do it again!" When I heard the word 'do it again', I decided to transfer to the small couch because this two will definitely occupy the entire sofa when they drop themselves. And off the two go, running and screaming and hands in the air....

 

 

"Jjjjiiiiii-Hhhhhyyyyeeee is ffffllllyyyyyyyiiiinnnnnnggggg!!!"

 

 

"Jjjjjiiiii-Hhhhhoooooonnnn is fffffllllllyyyyyyiiiinnnnggggg!!!" And then there you go.. They jump and drop themselves at the sofa face first and started rolling on it. After enjoying the sofa the two can't stop laughing and I can't help but join them..

 

 

"Noona, don't buy sofa anymore. Buy bed instead because this two will hurt themselves in the future. The next time they will do it, they will be rolling on the floor.." I just roll my eyes at my brother. Such a spoilsport.

 

 

"Kids, breakfast ready!!" And that's my Mom who loves yelling when it comes to calling us if its time for eating. That's why Ji-hye is fun of shouting too. We didn't take the maids with us because we want to just live simply when we are here, well of course the two bodyguards with us will keep on reminding me that we don't have that kind of life anymore.

 

 

"PPPAAANNNNCAAAAKKKKEEESSSS!!!!!" And my twins are gone...

 

 

"My eardrums will soon bleed if the twins won't learn to tone down their voice especially Ji-hye... Noona, did you swallow a whole bar of chocolates for them to be this hyper everytime they are awake?? And for Ji-hye, I feel like it's no longer blood running thru her veins, it's already the sugar itself... Aigoo.." I laugh at Sanghyun and headlock him and drag him to the kitchen before Mom yell again..

 

 

"It's because those two sweet little things are our happy medicine.. So it up buddy!" I said to him and mess his hair and in return he just wrap his arm around my waist and he suddenly carried me and we laugh all the way to the dining table.. I look like more of a 15 year old girl than my brother since I am petite compared to my brother who grown up so fast..

 

 

"ME TOO!!! ME TOO!!! CARRY ME TOO UNCLE DADA!!!" My hyper daughter will never ever run out of energy while my son is already busy eating his pancakes.. And my brother just drop me off to the chair in a not so gentle way.. What a sweet brother he is.. I hit his arms and he just laugh at me.

 

 

"I'm sorry sweetie but Grandma says no because it's breakfast time and after we eat will go to Grandmas Cafe...." Mom said..

 

 

"Ccccoookkkkiiiieeeessssss!!!!" Everytime the twins hear the word Cafe all in their mind is Mom's Cookies. That's all they wanted from her Cafe anyway.

 

 

My twins are really just like their Father.. Jiyong likes pancakes and cookies and it seems the two got it from him. Now I am back in Korea would he acknowledge the twins if he founds out that we had twins when we got separated? Would he be mad that I didn't inform him about the kids. Should I let him know? Or should I let fate take action for us?

 

 

"YAH NOONA!! I'm talking to you!!" I was so lost on my thoughts thinking excuses if ever Jiyong will one day appear infront of me demanding about the kids when I heard Sanghyun loud voice..

 

 

"Oh, what were you saying again?"

 

 

"I said, I will join you with your other meetings especially if DP Telecom is the topic. You already informed Seoul National University about the possibility of me to be out of school sometimes because of business meetings. Why can't SNU offer home school? This is plain boring being in scho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter