HURT

C H A N C E S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"....you're scared that you might fall in love with him again?"

 

 

 

 

 

After those words left in Hye Sun mouth, she can't help but think of it. Is it the reason why she's scared?

 

 

"No. That won't happen again. I'm not gonna fall in love with him again. Not anymore." Dara said as she drinks her wine while looking at the beauty of Seoul.

 

 

"Yeah. Try telling that to yourself everyday coz one day you will find yourself either falling inlove with him again or hating him more!"

 

 

"Don't you know how to knock?!" Dara snapped as she turns around and look at Hye Sun. Hye Sun only can do is roll her eyes on her.

 

 

"I did. But it seems you are too busy thinking. So what was that? Bothered to what I have said awhile ago?" Hye Sun asked but Dara didn't say anything instead she look at the view of Seoul again.

 

 

"Ok. I'll pretend I didn't hear what you just said awhile ago. Anyway, I'm here to remind you that we have dinner tonight to finally sign the contract for the projects of PGC and to tell you also to stop drinking wine. I don't want my boss to be not on herself while signing the papers. Can you do that for me?" Hye Sun said. She doesn't want to push the topic anymore because she wanted her to realize on her own what she truly feels.

 

 

"I'm not drunk and I only have few today." Hye Sun raised her brows on her.

 

 

"Right. Is finishing half the bottle of wine is equals to few now?" Hye Sun said while holding the bottle up for Dara to see how much she already consumed. But Dara just ignore her.

 

 

"What are you thinking Dara? Aren't you gonna follow them at the park? You're done with your meetings already so why not go and join them at the park? I bet the kids will be very happy to see yo-"

 

 

"I have so many papers to sign today. They'll be alright without me." Dara cut her off coz she knows where this talk heading. And to prove her point she went to her table and the moment she sits down she started flipping the folders which needed her signatures.

 

 

"Those papers can wait. It's not even due tomorrow. Why don't you go out and meet the kids. I'm not asking you to marry Mr. Kwon again, all I want from you is to give this day to your twins. Atleast somehow make them happy by seeing you are both together. You owe the kids this much Dara."

 

 

"I'm busy and the kids knows that." Dara insisted but deep inside she knew Hye Sun is right.

 

 

"Fine! It's been hours since the boys left and maybe your kids are expecting you to be there also. They just met their Father Dara atleast be there for them. What if the kids asked questions about him? Do you think Mr. Kwon can handle it?"

 

 

"He can handle it. He is smart."

 

 

"Right! Don't blame him if he says something to your kids. If you will still insist that you are busy then go on but I'm warning you, your kids are smart so better prepare yourself for whatever questions they might come up with later. Anyway, here is Mr. Kwon number if ever you want to know where they are or what they are doing, call him." Hye Sun said and started walking away but stopped right infront of the door. Dara on the other hand stilled and for the first time got worried of letting her twins be with their Father. What if Hye Sun is right, what if Jiyong said something to the twins that will ruin her image to her kids.

 

 

"Dara, I'm your friend and I know what you are doing. Just be careful. I don't want to see you or the kids hurting. I don't want your relationship with your kids be ruined because of your pride. Give him the chance to be a Father to your kids. Give your kids also a chance to experience what Family is. You don't have to take him back as your husband again Dara, all you have to do is accept him as part of your family and you can only do that when you truly forgive him, because for me that's the only way." Hye Sun said and finally went out. She stands near her door trying to calm herself. She knew she have gone too far but she's a friend to her and she need to know what she observes.

 

 

"You don't know what I'm truly feeling. You have no idea how he changed me. You have no idea how deep the scar he left to me. You have no idea at all." Dara said as tears started flowing.

 

 

 

 

 

At the Park

 

 

 

 

"Papa Papa Papa!!! Papa Papa!!!!!" Ji-hoon keep on calling his father as he run to him and his Uncles who are sitting at the bench watching the kids playing. All eyes are on him wondering what's wrong with Ji-hoon.

 

 

"Yes Ji-hoon?" Jiyong asked while looking at his son who's panting infront of him after the running he did. He took his handkerchief and wipe his sweats while waiting for him to say whatever he wants to say.

 

 

"LOOK!!!!!!!" Finally Ji-hoon shouted and point at Ji-hye who's playing with some kid at the park. Jiyong and his friend look to where he is pointing.

 

 

"Yeah? Ji-hye is playing." Jiyong simply said as he finally finished wiping his sons back.

 

 

"BUT PAPA!!! SHE'S PLAYING WITH A BOY!!!" Ji-hoon shrieked.

 

 

"Oooohhhh" Jiyong and the boys simply said which irritates Ji-hoon.

 

 

"PAPA!!!!!" Ji-hoon shouted and about to cry already.

 

 

"Ok ok... What do you want me to do?" Jiyong asked as he grab his son and make him sits on his lap.

 

 

"Get her! Uncle Dada said that Ji-hye should not play with boys co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter