Daddy??

C H A N C E S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

____________________ ^.^

 

 

 

It was Monday already and Dara is very busy with a lot of stuff. A lot of things change after the event happened. The incident with Jiyong and Gabriel was forgotten. Gabriel didn't asked her about Jiyong nor opened up anything about them and she was thankful for that. After the event, he returned to Europe two days after because of his schedule together with Francisco and Jessi Ann.

 

 

 

She wasn't able to meet her old friends also the next day after the event because of a sudden urgent meeting that can't be ignored. Bom and the girls understand but still went to their cafe to visit her mom. Dara decided to send her kids to them even if she will not be able to join them and just ask them to be a nanny to the twins and the girls happily agreed. By the time she was done with her meetings and paperworks, it was already midnight and found everyone at home already sleeping and she too fell asleep without changing. 

 

 

 

The week was never been good to Dara as reporters are everywhere and calls to her doubled up and even her appointments are piling up. But for her family she don't mind. She can't just give up because she knew a lot of people will lose their job if she quits. She knew the choice she made will forever remind her that she's no longer the quiet Park Sandara. She knew it will be hard now to get back to her old life, where she doesn't worry about meetings and stuff.

 

 

 

"OK! You two listen.. Ji-hoon your Nana is sick while Ji-hye your nana is on her vacation.. I want you to behave because no nannies today that's why you are here in my office. Grandma is very busy at work also and I don't want you to disturb her while Dada have school today. Your Aunt In-na will look after you once in awhile because Mama has a lot of meetings today...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara they need you now at the design room. The design team are having trouble. Also you have a meeting at 9:00am with your friends." In-na cut Dara to remind her of the people waiting for her in the design room. The design that needed her approval and need to be submitted before 12:00nn to be able to meet the deadline. Dara looked at her watch and it's already 8:30 while the twins are just looking at them not understanding anything except what her mom told them to behave.

 

 

 

"OK.. Hye Sun is already there right.. Call her and tell her to distract them for about 5 minutes.. And In na once in a while look after the kids. There is no room left as all conference room are taken. And this room is the only available. When Mr. Kwon and his company arrives let them stay here and just bring the twins to my coffee table near the kitchen." Dara said and In na nodded and went out to make a call while Dara prepared the kids food and looked at them again. She speaks in English to her kids since they are still adjusting but atleast the two are slowly learning the Korean Language.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Now while I'm away, I want you both to eat your breakfast. Here is the pancakes and cookies for both of you and glass of milk. Now behave and eat your food. Don't make a mess and be nice to your Aunt In na. Ok?" Dara said as the kids face lit up seeing their favorite foods infront of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes Mama!!" The twins said happily while they grab their forks since Dara already cut the pancakes for them but there are also extra pancakes just incase the twins wants more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mama, don't go too long. OK?" Ji-Hye said and Dara smile to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mama will try.. Ji-Hoon look after your sister ok? If you need anything tell Aunt In na ok?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes Mama.." Ji-hoon said because Ji-hye is already busy eating and doesn't care about anyone anymore. Dara then give the twins a kiss on their forehead and went out to go to a meeting but after she gave few instructions to In na.

 

 

 

 

 

15 minutes passed...

 

 

 

 

 

"Ms. In na, Mr. Kwon and his company has an appointment with Ms. Dara."

 

  

 

 

"OH! I'm so sorry. I totally forgot. Anyway, Ms. Hayi you can go back to your position now. I can take it from her." In na said as their receptionist left but not before he bowed to the 5 Businessmen.

 

 

 

 

 

"Mr. Kwon, Mr. Choi, Mr. Dong, Mr. Kang & Mr. Lee, Good Morning Sir. Please follow me." In na said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good Morning too." The guys said and followed her. All of them are a bit shocked when In na opened the door with a name plate pinned on the door: Park Sandara - CEO & Chairman.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You might be curious why here. All our conference rooms are not available. Only the one in her room is available. As you can see we are all busy especially after we went public. I hope you don't mind if she will be late by couple of minutes because she have a sudden urgent matter that needs her presence." In na said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's alright. We are still early anyway and we do understand. We don't have much urgent matter for today so we can wait." Jiyong said in behalf of all. The boys nodded. Jiyong even cancelled all the meetings today because he doesn't want to deal with anyone right now except Dara and his friends knows this. Once the door to Dara's conference room opened, which has a tinted glass wall but the inside can see the outside clearly, a noisy kids welcome them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo.. Not done yet eating?" In na said as she went to the twins who's happily laughing while chatting and then look at the guys who's already inside but eyes on the twins..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm very sorry about the mess. I will clean this up. You can sit down already. And you two, can we transfer outside? Your Mama has guests and they will use this room." In na said but Ji-hye pouted already while Ji-hoon is looking at the boys particularly Jiyong since he is trying to remember where he have seen him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But Aunt In na we are not yet done eating. Grandma said we should not transfer table if we are not done eating. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter