F.A.M.I.L.Y

C H A N C E S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

______________ ^.^

 

 

 

"You look like my Daddy....." When Ji-hye said those.. Dara froze while still holding the door who just arrive from her meeting with Hye Sun at her back. While Jiyong just stare at her daughter not knowing how to react to what she just said while his friends snap their heads to Jiyong looking at his reaction while Ji-Hoon look at Jiyong this time, studying his face as well.

 

 

 

"But...."

 

 

 

"Ji-hye, Ji-Hoon... What are you two doing? Come to Mama.. I have a meeting here, you need to stay outside first and play with your Aunt In na.." Dara snapped from her shocked state and instantly cut Ji-hye for saying more. She doesn't know how Ji-hye got the idea that Jiyong looks like his Daddy since she didn't show any pictures of him but she did mention him to them.

 

 

 

"Wait Mama!..." Ji-hoon said and started to get on top of the table which Ji-hye copied as well and faces Jiyong. They are checking his face closely and Dara just closes her eyes. She knew she can't lie that long to her kids now that their Father is right infront of them. If she denies it, it would cause more problem to all of them. When she opens her eyes again, she didn't move nor say anything. She let her kids do what they want but her inside is already screaming to her to pull them out from that room.

 

 

 

"But Daddy's hair is Red..." Ji-hoon finally said.. Jiyong on the other hand creases his forehead upon hearing him and was about to say something but Ji-hye beat her to that.

 

 

 

"NNNOOOO!!! Daddy's hair is ba-lla-ned(blonde).." Ji-hye said as she tried to correct Ji-hoon and even had a hard to say the word blonde. This confuses Jiyong now even Dara. Why does their kids fighting over their Father's hair color when both of them haven't seen him yet even before?

 

 

 

"Huh??" Ji-hoon said as he has no idea what is blonde.

 

 

 

"I'll show you..." Ji-hye finally said as she look at Jiyong then raises her hands wanted to go down..

 

 

 

"I want to go down please.." Ji-hye said to Jiyong.. Jiyong finally snap out from whatever he was thinking and do as what his daughter asked. He carried her out from the table and put her down.

 

 

 

"Me too please.." Ji-hoon said to Jiyong also and he did the same.

 

 

 

All eyes went to the twins as Ji-hoon followed Ji-hye to where their stuff are placed and when Ji-hoon finally saw what she is getting from her tiny bag, Ji-hoon took also something from his bag as well. Then after the two got what they need, they run back to Jiyong and asked again to put them back on top of the table. Jiyong, curious as to what his kids are up to, just follow whatever they want but this time the kids feets are dangling while sitting on the table and Jiyong is infront of them. Dara slowly moved near the 3 so she could see what her kids are up to while Jiyong friends are just around the table looking at them.

 

 

 

"See.. Daddy's hair is ba-lla-ned.." Ji-hye said as she showed the picture to Ji-hoon. Ji-hoon looked at it and pouted.

 

 

 

"But Daddy's hair in this picture is red.." Ji-hoon whine as he showed the picture to Ji-hye. When she saw it she pouted as well.

 

 

 

"Where did you get that??" Dara said upon seeing the photos.. But none of the twins are paying attention to her. Ji-hoon asked Jiyong to come closer and he did. Ji-hoon then raises the photo near Jiyong's face and Ji-hye copied as well..

 

 

 

"They all look the same.. But the hairs are not the same.." Ji-hye said..

 

 

 

"Enough of this! Give me that.. Where did you get this?" Dara who can control himself anymore took the photos and look at her kids not minding Jiyong.

 

 

 

"We saw it when this huge huge box arrived in our house. Uncle Dada opened it with so many things inside. We saw the pictures.. Lots of lots of picture and we asked Uncle Dada.." Ji-hoon said but already scared with Dara. Ji-hye also nodded and move closer to Ji-hoon and squezzes herself to him afraid that their Mama will scold them thinking they did something wrong. Dara closes her eyes seeing the two must have been scared when her tone changes.. It didn't pass to anyone how the twins suddenly got afraid to Dara. Jiyong wanted to cuddle the twins but he chose not to move because if he did, Dara might not like it and the least he wants to happen to them right now is to fight.

 

 

 

Dara remembers that all their stuff in Europe was shipped back to Korea and she knew that when all the boxes arrived she was busy and Sanghyun received all of it. She wanted all her old stuff even if she is rich now. Sanghyun is nagging her to sold some but she insisted to shipped them back, she said that those don't have memories that much can go but those that are very important to her must be treasured.

 

 

 

"Mama, Uncle Dada said Daddy is a playboy." Ji-hye said, finally break the silence thinking that the word is not bad but Jiyong and Dara jaws dropped hearing it from her..

 

 

 

"And he also said that Daddy is a bastard" Ji-hoon added.. The twins look at each other...

 

 

 

"And a Jerk..." The twins said at the same time.. Jiyong's friends are trying their best not to laugh at Jiyong while Dara & Jiyong are still on their shocked state after hearing those words from their little innocent kids.

 

 

 

"Uncle Dada also said he is... is... an assh....."

 

 

 

"Enough Ji-hoon..." Jiyong this time cut him off and for the first he uses a warning tone like the usual Father does. He feels good about it and what make him more happy Dara didn't say anything. Jiyong knows what Ji-hoon will say and he doesn't want to hear his son saying those word at this age.. Dara on the other hand is fuming mad while Hye Sun find everything amusing.. OH she loves the kids so much.. Dara is turning red from anger not because of the kids but because of her stupid brother. He will definitely gonna regret it teaching the twins such words..

 

 

 

"Aaammm.. We will leave you all for the meantime.. I think you two need time to talk.. Just call us when you are done.. We will just go out.." Seunghyun said as he is trying his best not to laugh at Jiyong.. Jiyong finally saw the faces of his friends who's trying their best not to laugh infront of him but failing miserably.. Yes, it was such a sight for them hearing the kids, his kids in particular, calling him lots of names which he will not deny that he is all that.

 

 

 

"Make sure I won't be able to hear your laugh or else......" Jiyong said and left his words hanging as he give his friends a deathly glare for them to understand. The boys nodded coolly and already biting their lips and went out as fast as they can without saying goodbye or excuse to Dara as they badly needed to go out. Once they are all out and the glass door closes the boys finally laugh their hearts out but it didn't escape from Dara and Jiyong's ears their loud laugh since the room is not even a sound proof.

 

 

 

Dara knew these boys ever since she was in college and she knows how they piss each other to death. It's a sight seeing all of them making fun of themselves. They always act like a child when they are all together and just right now she witnessed it again. But it makes her nervous now that only Jiyong and her with the twins are left in the room. Hye Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter