Park Group of Companies - The Grand Ball part 2

C H A N C E S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

The moment her name was mentioned, a series of shocked oohhhs are heared then like magic everyone composed themselves and they started clapping. Most of the people eyes are looking back in forth to Sandara Park, Jiyong Kwon & Kiko Mizuhara.

 

 

"OH !! No way!!" Taeyang said first after recovering from shock. Seungri and Daesung are still in their frozen-state that they can't even move or talk. GD could only do is close his eyes and control himself from going to her. He waited for this day to come to see her again especially when the news of her arrival was aired but he didn't expect to see her in this state. Regrets are slowly making it's way to his veins and ready to crush his hearts. He open his eyes to look at the beautiful woman walking down the stairs escorted by two gentlemen that he is not familiar off.

 

 

Everyone is checking her out. From hair to what clothes she is wearing, to accessories, to shoes and everything that all rich people talked about when attending events. Jiyong could clearly hear the murmurs around him and some is not pleasant to hear. Seungri who's tongue and ears are very sharp can't help but say something when he heard some nasty comments from guests after he was back to his senses. He faces the women near them with so much fury in his eyes.

 

 

"The next time you talk about Ms. Park, I won't let you off. You may be all wearing expensive clothes and jewelries and even have your face done but that woman walking down the stairs are worthier than whatever you have on your body! That woman never had gone thru pastic surgery to be beautiful. That woman doesn't have to wear diamonds to shout to the world how rich she is. That woman doesn't need expensive clothes to look y and attractive. That woman have something that you don't all have. Wanna know what it is? SHE HAS A BIG HEART while you rich people don't! You even look cheap in my eyes, if I don't know you all I would think that you are all just girls on this event!.. Know your place! I can request to the host to kick you out of this event!" Seungri hissed and was drag by Jiyong away from the girls who are stunned from what he said. Top, Youngbae and Daesung managed to glare at the girls before following Seungri and Jiyong.

 

 

"Seungri, this is not the place for that. We don't want to cause trouble on her own event. Ignore them." Jiyong said softly as he pat his back to calm him down.

 

 

"Ignore??! We had done that couple of years back! How many times they insulted Dara noona infront of us?? How many times we didn't defend her to them! For goodness sake hyung! Wake up! This time I won't let that happen again! I will defend her anywhere, anytime I want! I don't care if you will not like what I am doing and I don't care if you don't care about her anymore but to tell you honestly, right now I CARE MORE ABOUT DARA NOONA THAN YOU! So excuse me, I need a drink!" Seungri snap and didn't wait for anyone to speak as he walks his way to the bar to cool himself. Nobody said anything after what Seungri said, all of them felt guilty because it's true that no one did defend her. It was only Bom and Chaerin are always ready to fight for her. Jiyong guilty feeling doubled up upon hearing and seeing Seungri disappointed look to him. He knew he was all to blame as being her husband then, he should be the one defending her not anyone.

 

 

Top was all silent all thru out the little commotion. But he has hope in his eyes upon seeing Dara again. He was searching for Bom to see her reaction and once she saw her, she is crying her hearts out. Oh how he wanted to comfort her but he knew this is not the right time. This time he has plans to work things out for her. He will move mountains to make their friendship returned after his friend ruined everything. This is the least he could do for Bom and especially to Dara who suffered a great deal of pain from rich people like them.

 

 

Everyone who are still shocked from her sudden appearance was suddenly pull out from their shocked state once she started talking.

 

 

"Ladies and Gentlemen... Good Evening.. I am Park Sandara, the owner and the CEO & Chairman of Park Group of Companies." She said as she even bow down to all the guests. Her gesture shocks almost everyone because normally the one hosting an event exudes superiority. Normally they just move their heads for respect but not do the 90-degree bow to everyone. Her gesture is a one big slap to everyone present at the event. Some are praising her for being down to earth and not forgetting her manners others think she is just showing off.

 

 

"It's been ages since I step foot in this country. Five years runs so fast but I'm glad I am back. If it wasn't for my Mother, I would probably not return but when she gave me an advice I thought about it and finally decided to return and have my head office here in Seoul. This way I can probably help more our country and most especially lessen the jobless people in here or even give opportunities to all recently graduates who's looking for job. Rich or Poor, graduate from Top School or Not, they are all welcome in my Company even those who didn't finish studying as long as they can prove to me that they can do the job as I expected, then everyone is welcome in my company." Again Dara manages to shock everyone especially people who are running their own business. Then she composes herself as for the first time she will mention the name she used to have.

 

 

"Some of you know who I am before and I won't deny it that I was once known as Kwon Sandara." Dara said calmly shocking all the guest more and all heads went to Kwon Jiyong and even him was shocked upon hearing in her voice that name again. Everyone started murmuring about it and Jiyong don't even know what to do or how to react on this situation. For the first time the businessman was rendeered speechless by his ex-wife calm demure.

 

 

"Five years ago, I didn't say anything about our divorce but I am thankful to him for handling it carefully. I am not used to events like this or even be cornered by reporters that's why I left the country to avoid it. Even until now I'm still not comfortable but I have to endure this because it's part of who I am now. I let him handle it because I know he is good at it and beside we settled our issues properly and we both agreed on the divorce. I would like to ask you to please don't blame him on the fall of our marriage. We were just so young when we got married and later on we realized the marriage was not for us. I do hope this issue will die down instantly as I have already address my side after 5 long years of being gone." Dara said which everyone was put into silence even Jiyong can't say anything, only his eyes on her but her words were like knife that stabs his heart repeatedly but the way he looks didn't gave away anything. He doesn't want people to have something to talk about. He was able to remove his eyes on her when Bom passes by and block his view of her.

 

 

"She's back and I am warning you Kwon, I don't want you near her and better make sure your little miss won't go near her too or I will raise hell and use my power to ruin both of you! I'll be watching Kwon!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter