RUINED

C H A N C E S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'M BAAAAACCCKKKKK!!! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"How are you Jiyong?"

 

 

 

"Om... Mrs. Park-"

 

 

 

"Call me Omma, Jiyong.. You are always part of my family especially that my grandchildren knows you already." Dara's mom gave her a genuine smile. Like as if he didn't do anything wrong and then look at the kids playing at the playhouse with other kids.

 

 

 

When she arrived at the park to pick up the kids, the boys greeted her and including the twins with so much joy. Then one by one left until only Jiyong and the kids was left behind. Mrs. Park invited him to join her for a coffee because apparently his son can't join them due to some excuse that he is busy. Jiyong can't say no because first, he still want to spend time with the kids and second, he can't say no to Dara's mom after what he did.

 

 

 

Now, all he could do is hang his head low and look at his hands. His guilty and he won't hide it. He can't look at her eyes at all. He was at fault and he knew somehow he hurt Dara's mother too. She treated him like her own son. She welcomed him with open arms in their family. She trusted her only daughter to him and yet all he did is to break her daughter's heart. He doesn't deserve this treatment. He doesn't deserve a good treatment from her at all. He was expecting she will get mad at him and give her a cold treatment. Mother's usually do that when their kids got hurt. But not Dara's Mom and it's adding up more to the guilt he is feeling for hurting her daughter.

 

 

 

"Why are you looking down Jiyong?" Hyori asked and Jiyong stood up went to her side, took her hands and kneel. Hyori gasps at his action making other people look at them.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." He chanted like as if there's no tomorrow as tears started falling in his eyes. He knew this is not enough. He have to do a lot of things to make up for all the things he have done to them.

 

 

 

Silence. That's what happened next.

 

 

 

"Get up Jiyong." She said while she hold his hand tightly. But he didn't move.

 

 

 

"Jiyong, I don't want to be mad at you so don't make me. I truly appreciate what you are doing but I want you to get up and sit down. People are already looking." Jiyong doesn't care if people are looking or if tomorrow he will be on the headlines kneeling infront of a woman.

 

 

 

"Jiyong get up! I don't want to be on the news with the kids tomorrow. You are risking your kids private life." Hyori hissed. At that, Jiyong realized his mistake and stand up immediately while looking at the people around.

 

 

 

"Sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't realize. Can you give me a minute, I need to call someone." Jiyong asked and Hyori just sighed and nod to him. He went outside while already calling someone.

 

 

 

"Answer the phone, answer the phone.."

 

 

 

"Yoboseyo?" Jinu, Jiyong PR Director answered.

 

 

"Hyung. I need help. Can you check if some news have been published today about me being with some twins and Sandara's Mother. If news are out, get a hold of it. Have it taken down asap. I want a news blackout for Dara's Family no matter what. Warned everyone that no news regarding Sandara Park's private life nor her family's life will be published from now on or else I will raise hell. Got it Hyung?" He was caught up with what happened today that he forgot the safety of the twins and Dara's family. He will protect them. This time he won't let those voltures get a chance to ruin the family he used to be part of.

 

 

"Sandara Park? Your ex-wife? Why protect them? I think Dara can protect herself now Jiyong." Jinu said. He was his PR Director even before he married Dara. He was also close to Sandara and was so sad for both when she finally divorced Jiyong. He saw how it affected Jiyong or how he changed so much when she left. But then it was Jiyong's fault and no one can blame Dara for leaving him.

 

 

"I know hyung but I still want to protect her. And hyung........ Hyung we have twins. Dee gave birth to twins, to our twins. I'm so happy hyung... so happy." Jiyong said while crying and smiling at the same time as everything started to sink in today's event. 

 

 

"REALLY?? Seriously?? The twins are yours? You had kids?" Jinu bombarded Jiyong with a lot of questions that Jiyong can't help shake his head. Jinu was always on his side thru good and bad times.

 

 

"Hyung will talk tomorrow. For now I need you to work hard in stopping news about Sandara and her family's private life. I don't want anything out especially about our kids. I don't want the kids to be exposed at such a young age. Make sure no news about me and them also. If you need to bribe them, do it. Threaten them or scare them, just do everything to protect my family. I'm gonna win Dee back hyung and I don't want the public ruining it." Jiyong said.

 

 

"Arasso. I'll give update later. And Jiyong, be sure this time. Now that she is back, I'm gonna tell you again, treat her right this time especially now you have kids. If you need to grovel then do it. Work hard Jiyong even if it might take a lifetime. You hurt her so much, now you need to pay for it and earn her forgiveness the right way. Do not force her to forgive you. Let her heal all the wounds that you caused. What you need to do is replace those ugly memories with a good one. If you really want to protect her, then you need to protect her heart too." Jinu said as Jiyong look down while listening to him.

 

 

"Neh hyung. I will not disappoint you Hyung this time. Thank you so much. Also hyung, do not let my parents know about my kids. I'll tell them if needed. For now, let's keep it a secret between us." Jiyong said. His been cold towards his parents after Dara disappeared. Now, after learning that her parents got something to do why she suddenly left his hatred for them grows more. They were never been ok even before. The Jiyong-Kiko was his parents plan. His parents have talked to Kiko to do everything to seduce him and take him away from Dara. He was at fault too for falling on her tricks and his parents trap. He hated himself for giving in on the temptation. He can't deny he liked Kiko because she was beautiful, y and good in bed but he thought he loved her until he realized one day that he didn't love her the way he loves Dara. Dara was his everything before and even now. He realized his mistakes but it was too late already. She was gone. She was nowhere to be found. He realized that he loves her deeply, that not only she's beautiful, y, smart and way better in bed but also has the biggest heart that no one can rival. He was so stupid of letting go the most precious thing in this world. A rare gem that he let it slips away.

 

 

"Arasso. Bye. Talk to you later." Jinu said his goodbye while Jiyong still have one more person to call.

 

 

"Yoboseyo?" 

 

 

"Sean hyung." Jiyong said as he talk to his head of Security.

 

 

"Yes Jiyong? What can I do for you?" Sean said.

 

 

"I need to ask favor from you. I need security 24/7 but their subject must not know. They will secretly guard these people. Thou maybe I need few to be known." Jiyong said as he's thinki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter