New Life

C H A N C E S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*DARA'S POV*

 

 

5 years had passed and in those years I managed to get a Masteral Degree in Business and Vocational course for Fashion Design. I may have graduated with honors in Seoul National University but it didn't stop me from knowing more and expand my knowledge about everything I want to learn. At first it was hard, I have to think about work, my study and my kids but never did I complained because my Mother and my brother was always there helping me.

 

 

After I left South Korea to start again bringing my entire family with me, I vowed to myself that I won't let that past ruined or even get into me. Never did I think or revenge at all because I know I won't benefit from it. I will just live my life normally with my Mom, my brother and my twins. I will give them a life they all deserve. A very good life we never had before.

 

 

I was able to start my fashion business after a year I took my vocational course which in a year it did grow in Europe and my name was even recognized by all respected designers. Months after months I managed to own different line of businesses without knowing it. It all started with a small investment until I learned how to make it grow. Then one day I managed to shock my Mom that we are having our very own company: The PARK GROUP OF COMPANIES which will now be situated in Seoul, South Korea. It was shocking that I managed to have my own Shopping Center, the Park Shopping Center, but only in Asia which it keeps growing. The Fashion Business under the name D.Park Fashion House who made me who I am now, the DP Telecom which in the future will be run by my brother, the Park Twins Hotel and DP Publishing Company are all solely mine. My Mom just want to manage the Twin Cup Cafe where she can bake cookies, cake, pastries, pies and make the best cup of coffee in the world (as far as me and my brother knows). The Cafe did grow in Europe and in US and now slowly taking Asia and I am proud of my Mom. It may be under in Park Group of Companies but the Twin Cup Cafe is still an independent company for me. I have to give it to Mom.

 

 

We are now going back to Korea for the Blessing of the Park Group of Companies. Of course we have no choice but to return since my Mom decided that the Head Office must be in Seoul that we should pay respect to our birth country, I didn't argue with that anymore, there is this saying 'MOM'S KNOWS BEST' and I do believe in that. Before I was able to decide to move to Seoul, the Prime Minister of South Korea visited us and offering his support if we will move our business in Korea. I know it was just for political use so I was able to say that I haven't think of that yet and politely declined his offer. The visit was a pure private so no one knew what did the Prime Minister did in Europe. I don't want to be tangled to anyone when I returned especially to politicians. They are the first type of people that I don't want to get involve with. They are a messy player and gets greedy when they get what they wanted. I don't do partners because I don't want to be ordered except for my Mom.

 

 

"Are you ready? Once we touch down in Korea, our very quite life would be gone. You know Korea, people look up to you so much and just one disappointment they can ruined you. Are you ready to face them? If you will face them show them that you no longer the Kwon Sandara that they have known before but let them know that 'KWON SANDARA' is very old news already and 'DARA PARK' is the latest trend.." I laughed instantly upon hearing my Mom. Oh I love her so much she never fails to make me laugh..

 

 

"You are watching so much Drama Mom.. You even managed to have this 'old news' in your mouth.. Mom, my past is past.. Whatever they do, or dig something out from my past including my disappearance they will all just waste their time. But if you are worrying the reporters might be harsh on me, don't Mom I can perfectly handle them, I am no longer the quite one who I let others to defend me. You taught me how to fight Mom and I owe you big time. But what matters most to me is you, Sanghyun and the twins. Your love would be enough to make me strong." I told Mom and she smile at me with so much pride. We are having our Coffee - w/c was made by my mom- on our very own Private Plane heading back to Seoul and the twins together with my 15 year old brother are running along the plane screaming, shouting and laughing and the Nannies can't do anything even their own body guards.

 

 

"Sanghyun stop chasing them. They might fall and hurt themselves. Why don't you just watch something on the screen." My Mom yelled because if she didn't they won't be able to hear her over the yelling and laughing of the 3.

 

 

"Mama, Uncle Dada is a monster.." My little Ji-hye said to me but before I could even say a word she started screaming and running away from my brother again. There is no way we will be able to stop them if they are high in sugar. They called my brother Dada since they have no Daddy and my brother said he wants to be like a father to the kids since he keep on insisting to me and mom that he is the Man Of The House. He is taking it seriously that's why Mom and I can't go out on a date, my brother has ways of ruining everything. Me and Mom already learned our lesson and decided to keep it to him always when dating is involve which we always do fail.

 

 

"Mama, bad Uncle Dada.. Very bad.. He is scaring my little sister.." I laugh seeing my little boy Ji-hoon whining again. He loves the idea that Ji-hye is his little sister even though their gap is only 4 minutes..

 

 

"Then why don't you save your little sister away from that monster.. Go and save her before the monster eat her.." I said and then in split seconds he was gone and running to where he can hear the sounds of shouting and laughing. I just smile and for the nth time I am really happy in this way and I am hella sure that I won't allow anyone to ruin my happy life.

 

 

"My grandbabies are really really sweet. Why don't we toast to happy life my dear and a new life again in Seoul." My mom said and then I lovingly smile at her and raise my cup of coffee which she did the same. Then we engaged ourselves to small talk even my secretary and her assistant joined us as well.

 

 

 

Incheon International Airport

 

 

Once we landed, the cold breeze of Seoul greeted us but we started moving. I am carrying Ji-Hye while Ji-Hoon is being carried by my Mother since he doesn't want anyone to touch him. The two was probably drained out from the long flight and also because they only had little sleep because they been playing around all the time. Once we are out of the gate, it shocked me to the core that I even stopped seeing the reporters right infront of me.

 

 

"THERE SHE IS!!!" One of the reporters shouted upon recognizing me. Then reporters started taking photos. Mom suddenly went to my side and Sanghyun to my other side. Good thing the twins are sleeping and faces are not shown because they are covered with blankets. I look at my Secretary and give her a look and right there and there she knows what to do.. The bodyguard we have surrounded us making it hard for the reporters to get into us. The noise startled my twins and there is no way I will let them have a glimpse of them.

 

 

"Mom cover Ji-hoons face. Don't give them chance to have his photos." I said to Mom and she nodded.

 

 

"Sanghyun, go with your Nanny and with your bodyguard. Minho take my daughter and don't let them see her face and kindly  them to the car. Hye Sun stand beside me and will handle this until Mom, Sanghyun and the twins got safely in the car." I instructed and they started moving. I can hear shouting a lot of questions and wanting my attentions once my family started moving, I look at the reporters and smile at them.

 

 

"Good evening everyone. This is very unexpected. My return was never announced and I don't know how you were able to find it out. Anyway thank you for waiting for my arrival even if its cold. We will arranged a press conference and I hope you will all wait for that day. Kindly send your name at Park Group of Companies to which newspaper or publishing company you belong and we will send you an invitation for the Press Conference but for now, me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter