The First Official Meeting

JEWELS~ New Girl Group from SM Entertainment Apply-Closed

AJK, Lily, SJHwang Su Hyun, Mint

SJ walked into the room to be greeted with 2 young girls, sitting on the bench in front of her.  She bowed and looked at them in confusion, wondering if they were her members.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Hae Yeon, but you can call me Lily." A bright girl jumped up, and bowing to the girl.

"I'm Park Sun Jung, but you can call me SJ." She responded and pulled up the girl that was left sitting on the bench. 

"Youngmin-ahh. Come greet SJ unnie." Mint rolled her eyes, and walked up to the two other girls.

"Annyeong.I'm Kwon Young Min, but call me Mint."  She said blankly, not showing any emotions. SunJung just smiled and bowed.

"Don't mind her, okay unnie? She's really nice once you get to know her." 

"Yah, you don't even know me." Mint glared at Lily. 

"I know you have a crush on a certain someone." Lily sang, hugging Mint's arm. 

"Yuck, stop. Don't even bring that up." Mint yanked Lily off of her. Lily continued hugging Mint, but was constantly being pushed off. SJ, on the other hand, was weirded out at first...then ended up laughing at the two. The three were interrupted by a sudden cough. They turned to see another girl standing at the door, approaching the trio.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Hwang Su Hyun-imnida." The three bowed and said nothing and stood in awkward silence. "So...I really don't know how to adress anyone here." SJ was about to say something, until she was cut off by the door opening. A short girl walked in, staring at the four just standing in the middle of room awkwardly.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Ah Joong. Call me AJK." The girls, except for Mint, all greeted her at the same time. Their voices got louder as they tried to talk over each other.

"Enough! How about we all introduce ourselves one by one?" Mint interrupted. The girls immediately stood in a straight line, surprised by her ourburst. They thought Mint was a calm and collected person, but irritation gets to everyone at times. 

"Ne, let's start from the eldest?" Su Hyun suggested, looking at everyone. The five all sat in a circle on the floor, looking at each other. 

"I'm 18. Is anyone older that?" Lily smiled, looking around to see if anyone was. AJK slowly raised her hand and looked around to see no one else was raising theres. 

"I'm 21." She stated. 

"Wah, you're so small. I thought you were going to be the maknae!" Su Hyun stated, causing AJK to laugh. 

"Intoduce yourself, unnie." SJ smiled, waiting for AJK to stand up. AJK stood up and began talking. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Kim Ah Joong, but I go by AJK. I am 21 years old. According to to the information, I'm going to be the leader and main vocal of JEWELS. And my gem is the Ruby." The girls clapped and let her sit down. The next person to go up was Lily.

"Annyeonhaseyo. I am Kim Haeyeon, but I go by Lily. I am 18. I am the lead vocalist and visual of JEWELS. My gem is the Pearl." She bowed, and sat down. One by one, the girls introduced themselves until it was Mint's turn. "Come on, Mint." Lily persuaded, pulling onto Youngmin's arm. Mint stood up and bowed. She stood and said nothing for a few seconds.

"My name is Kwon Youngmin. I go by Mint. I'm 15 and I'm the main rapper and sub-vocalist of JEWELS. Oh, my gem is the Aquamarine." 

"Wah, so young." SJ awed. 

"You're two years older, unnie." Su Hyun stated. 

"Yeah, stop complaing. I'm 6 years older than her. I feel like an ahjumma." AJK stated, causing everyone to laugh...even Mint. Her cold front was beginning to melt. She knew she would feel comfortable with these girls. The girls stopped laughing and teasing their leader when they heard people walking into the room. Mint's eyes immediately brightened when she saw them, surprising the members. She hasn't geuninely smiled to them yet.

"OPPA~" Mint pounced into Jonghyun's arms.

"Youngmin-ah... You're getting fat."  Jonghyun joked, holding onto Mint's legs which were wrapped around his waist. Her face was hidden in the crook of his neck and arms wrapped around his shoulders. The members of both JEWELS and SHINee stood in awkward  silence watching the siblings. 

"Sunbaes, what are you doing here?"

"Don't you know? We're going to help you get ready for your debut. Isn't it in 3 days?"  Minho answered. 

"BWOH?" The girls all exclaimed. 

"You all should know your dance moves and parts. We just have to put it together like a puzzle." Onew stated, smiling. 

"Hyung, you at puzzles though." Key stated, receiving a glare from the elder. He just smiled 'innocently' and looked at the girls. 

"Are you girls ready? We start now. Your managers should have told you." Taemin commented with raised eyebrows. 

"But...we don't know who our managers are." 

"Jinjja? President is getting old. He even forgot that." Kibum stated, sighing. 

"I'm not getting old and I did not forget Kibum." The managers stood beside their president. Kibum's eyes widened and he turned around, flustered.  "Please greet So RyeoHyun and Park MinKyung. I'll be leaving now, because I have work. Yes, I can still work. I'm not that old, yet." He stated, eyeing Key who was just snickering behind Jonghyun. 

"Wah...Oppa's so handsome." SJ awed, causing MinKyung to blush. 

"Uhm, can I know why that girl is holding onto the boy like a koala on a tree?" The female manager, RyeoHyun asked. 

"Oh, get used to that. He's the only person she'll talk to. It's like she's glued to him when they're together. Quite annoying actually." Key stated, earning a slap on his arm by Mint. 

Everyone nodded and whispers began going around the group of girls. 

"Are they dating?" 

"Awh, so lucky. He's so handsome." 

"Their ages are so far apart though." Lily could not stand her members saying that about her crush and burst. "ANI! They aren't dating. They're foster siblings. Got it? THEY ARE NOT DATING!" Everyone stared at her, causing her cheeks to get hot. She turned away immediately trying to hide her pink cheeks. Jonghyun chuckled at her reaction. 

"Do you like her?" Mint whispered as she felt the vibration against her. 

"She's cute." Mint had suddenly landed on the floor with a thud. Taemin and Key ran to her and helped her up, while everyone else stared at Jonghyun, who was grasping his ear in pain. "Yah, Youngmin-ah. Kwenchana?" He asked, still holding his ear. She stared at him with an expressionless face. She got up with the help of Taemin. 

"Omo, oppa kwenchana?" Lily helped up Jonghyun. The groups split up to check on the members.

"I'm fine. Mint?" Jonghyun said and looked at his dongsaeng.

"Mianhe, oppa. I didn't mean to bite your ear that hard." Mint pouted. The girls all stared at her aegyo. Jonghyun pulled her into a hug, causing all the girls to go wild, even the manager. The guys just rolled their eyes and thought the same thing. Girls. 

"Come on...Let's practice now." Minho and Taemin said, walking over to the practice room first. 

The practice went well. The girls had minor issues, but was able to work together very well. The two groups split and walked back to their dorms after having a small lunch at a cafe close to the company. 

 

Not done yet...I'm sorry. I'm lagging a lot! I ended up doing my school projects instead of updating. Supposed to update like 7 times this week. The debut day will be a little late, but I promise I will make sure everything is caught up sooner or later. ^_^ Tomorrow, full day to work.