A Normal Day with SHINee? Oh..nono.

JEWELS~ New Girl Group from SM Entertainment Apply-Closed

(Same outfits from last chapter! This is just a reminder)

AJK 

Lily 

SJ 

SuHyun

Mint

"YAH! WHY WASN'T MINT IN THE SAME CAR AS ME!" JongHyun exclaimed when the groups had reunited at the ticket area. Onew and AJK went to buy tickets because they lost rock paper scissors. 

"Oppa...You're causing a scene." Mint grumbled and scooted back, hiding her face from the people pointing and taking pictures. 

JongHyun turned and smiled at the cameras, causing girls to squeal and almost faint. Lily rolled her eyes and whacked JongHyun in the back of the head. "Let's take pictures girls!" She exclaimed. 

"But AJK unnie isn't here yet." SuHyun stated. 

"We're back!" AJK shouted as if on cue. 

"That was fast." SJ commented. 

"Perks of being an idol." Onew smiled and gave everyone their ticket. 

"So...Let's hit those roller coasters!" SJ exclaimed, running in with Lily hanging from her arm. 

"Those two." Key chuckled. 

"Come on!" JongHyun pulled Key with him to follow the girls, while the rest walked like mature adults. Until they saw the games and rides. 

"Wah, oppa! Look at this!" SuHyun exclaimed, pulling MinHo to her side. "It's so cute!" She pointed to the giant frog hanging above the basketball hoops. "It reminds me of you!" 

The group burst into laughter as MinHo flustered at the comparison...and the fact that she indirectly called him cute. 

Mint stared at the rides and gulped at the height of all of them. "Are you scared?" She turned to find TaeMin smirking at her. Hot. She blushed and turned away from him. 

"Mint! Let's go on a ride!" AJK exclaimed. 

"Eh? Ride?" 

"Yeah, that one!" Onew pointed at the large roller coaster-the largest in the park. 

"Uh..." Mint gulped. 

"She wanted to go with me." TaeMin said, putting an arm over her shoulder-which caused her to tense up. "So, you two can go together." TaeMin winked at Onew, pulling Mint away. 

"Thank you..." Mint whispered softly. 

"Don't thank me yet." TaeMin laughed, receiving a confused look from Mint. 

Meanwhile, LilJong and SJKey were on a double date...with the wrong people. 

"Yeobo~" JongHyun wrapped his arm around Key's shoulder, receiving a disgusted look from the other. The girls were standing in the back, chatting amongst themselves.

"Look at the leaders!" Lily exclaimed. "Ooh, and SuHyun and MinHo too!" Lily pointed to the two couples. 

"Ooh! Look. The maknaes~" SJ squealed and pointed to TaeMin who had his arm over Mint's shoulder. 

JongHyun gasped and was about to march over until Lily jumped on his back to stop him from going anywhere. "Oh no you don't!" 

"Yah, let me go!" JongHyun's voice was muffled by Lily's hand. They could tell people were taking pictures and gossiping, but none of them cared at the moment. 

The day passed as the group gradually came back together after having small dates here and there. Rides were rode. Food was eaten. Laughs were shared. And soon enough, the day was over. 

"I don't want to go home..." Mint whined as TaeMin carried her on his back. He had promised her to carry around the entire day if she would go on two 'big kid' rides. She went on, and that was when he figured out she wasn't really afraid of rides. 

"I don't either...it's only 6." SuHyun pouted. 

"why do we have to go home so early?" SJ inquired. 

"We have separate schedules tomorrow..." AJK explained. 

"Yah, why are you all so quiet?" Lily asked, turning to the other four boys. Each of them were packed with prizes they had won. well, for the girls.

There was no answere from them. The group all got settled in the cars, the same as before and just pretty much knocked out. Off they were on their trip back to life...their days of carefree fun was not going to be appearing again anytime soon.