It's Called Teamwork

JEWELS~ New Girl Group from SM Entertainment Apply-Closed

AJK woke up the girls for another practice. They were filming a practice video for the fans to celebrate their wins the previous night. They sat on the couches, each chewing on a bagel silently. They were tired, since they got back at 2 AM. It was only 7:30 AM right now, and the girls were not up to dance right now. 

The sound of five boys walking in didn't even cause the girls to wake up. "ANNYEONG~~~" JongHyun called out to the girls. 

"Shut up!" Lily replied rubbing her forehead. 

"Don't tell my oppa to shut up!" Mint growled. 

"Why don't you shut your little mouth. You're a kid. You have no right to in adults' conversations." Lily responded, rolling her eyes. 

"Watch it, hun. You don't talk to my dongsaeng like that." JongHyun defended his sister. 

"You both are so irritating. I wish I could get you both out of my life." Lily rolled her eyes once again. 

"I'll be happy to be away from someone like you. Rolling your plastic eyes won't work, visual." Mint retorted. "You know what a visual is, right? The least talented member of the group. The one that only got in to stand there and look pretty." 

"YAH! KWON YOUNGMIN!" Lily jumped from her seat, waking the other members from their trance. 

"Bwoya?" AJK looked at the two fuming girls. "You two really need to stop fighting. Our group is going no where if it's going to fall apart." 

"We'll be fine with four members." Mint smirked at Lily. 

"How about you get rid of the child? We would do so much better without you. We're an idol group, not a babysitter." Lily retorted. 

"Child? Hah, this child is main rapper. What are you? Lead vocalist and visual. Please." Mint scoffed and was pulled back by TaeMin. She ripped her arm from his grip. 

"Both of you need to stop! You both are acting like little kids." SJ snapped. 

"Yeah! We seriously cannot go on if we're fighting amongst each other." SuHyun joined in. Lily and Mint just glared at each other, before turning away with a huff. AJK buried her face into her hands and was about to burst into tears. She rushed off into her own room, leaving the others in confusion and guilt. 

Onew sighed and went after her while the others talked to Lily and Mint. "Ah Joong-ah~" He called out to her. She didn't open the door, so he just walked in. AJK had her face buried into her pillow, muffling her weeping sounds. Onew kneeled beside her, her hair. "Things will get better." AJK got up and wiped her smeared makeup, smiling softly. 

Onew got on the bed, and sat beside AJK who had her knees to her chest. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and let her head rest on his. "I'm scared...What if things don't get better? What if we have to disband?" 

"You won't." Onew said.

"Does SHINee have fights like this?" AJK questioned. 

"Everyday. JongKey always fight." He laughed, causing her to giggle softly. "It's going to be okay..." She nodded and looked at him with a smile. He turned to face her, and leaned in to give her a peck on her lips. She blushed and closed her eyes as he leaned in for a longer, passionate kiss. 

"Unnie~" Two voices stormed into the room. "Ew!!!" They gagged at the sight. 

"WOOH! You go hyung! But not in front of TaeBaby." Key said, covering the maknae's eyes. 

"Yah! Hyung! I'm 20 this year!" TaeMin pulled away Key's hands. 

"Yeah, he's married too~" JongHyun squeezed the maknae's cheeks.

"Hyung!" He looked over at Mint who was pretending to be preoccupied with her leader. She glanced over at him, but looked away immediately. 

"Oh yeah huh! You're going on We Got Married with NaEun sunbae." SJ finally realized what they were talking about. 

"Who knew the first member of SHINee would be TaeMin!" MinHo laughed. 

"TaeMan! TaeMan!" Lily and SuHyun started singing, causing the maknae to pink.

The room had gotten a lot brighter, since Lily and Mint finally got over their disagreements. 

"I was wondering where you guys went." MinKyung said, walking into the room. 

"Let's go." RyeoHyun said, gesturing the boys to get out. The boys refused and decided to follow along in their own car to the practice room, since they had no schedules. Their comeback was in a month or two, so the company was just hyping up the society. They were just laying on their lazy butts all day. 

The girls were stretching, until their dance instructor walked in with a female beside him. "Jackson-oppa! Who is she? Your yeoja chingu?" SJ winked, smiling. The girls in the back giggled, and watched him blush shaking his head. 

"This is my co-choreographer." Jackson explained. "Her name is Monica." 

"But...I'm co-choreographer." SuHyun spoke up, earning a secret glare from the girl in the back of the man. Only the members of JEWELS caught it and held onto SuHyun's arms. 

"We don't need her." Lily said, eyeing the girl. Something about this Monica chick didn't seem right, and the fact she just sent a death glare at SuHyun confirmed it. "We have you and SuHyun. That's how we've always been doing our dances." 

"Well, I wanted to change it a bit. Sorry SuHyun, but for now...I need you to step down and just learn." Jackson said. The girls stared at him in shock. SuHyun was the one that came up with most of the moves for ALL the dances, and he was asking her to back out? 

"No way, Jose! SuHyun is our main dancer, and she's the one going to help with our choreo. Not some bleached blonde American chick." Mint snapped, stepping to the front. 

"Why are you all being so defiant today?" Jackson grumbled. Monica just stood in the back looking 'innocent.' 

"Defiant? It's called team work. We're not letting some random girl take the place of our member." AJK looked at the managers. "Aren't you going to do anything?" MinKyung and RyeoHyun looked at each other and sighed, shaking their heads. 

"Wait, who brought in Monica? President-nim?" Onew questioned, walking up to the group. 

"I did. I thought she would be great help." Jackson answered, looking at the male. 

"So, you're telling me she doesn't have a contract with SM?" Minho walked up next. Monica's eyes brightened when he looked at her. Jackson shook his head, scared that they had caught him. 

"Well, it's an obvious no that she can't stay. No one that doesn't have a contract is allowed to step on this ground. You're trespassing, ma'm." Key said. Monica looked at the five boys that had one by one walked up to defend the girls. 

"I invited her. That's not trespassing." Jackson argued, trying to keep his cool. 

"It is when you have no right to do so. You are merely a dance instructor. I've seen the Greg-hyung's contract. It stated and I quote, 'you shall not bring anyone into the trainee/idol practice rooms that does not have authority or a pass by the company to come in for the protection of people in the building.' And, Monica-ssi. Do you have a pass?" JongHyun smirked. Monica shook her head and lowered it. 

"So, you have no right to be here. Jackson-ssi, you should take her out before we have to do it forcefully, which may put your job at stake." TaeMin smiled sweetly. Jackson and Monica were startled at his kind icy smile. The SHINee boys stood in front of them in their beautiful glory, yet it was so threatening and cold. 

"I'll bring her out." Jackson said, defeated. Monica glared at the girls one last time, before being led out. The girls all sighed in relief and hugged their main dancer. 

"We would never let anyone replace you unnie!" Mint squeezed her older friend.

"Yah, let go you giant baby!" SuHyun giggled and then looked over to the SHINee boys. "Gomawo, sunbaes~" RyeoHyun and MinKyung smiled at the group of ten softly. They hadn't done much to defend the group and they were the managers. They sighed in relief that the boys were here, or else the girls would have been very hard to deal with.


Quick update~ Next chapter will be just a dance practice. The group will be doing duets, and couple dances. ^__^ For those that don't have rivals listed-AJK and SuHyun-I will make one up. Mint may get a new rival too, since I really can't write much about how Krystal takes away JongHyun..