Off We Go!

JEWELS~ New Girl Group from SM Entertainment Apply-Closed

tumblr_mlbo0ewyds1r2ushlo1_500.jpg

AJK

tumblr_mlbuo0RqyR1r2ushlo1_500.jpg

Lily

tumblr_mlbusjkEbm1r2ushlo1_500.jpg

 

 

SJ

tumblr_mlbu3fqUhG1r2ushlo1_500.jpg

SuHyun

tumblr_ml7qu0kKac1r2ushlo1_500.jpg

Mint

"Kya~" SJ hopped down step by step until she reached the bottom floor where AJK was chatting with Lily on the couch. "I can't believe this!" She squealed and lied on the leader's lap. 

"Calm down. You sound like scared pig." AJK rolled her eyes. SJ looked up and stuck her tongue out at the leader.

"Unnie!" SuHyun bounced down the stairs. "Does my hair look okay?" SuHyun spun around to show her green curls.

"Yeah, they look fine. But the green stands out so much in your outfit." Lily spoke up. 

"I'm tired of wearing green. I feel like a leprechaun." SuHyun sighed. "I really can't wait until I get a new hair color for our comeback. I was thinking blonde like yours unnie. It's so easy to wear." 

"I like your green though." SJ said. "Look at me. I have a full head of purple." 

"Girls, stop complaining. We're already lucky that we debuted." AJK scolded the girls. 

"Unnie, don't you get sick of red though? You're wearing it today too." Lily questioned. 

"Molla." AJK shrugged. "By the way, where's Mint?" 

"HERE!" Mint ran down the stairs trying to slip on her sandals. "AGH. I hate these pieces of-" 

"WE'RE HERE!" The front door burst open exposing the five SHINee boys. The managers followed in with looks of exhaustion. 

"OMO~ OPPA!" Lily ran up to MinKyung. "Kwenchana?"  

SJ followed suit and grabbed MinKyung's other arm. "Oppa! What did they do to you?" 

"I'm fine, thanks." RyeoHyun spoke out before throwing herself onto the second couch. 

MinKyung chuckled and walked with the two girls holding onto his arms. 

The SHINee guys stood at the door awkwardly. "Well, hello to you too..." Key sighed. 

"Even my baby sister isn't paying attention to me." JongHyun groaned as he watched the girls sit and chat amongst each other, not even paying attention to the guys. 

"Excuse me..." TaeMin said weakly. "EXCUSE ME!" He repeated a little louder. The group turned to him at the same time with sharp eyes,causing him to flinch. 

"Omo...We scared the maknae!" Lily ran up to him and patted his back. "Mian...TaeMin oppa."

Mint watched TaeMin blush as Lily hugged him for scaring him, and turned away when he looked back at her.

"Oh, SHINee are here. Lily, leave the poor kid alone." AJK reprimanded her dongsaeng.

"So, are we going or not?" Onew asked.

The girls looked at each other realizing what they were going to do today. Smirks were all on their faces as they stared at the managers who seemed utterly confused. 

"GO!" The girls attacked RyeoHyun on AJK's cue, carrying her to her room. The boys did the same with MinKyung so the two were stuck together. Jonghyun and Minho held the door while the rest of the group ran into the car. Once they heard the engine starting, they made a run out the door, leaving the managers on the floor. 

"MIANHE HYUNG AND NOONA! WE WANTED TO GIVE YOU ALONE TIIIME!" JongHyun shouted as her jumped in the car. The group waved at the manager from the two cars. 

The managers stood dumbfounded, with no car to catch up to the two groups. Smiles crept up their faces as they looked at each other. RyeoHyun took MinKyung's hand, and they went happily ever after on their day off together. 

Meanwhile with the groups. 

Onew drove one car:AJK, Mint and TaeMin. Key drove the larger car: SJ,Lily JongHyun, SuHyun and MinHo

"WAH! I can't believe that worked!" JongHyun  punched the air with her fist, smiling widely. 

"Why did we do that again?" Lily asked. 

"To give your wonderful managers a day off." MinHo stated. 

"Wonderful? This plan was dumb. What pabo came up with this idea? I left my boo back there with RyeoHyun!" SJ whined. 

"I'm telling unnie you didn't use honorifics!" SuHyun said. 

"I don't care. I want my boo!" SJ whined. Lily just rolled her eyes at the two and looked out the window, which was hard because JongHyun was blocking, but that view wasn't bad either. 

"Stop staring." JongHyun smirked, turning his head to Lily. 

"But the world is so beautiful, wait...did you think I was staring at you? Hah, you make me laugh." Lily stated. "Seriously, your face makes me laugh." 

"Didn't anyone teach you to be kind to your elders?" 

"Ne, harabeoji." Lily laughed. 

"You're not funny." JongHyun rolled his eyes. 

"Really? I crack myself up all the time." Lily chuckled again, poking JongHyun. 

"Yah!" He screamed, slapping her hands away. 

"Would both of you stop it?" MinHo shifted in his seat. 

"Yeah!" MinHo is trying to braid SuHyun's hair in peace!" SJ shouted. 

"Yeah! Wait, what?" MinHo put sleeping SuHyun's hair back. 

The noise caused her to wake up. "Are we there yet?" SuHyun questioned, oblivious to what was going on. 

"About 10 more minutes." Key answered. 

"So long~" SJ became kicking around in the passenger seat. 

"You're hurting the car!" Key whined. 

SJ stopped and slouched in her seat with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Such a baby." Key chuckled. 

SJ stuck out her tongue and turned to talk to SuHyun. 

"SuHyun-ah! Check if your hair is tangled, MinHo oppa obviously doesn't know how to braid hair." 

SuHyun began her hair and raised her eyebrow at MinHo is confusion. He just shrugged and blushed. 

"I got bored..." He mumbled. SuHyun's eyes widened when she did find a knot in her curled hair. 

"Oppa!" She pouted. MinHo looked back and tried to help her with the knot. "Ow-MinHo oppa!" 

~Onew's Car~

The group of four were sitting in the car singing along to TroubleMaker by HyunSeung and Hyuna.The song ended and they all cheered. 

"Wah, Onew oppa! Your voice is daebak!" Mint complimented, smiling towards the leader driving. 

"Yah, it's not as great as mine, right?" TaeMin gave her puppy dog eyes. 

"No, Onew oppa is better." Mint stuck her tongue out causing TaeMin to pout. 

"Aw, are you two having your first couple fight?" AJK chuckled. 

"Unnie!" "Noona!" They both exclaimed, blushing. 

"AJK, leave the maknae line to have their little romance." Onew chuckled. 

"Oppa!" "Hyung!" They whined again, getting redder and redder. 

Mint smirked and looked at AJK with evil maknae eyes while TaeMin did the sme to Onew. 

"What about you two? Leader line?" They both said simultaneously. After their comment, they turned to each other and laughed out loud. 

AJK pretended to not hear the comment and started singing to their song Twinkle that had just played on the radio. 

Onew looked over at AJK and met her eyes. She looked away and out the window, trying to stop her burning cheeks from turning a deeper shade of red. 

Were the leader and maknae line real? ^___^ 

 


So...I feel super stupid. I felt sad because well, I got no comments. And then I saw I HAD THE CHAPTER HIDDEN! Sorry for the wait cause I'm super dumb. By the way, I really want some more people for my XOXO group. Apply? Cause all the applications are so unrealistic. .-. Speaking fluently in three languages. 174 cm but only 46 kg? Really? Those upset me. Being perfect in EVERYTHING? I had one app that said she was a genius...

Okay, ranting on...Those that weren't accepted the first time on this story will have a better chance in my next one. The next one is more planned since this one was a trial. APPLY~ The link is {here}