The Music Video

JEWELS~ New Girl Group from SM Entertainment Apply-Closed

 

AJK, Lily, SJHwang Su HyunMint

The girls all went to change into their outfits. (The ones from the previous chapters.) After changing, they all met to film the first scene. The dance.  They finally perfected it after 5 tries. The girls were trying to catch their breaths. "Great job girls." The director complimented. They all bowed and headed toward the make up room.
 
"Wah...SuHyun and SJ. You girls are amazing dancers. You two didn't even break a sweat." Lily complimented the two girls. They laughed and thanked her. 
 
"Well, they are the main and lead dancers of JEWELS." Mint stated in a 'stop stating the obvious' kind of voice...if that makes sense. 
 
"Girls, time to record your solo scenes. After you are done, go change into your outfits. They are lying on the table in the dressing room. RyeoHyun said, checking her clipboard. They girls followed her orders. They all acted like models in each scene.
After that, they had solo jobs. AJK and Lily sang most of the time. SuHyun danced and sang. SJ danced and rapped. And Mint rapped and sang. They all did live performances, since they didn't want to use autotune in their music video.
 
"Whoo, great jobs girls. Take a break and go change into your dresses." The girls awed the dresses when they saw them. They immediately rushed to put them on. 
 

Mint's, AJK's, Lily's 

 

SuHyun's and SJ's

They all looked at each other with bright smiles. 
 
"Wah...look at our y leader." SJ pointed to AJK. AJK laughed and looked at the others. 
 
"Wah, so yeppeo. They heard a voice and turned to see their managers standing there with SHINee. 
 
"Oppa~" Mint ran to JongHyun. 
 
"Yah, Mint! How come you never do aegyo around us?" Lily asked, pouting. 
 
"Yeah, I want you to do aegyo with someone other than JongHyun too." TaeMin  chuckled. Mint blushed and looked away from him to hide her red cheeks. 
 
"Omo. Are you blushing?" Key pointed out, poking her cheek. 
 
"EH? Mint blushing? I wanna see." SJ ran to the girl. She tripped and fell into Key's arms. 
 
"Woah, be careful there." Key said, causing her cheeks to turn pink. 
 
"Yah, who put so much make up on her face? Why is she wearing this dress? Who did this to my dongsaeng's hair? Mint. Put on my sweater." JongHyun said, pulling off his jacket. Mint stopped him and gave him a glare. 
 
"Well, she's filming. Time to go girls. The boys are here to hand you flowers at the end of the MV. Choose a partner and come out." Minkyung said, before exiting the room with RyeoHyun. The girls nodded and looked at the boys. Mint looked at TaeMin and turned away when he turned to her. 
 
"Onew oppa. Will you be my partner?" AJK asked, looking down. Onew smiled and accepted her request. Her heart fluttered when he grabbed her hand. The others stared at the two in silence, not wanting to ruin their moment. Key s his arm around SJ's waist, causing her to tense up. 
 
"You're my partner, right?" He whispered into her ear. She nodded slowly, smiling secretly to herself. 
 
MinHo scratched the back of his neck and walked up to SuHyun. She knew what he was going to ask and nodded with a bright smile. 
 
"Lily-" Jonghyun started, but caught off by Lily screaming yes. He chuckled at her excitement. That left Mint and TaeMin. 
 
"I know you wanna dance with me." TaeMin whispered into her ear. She turned to him with a raised eyebrow. He didn't wait for her to answer and pulled her out with the others. Mint couldn't help but smile. She was nudged on the side by Lily, who was smirking. Before walking away, Lily gave her a wink, causing chuckle. The girls continued to film for the rest of the day. They finished and went straight home. 
 
"Hey, guess what girls." MinKyung announced, while driving. The girls looked at him with curious looks. "Please stay calm as I explain this. The president called today and well, I don't know how to say this. It may be-" 
 
"You girls are debuting tomorrow night." RyeoHyun rolled her eyes and interrupted the male manager.
 
"What!" The girls all shouted. 
 
 
I honestly have no idea what the heck I'm doing. Just winging it here ^_ ^ I know. I'm lame. Boohoo. I'm not born cool and full of swag so I'm doing me <3 Okay. Well, tomorrow DEBUT. FINALLY~ About two-three weeks late >_<