{Bonus Chapter} The Manager Couple

JEWELS~ New Girl Group from SM Entertainment Apply-Closed

tumblr_mbcfpxebst1qlq8bco1_500.jpg

tumblr_mm73rxixEg1r2ushlo1_500.jpg

MinKyung and RyeoHyun took a cab to go shopping in Hongdae. They were walking around hand in hand and smiling brightly, something that they haven't been able to do in a while. 

"I really miss this." RyeoHyun sighed as she walked down the street looking around at everything. 

"Yeah, we haven't done this since we started training to become JEWELS' manager." MinKyung sighed. "Sometimes, I regret making that choice. We have no time to ourselves." The two had wandered into a park and sat in a shaded area. MinKyung too off his jacket so they could sit down on the grass. 

"Don't say that...I'm happy we made that decision. We got to meet so many nice people, and JEWELS. What would have happened if we never met them?" 

"I would have to worry about one of them stealing my boyfriend." RyeoHyun muttered. 

"Awh, is my baby jealous?" MinKyung chuckled, causing RyeoHyun to slap his arm. "Babe, I only want you." He placed his finger under her chin and turned her so she could face him. He stared into her eyes and leaned in. Their eyes both fluttered shut as they shared a gentle, loving kiss. 

RyeoHyun looked at him after she pulled away. "Why? I'm your noona. They're young. I'm a manager. They're idols. I'm-" He cut her off by another kiss. 

"You're perfect." He mumbled against her lips. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you." He whispered into her ear. 

"I love you too." RyeoHyun smiled brightly as sighed in content. 

After the two started to get a little hungry, they headed to a little Cafe. The waiter immediately greeted the couple. "Annyeonghaseyo. I am Kim JaeSoo, how may I help you today?" He smiled brightly at RyeoHyun. 

"Mm, I want a soy green tea soy latte and a chicken ceasar salad?" RyeoHyun ordered. The waiter wrote down everything and looked over at MinKyung. 

"How about you, sir?" He said in a lower, colder voice. 

"I want a green tea frappuccino and a BLT with a side of regular fries." MinKyung gave the waiter the two menus. The waiter gave a smile to RyeoHyun and a blank look to MinKyung before he walked away. "I don't like him." MinKyung muttered when the waiter was far away. 

"Why?" I think he's handsome." RyeoHyun smiled. 

"You what? Not as handsome as me, right?" MinKyung asked. 

"Mm...Molla." She shrugged and turned to see the waiter bringing them the food. "That was quick." 

"Top quality service for top quality customers." JaeSoo winked at RyeoHyun. MinKyung pretended to clear his throat to catch JaeSoo's attention. 

"Thank you." MinKyung said with a stern voice, kind of urging the man to leave. JaeSoo scowled and walked away. "Ugh, out of all the waiters. We got stuck with him." 

"You're so mean..." RyeoHyun stated. MinKyung looked at her with a frown. 

"He's obviously into you...I was just." 

"Jealous? Obviously..." RyeoHyun rolled her eyes. 

"What? Are you mad?" He asked. "I'm sorry...It's just." 

"I know. Let's just eat and leave okay?" RyeoHyun interrupted. "Don't get jealous. Remember...It's only you." 

"I'm the boy! Why are you making me blush?" MinKyung chuckled. 

The two finished eating and left to enjoy the rest of the day together without any interruption. Yet. 


Just a little update on this story. Sorry...I've been busy with my other girl group. Bonus chapter for our cute managers<3 I hope you don't get mad at me for not updating. But I shall try my best! Testing is soon, so bear with me a little more, kay?