Music Bank Practice

JEWELS~ New Girl Group from SM Entertainment Apply-Closed

The girls were all practicing for the last time for their performance at Music Bank awards tomorrow night. They had been nominated for Best Rookie Group of the Year, The Hot Rookie Award, The Best Music Video, and Best Song of The Year. It had been 5 months since their debut and the girls were all super duper excited for their comeback. They all had diffferent looks for their next come back which was more calmed and y than cute and chirpy like their first song. They were all practicing hard and tomorrow night was the night they might actually win their first award. The girls were also going to participate in a  dance battle with SISTAR who were also having their comeback.  So...it's a comeback stage battle? Tomorrow night was going to be an exciting night. 

Aside from their careers, the girl's relationships were increasing rapidly. They had met quite a few artists now and were good friends with most. Then there were the love birds. SHINee and JEWELS seemed to be made for each other. SHINee JEWELS? Didn't it fit? Still oblivious to the feelings that were growing daily were the children in the love...bunch. 

"Come on! We have to do this right!" Lily sighed. "The performance is tomorrow night!" 

"Chill. We're all trying our hardest!" AJK shushed the girl. "Now, back to the top. SuHyun, you should lead." The main dancer nodded and walked up to show the dance that she co-choreographed for the dance once again. There were a few changes which was confusing. All the girls tried their best to copy the dance, but not all were the greatest dancers. 

"Mint! Did that hair dye get to your head?" Lily shouted at the maknae who glared at her. 

"Who do you think you are to yell at me like that?" Mint shouted back. "Just because you got nominated for eye catching visual doesn't make you all that! Kill your ego, before I do." 

"Girls!" AJK tried to calm down the two. "Both of you stop." Mint and Lily just glared at each other more. 

"She's just pulling our group down! What was SooMan thinking to let such a childish girl debut?" Lily cried out. 

"Lily! We all deserved to have debut just like you!" SuHyun defended the maknae. 

"You girls are all being childish." SJ sighed and plopped down onto the ground. 

"Don't let me start with you." Mint groaned and looked at SJ. "You girls may be my unnies, but you can't treat me as if I don't belong in the group!" Mint shouted at the girls. 

"Mint, we're not saying that." AJK walked over to the girl. 

"We weren't saying it, but I'm pretty sure all of us were thinking it!" Lily retorted. Mint rushed out of the practice room, leaving her members. 

"You! You need to stop causing trouble. She was having trouble, so what? She never yelled at you for messing up her rap the few times that you subbed for her. You shouldn't scold her for something that's she's trying her best in." 

"I'm not the main rapper. It's not my fault. At least I even tried to sub for her." Lily muttered and 

"Exactly, she's not the main dancer either! She's trying, but you just threw her under the bus without thinking." SJ spoke up. 

"So I'm at fault now?" Lily grumbled. 

"No, we all are. If you girls don't get your acts together. I'm going to call of the performance tomorrow." 

"You don't have that power." Lily smirked. 

"Watch me." The leader threatened with an ice cold look in her eyes. All the girls grew silent. The managers came back with Mint and very angry faces. The group was already falling apart...a day before their comeback. 


DRAMA HAS STARTED!