SHINee JEWELS

JEWELS~ New Girl Group from SM Entertainment Apply-Closed

The girls all went to change into the outfits given to them. They were going to go somewhere right after practice, and they wanted to look good on camera. The girls all put in their colored contacts, and arranged outfits. They came out to be cheered by the guys. They looked pretty hot. Where were they going after this though? 

The girls all got in their positions for Pandora, and practiced a little before the camera was . They were all perfect, until Lily tripped. "Aish!" She called, out and apologized to the other members. They shrugged it off, and started over. The second time, AJK messed up by doing the wrong move for the second chorus. Again, they restarted. The boys in the back continued to cheer them on. 

Third time's a charm, right? The group did the dance perfectly, and then went on to their couple/group performances for SMTown concert. 

Boy, SM really did love having the the fans ship SHINee and JEWELS. None of the groups had decided what they were going to perform yet, so they were just talking for now. On camera, that is. 

MinKyung brought his clipboard to tell the group how the performance was set. RyeoHyun looked to see the groups and smiled before reading them aloud. 

"JEWELS will perform the most at the concert, because only Henry will appear for Super Junior performing Trap. F(x) has one performance before going to a schedule. Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany are hosting. SNSD will perform twice. This performance will revolve around EXO, SHINee, and JEWELS." 

"Ah, EXO's comeback is soon so our company wants to promote." 

"Why is SHINee performing so much then?" SJ questioned. 

"We're the most experienced of trio listed." Key cockily stated, earning an eye roll from ALL the girls. "What?" 

"EXO's coming! LuHan is so cute!" Lily squealed, jumping around. JongHyun glared at her. She was in the presence of SHINee and she was fangirling over other males. 

"We're on camera, Lily." AJK laughed. Lily stopped, and grabbed the camera from the stand. 

"Who cares? We have nothing to hide. Kai Oppa! Saranghae!" Mint smiled cutely. 

"Wah! So cheesy! Our maknae!!!" SJ cringed at the sight and hugged SuHyun. The boys just laughed at the sight of the girls. They were a mess. 

After finally calming the girls down, well SJ, Lily and Mint, they finally started talking. 

"So, again with the performance details. JEWELS will also be collaborating with SNSD." MinKyung sighed. 

"We're not going to dance with EXO?" SuHyun asked. 

"Not that I know of. It's only SHINee and SNSD you are collaborating with. EXO will perform with SNSD and SHINee." RyeoHyun clarified. 

"Can we trade SHINee for EXO?" Lily asked, smiling. The two manager shook their heads and continued on, ignoring the glares the girl was getting. 

"Okay, so SNSD said they wanted to split the girls up. 3 of the girls join SNSD to perform I Got a Boy. 3 SNSD girls join to perform whatever song you want." MinKyung explained. 

Lily, SuHyun and SJ raised their hands. "I want to perform I Got a Boy with SNSD sunbaes!" They all smiled brightly. 

"That's perfect. AJK, Mint. What song do you want to perform?" 

"How about I Feel Good? We haven't performed that in a while." AJK suggested. 

"I like that idea. Do you know who from SNSD is being sent to JEWELS?" Mint asked. 

"SeoHyun, HyoYeon and Yoona are being sent over. I think Lily should take SeoHyun's part. SJ-Hyoyeon and SuHyun-Yoona and vice versa?" MinKyung responded. The girls all nodded in agreement and got up. "Oh, and for the SHINee collab." He looked around to find the boys playing cards in the corner. Rolling his eyes, he sighed. "There will be a duet with Onew and AJK and Lily and JongHyun as vocalists. SuHyun was asked to dance Troublemaker with TaeMin as main dancers , but that is your choice. Your four," MinKyung looked at Mint, SJ, MinHo and Key. "Are going to be resting. The last performance will be with Henry. You are performing Pink Romance. We have gotten permission from Starship."

The four shrugged. It was bitter sweet. They weren't going to get spotlight, but they also didn't have to work as hard. The group got up after hearing the arrangement and began preparing for the SM Concert.

The four that were going to relax went to get some drinks, while the others worked. When they came back, TaeMin and SuHyun was dancing to Troublemaker. Mint bit her lip and took a seat as far as she could, eyeing them closely while pretending to not care by going through her phone. MinHo walked over to keep her company, and because he was slightly jealous too. 

Onew and AJK were practicing the song they had decided on. It was a song Onew already sang, but AJK had to learn the  lyrics.

SuHyun and TaeMin pulled away immediately after the dance, flustered and sweaty. "We still have a few mistakes to fix." TaeMin sighed. SuHyun nodded, but her mind was somewhere else. She turned to see MinHo talking to Mint and sighed. TaeMin looked over to where she was focusing her eyes on and felt a pang too. 

JongHyun and Lily were fighting over what song to sing. While he wanted to do some Michael Jackson theme, she wanted to do a ballad. 

Key and SJ were talking about the latest styles in America. Turning to the room, they noticed the couples all there, but something was terribly wrong. Two couples were switched. Here comes trouble.

Outside, watching from the window was the ex dance instructor and his sidekick Monica. "She's not even a good dancer." Monica muttered, watching SuHyun. She noticed the male that stared at the girl and growled. "He's mine." 

Jackson glared at the girls and boys. He had his reason for hating them, and it was none other than Key. "He doesn't even recognize me, that bastard."  


Here comes trouble~ Get it? From "I Got a Boy" I honestly am not a fan of the song, but it's catchy so HEY!

I wanted all of them to perform, but not this time. Sorry, girls!

 

                           

                                                                                                    `