Here We Go Again Part 3

JEWELS~ New Girl Group from SM Entertainment Apply-Closed

Outfits

Everyone had superhero outfits on. All the boys were wearing matching superhero outfits with their partners.

SJ and Key were wearing Iron Man. 

SuHyun and MinHo were wearing Spiderman. 

EunHyuk and HyoYeon were wearing Wolverine. 

DongHae and Yoona were wearing Batman.

Suho and Victoria were wearing Captain America.

Sehun and Amber were wearing Superman. 

SJ and SuHyun walked into the backstage  with excitement running through their veins. "Noona!" The boy that was being showered with love from the other people from SM came running to SJ. She smiled and gave him a hug. "Thanks to you. The bullies at my school are being super nice and don't hurt me anymore! And people like me a lot!" The boy named Park ChanSung said proudly. 

"Don't forget your studies, araso?" SJ patted the boy on the head when he smiled and nodded. 

"Aigoo~ I remember primary school! Kids are so cute~" SuHyun peeked at the students getting into their seats. 

The group all huddled up and reviewed the plan for the day. 

"Sunbaes...how are you going to dance with those skirts and shorts?" SuHyun asked Yoona and surprisingly Amber who were wearing skirts and HyoYeon who were wearing very short skintight shorts. 

"We're professional." Yoona said. "Not amateurs like some. We can make it through without a probably." She said it in an arrogant voice, taunting the girls. 

"Well, good luck. And try not to flash anyone while dancing. This is a primary school." SJ warned. 

"We know what we're doing. We ARE the sunbaes." Amber said. 

"Those shorts and skirts are a little dangerous to dance in...Maybe these girls are right." Victoria spoke up. 

"We don't have anything to change in. I wish I could. These heels are killer. Yoona switched the bags of our shoes accidentally. And our pants got dirty yesterday, because Amber was eating and dropped it on the pants. The stains won't come off." HyoYeon sighed. 

"Sounds like sabotage to me." SJ muttered. 

"Why would we sabotage our own group? We're seniors and are mature and take our job-" 

"Unnie, Victoria sunbae. It's our turn. Let's go!" SuHyun interrupted and pulled the two others out. 

Victoria (Jia), SuHyun (Fei), and SJ (Lim) performed Boom Boom Pow. 

 

 

The girls headed off the stage for the other girls to perform. 

Hyoyeon (Herself), Amber (Yuri), and Yoona (Herself) performed Deja Vu. 

 

 

They finished and the lights shut off. Suho (WooYoung), Donghae (Taecyeon) and Minho (JYP) performed Too Legit to Quit. 

 

 

Once the trio was done, EunHyuk (Lay) and Sehun (Himself) walked out. The performed Angel. And Key (Kai) entered with all the the other girls and boys. At the end, Key stood at the center. They performed Angel. (If you didn't understand that-the background dancers at Key's part were the other 9 excluding Yoona and Amber. And EunHyuk does NOT slide onto the wall like Lay in the video and Sehun does not walk onto it.) 

 

 

The girls walked out and performed Vista. SuHyun (Jei), SJ (Yezi), Victoria (Linzy), Hyoyeon (Cao Lu), Yoona (Hyemi), Amber (Cheska) 

 

 

The boys came out after. Suho (Wooyoung), EunHyuk (ChanSung), MinHo (Taecyeon), SeHun (JunHo), Key (Nichkhun), and DongHae (Jun.K) performed I'll Be Back. 

 

 

The performance was over and everyone met in the back. 

SuHyun, SJ, Hyoyeon and Victoria were chatting when Yoona and Amber approached them. 

"You girls did great, but SuHyun. Next time, make sure to practice real hard. I'd hate to see you make that mistake again." Amber said to the main dancer, thinking that she was Victoria during the performance. 

"Actually, that was me making the mistake." Victoria confessed. Amber froze as she had accidentally insulted her leader. 

"It's okay, unnie~ You did great!" SuHyun cheered on her fellow dancer. 

"I still ruined it by making that mistake." Victoria pouted. 

"Unnie, it's not your fault. You were jjang for a person that only dance ballet~" SJ smiled. Victoria smiled at the two girls. Yoona and Amber stared at the leader, saying nothing. 

"Aren't you going to say anything? She is your leader." SuHyun looked at Amber. Instead of apologizing, Amber walked away with Yoona. 

"She could have at least apologized for the insulting comment." SJ muttered. 

"It's okay.She was never the one to compliment or apologize." Victoria smiled. 

"Unnie~ Let's take a selca!" SuHyun said. The four :Hyoyeon, Victoria, SJ and SuHyun took a picture and tweeted it on SuHyun's twitter. 

'Had an amazing time performing~ Our sunbaes are awesome!' 

Everyone left at the end of the performance, worn out by autographs and pictures taken.