~The First Official Member~

JEWELS~ New Girl Group from SM Entertainment Apply-Closed

The First Official Member of Jewels

Imagine her in this(: 

 

SM has just released their first official member of JEWELS after releasing the teaser video of her singing Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift. It shows her amazing vocals, talented piano skills and amazing English. They have also released her teaser pictures from her music video. With the bright smile that can light up anyone's day is JEWELS's visual. Please support and welcome LILY aka Kim Haeyeon, Kim Taeyeon-SNSD's brilliant leader's dongsaeng. First Jung sisters, now it's Kim sisters. Amazing right? Lily has been working hard during her trainee years for a 4 years! She proves she is Taeyeon's sister with her amazing vocal skills. She is JEWELS's lead vocalist for a reason. This fun and peppy girl will have you falling in love with just a look of an eye. But uh oh boys, be careful...she may be taken by SHINee's charismatic Kim Jonghyun. They have been seen sneaking out to "sing" together. Maybe it's just a sunbae and hoobae relationship. Or, maybe it's more? Who knows? Well, let's not start a scandal before she even has her debut. So, again. Please support Lily, JEWELS's beautiful and talented visual and lead vocalist. 

All the girls have been asked what their motto was. Lily answered, "Why cry when you can smile?" It really fits her bubbly, optimistic personality. 

Fanclub Name: Pearls

Imagine her singing the song(: Yeah, I'm really sorry for making you imagine all of this. But congratulations~ Wooo. Yeah. And I'm done. Oh, you get to keep one item from the picture, to wear again in the story. Please comment the one you want ^_^ The picture up there, y'know...with the dress, earrings, necklace-yeah.