Here We Go Again Part 1

JEWELS~ New Girl Group from SM Entertainment Apply-Closed

After being lectured by RyeoHyun and MinKyung, who were obviously happy about their date, the girls were getting ready to go to their schedules they luckily made back in time to go to. 

Lily was sitting in the living room, ready to go since her outfit would be at the set. She was going to be a model for Allure, along with Suzy of MIss A. Having mixed feelings about the situation, she sighed and just played on her phone to get rid of her thoughts. 

AJK and Mint were getting into their outfits to perform at a local orphanage with other SM artists. TaeYeon and Jessica of SNSD, Krystal and Luna of f(x), Kai and ChanYeol of EXO-K,KyuHyun and SungMin of SUJU, and Onew and TaeMin of SHINee. 

SuHyun and SJ were going to the school of the boy that requested a performance with SJ. Though they were not going to perform together, he had earned his school an SM surprise concert. Along with the member of JEWELS, other members of SM were going. EunHyuk and DongHae from SUJU, Yoona and HyoYeon of SNSD, Amber and Victoria of f(x), Key and MinHo of SHINee and SeHun and SuHo of EXO. 

The girls marched down the stairs cheerfully in their outfits. 

"Wah, I totally forgot about today..." SuHyun sighed. 

"We were having so much fun..." AJK said, disappointed about her lack of leadership today. 

"It's okay, AJK unnie. We all made a mistake today! It's not your fault!" SJ hugged their leader. 

The girls nodded agreeingingly. They joked around for a few more minutes while MinKyung got the car ready. 

MinKyung was in charge of AJK and Mint while RyeoHyun were in charge of the rest. Lily was going to be handed over to Miss A's managers. 

The girls all went to their destinations, happy at heart. 

~Lily~

Lily said by to RyeoHyun and entered the studio to see Suzy already doing her make up and in a white dress and a veil covering her face.

"Lily-ssi! Hurry up! You're going to be up next!" Suzy turned and her deep red lips smirked at Lily, who just rolled her eyes in response. 

Lily went in and did her hair and make up. Her makeup wasn't as dark as Suzy's, but still looked lovely. After make up, she ran out to see that Suzy was already done. "Break a leg." Suzy sang. "Literally." She muttered the last part. Lily rolled her eyes as she walked up to the front with her black dress. 

Lily finished her shots and went back to look at the pictures. Suzy was beautiful...but she was better. Or that's what she told herself to keep her confidence up. The girls went back to change into another outfit and did another round. Another round followed after Lily had to put on darker make up.

After that, they took pictures together, which was not fun for either of them. 

At the end, they stood by each other in their usual clothes and reviewed the pictures. 

Suzy smiled at hers and gave Lily a smug look. Suzy's : 1 2 

Lily smiled at hers, since this was her first photo shoot after her debut. It was a huge success, and she got quite a lot of compliments. She had to wear a black wig, because her hair was blonde and didn't fit the theme. 1 2 

Both of their smiles faded when they saw the pictures they had together. 1 2 They both looked great, but none of them said a word to each other. 

The girls went back to the dressing room and started packing. Lily was waiting for RyeoHyun who was a little late due to the performance's unexpected complications. She was listening to Twinkle when she heard a laughter. Suzy. 

Looking up, Lily gave Suzy a blank expression and placed her head back down to continue listening to her part. Suzy rolled her eyes and walked over to the mirror, staring at herself. "Ah, I looked better than usual today. Maybe it was because I had no competition. The photographers were glorified with me!' 

Lily scoffed and turned up the volume. 

"My my, poor baby...No looks even if she's the visual, no appeal, no...talent. Life isn't fair for some. I wish I could share half my talent with you, but...God made me perfect for a reason." 

"Yeah, such a perfect snob." Lily muttered. 

"Excuse me? What was that?" 

"I said you're a perfect snob. No, wait...that's too nice. Brat? A pain in the arse? No, I got it. ." 

"Don't you use that kind of language with me!" 

"I'm sorry. I only speak with respect to those who respect me. Not life sized barbie dolls that think they're all that." 

"Yes, I look like a barbie doll! I think I'm all that, because I am. I'm perfect." 

"You must have not gone to school. Perfect and fake aren't the same things."

"I am not-" 

"Darling, you don't have to deny it. I have to go, my rides here. Uh, buh-bye." Lily smirked as she strutted out the studio to RyeoHyun's car.