9#

Shinee's Housekeeper

 

You sat in your bed in a corner crying you tried your best to not cry so loud but you couldn’t help it.

 

"YAH!! WHY IS HE LIKE THIS!!!" You yelled while throwing stuff around the room.

"Wha!! ~~~~ calm down!!" Key said running to you.

 

You tried your best to not making him hugging you but you soon gave in because we’re out of power of crying all the time.

 

"Oppa!! What should I do!!" You cried in his embrace.

"Please stop crying, it doesn’t make anything better" He said wiping away your tears.

"Why is he like this? My mom was right I shouldn’t have taken this job" You said while having your head on his chest.

"What?? You can’t leave please, just don’t care about Jjong if he comes back" Key said.

"I don’t know maybe he tries to do the same mistakes again" You said standing up and sitting in your bed.

"Well then he got to go through me first" He said pointing on himself.

"Aigoo so cute!!" You said pinching his cheek.

"Outch" He wined while rubbing his cheek.

*Giggle*  "Are you always this funny oppa??" You asked.

"I don’t know, Shall we find out??" He said smiling.

"Huh?? What do you mean??" You asked tilting your head.

 

Without saying something he started to tickle you. You started to laugh really hard.

 

"Haha oppa stop it!! Haha it’s killing me!!" You said trying to get him of you.

"Beg for me to stop!!" He said smiling.

"Stop please, I will do anything" You said still laughing.

 

Soon he stopped tickle you and you sat up.

 

"You will do anything??" He said repeating what you said.

"Yeah" You said punching him lightly on his arm.

"Then would you like to go out and eat with me??" He said.

"I’d like to" You answered with a smile.

"Thanks" He said.

 

You and Key said beside each other for a while not saying anything but soon Key broke the silence.

 

"I think I need to go downstairs to the others" He said his neck.

"Okey bye" You said.

 

Before he stood up he quickly kissed you on the chin and went out from your room closing the door. You blushed while he was kissing you.

 

*Aish oppa sutch a tease*

 

You laid down in your bed and fell asleep.