17#

Shinee's Housekeeper

When jonghyun let go of the hug he smiled down at you and you couldn’t hold back anymore so you smiled back at him.

 

*cough*  "are you two done yet??" Onew said smiling like a at you both.

 

Jonghyun took your hand and walked to the others but then he stopped you from walking.

 

"Let me talk to them" Jonghyun said talking only so you could hear.

 

You just nodded and let go of his hand. You  saw him talking to them but you didn’t hear what they were talking about. Soon he came back to you and as he did Minho stretched and said “guys lets go I think were out of….Of umm??” Minho just looked at the others and as a light Taemin added “Were out of breakfast and lunch, we’ll be right back” Taemin took everyone out to go out for buying food and soon they were gone.

 

"What, was that all about??" You said looking at Jonghyun confused.

 

Jonghyun took your hand and walked with you to the couch not saying anything, and when you sat down with him he faced you.

 

"I got something to tell you" He started.

"What is it??" You asked.

 

He took a deep breath and then he let it out.

 

"I’m sorry for making you confused the past few days, I just don’t know how to handle girls at our dorm and then I always start to act weird and I can’t control it" He said looking down on his hands

"It’s okay, Minho told me everything when you left after the fight"

"What?!? He did!! Even about the other girls??" He said in a shock.

"Yup everything"

"Oh, then I think you know what I probably mean about everything??" He said looking up at you.

"I think so??" You said looking around trying not to get eye contact with him.

"Hmm…"

"And I should say sorry to you about what I said in the fight I really don’t hate you, and I shouldn’t had slapped you liked that I’m really sorry about everything that day"

"I accept your apologize" Jonghyun said.

"Yeah me to"

 

You took out your hand and smiled at him.

 

"What now??" He said looking at your hand and then at you.

"Just shake it, we’re friends again aren’t we??" You said still smiling.

"Yeah I think so"

 

He took your hand in his and shakes it and then let go.

 

* well this it awkward*

 

"When are they coming back??" You asked getting up from the couch.

"Don’t know?? It will sometimes take forever for them to get back home" Jonghyun said standing up.

"Want to go and look for them??" You said trying to drag him to the door.

"Yeah why not"

 

Jonghyun and you walked out from the dorm and started to look for them and it was a bit dark and chilly outside. When you and him walked down the sidewalk you automatically took your hand in his and Jonghyun looked down at you and saw you smiling. He looked to the other side and smiled to himself.

 

* it’s so nice to feel your hand against mine and to see your cute face again, I hope you can accept my feelings one day*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The end

Thanks so mutch to all you readers who followed the story till it's end. I hope you all liked it and that it was a good end. Please leave a comment about what you think about the story. And for me it's been a funny "jurney" to write this story and see what you all thought about it. It's been a great time!! THANKS!!!