5#

Shinee's Housekeeper

 

Previously at Shinee’s housekeeper

Jonghyun kissed you but it didn’t last long, soon he got a t-shirt on and was about to go down stairs.

"Are you coming??" Jonghyun smirked.

~~End~~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the breakfast you sat down in the sofa while looking through the channels for something interesting to come up.

 

* Nothing, nothing. Bleh isn’t there anything on television these days??*  You thought. Soon you felt someone sitting down next to you. You looked at the person and saw it was Jonghyun. He gently smiled at you but you looked away.

 

*Huh?? Why is she ignoring me??* jonghyun thought while starring at you.

 

"What??" You asked looking back at him with a confused face.

"Oh, nothing" He walked away in embarrassment.

"Aish!! What’s with him??" You asked yourself in a low tone.

 

Soon you started to feel sleepy and you laid down in the sofa dozing away in your dreams. Soon you woke up but you were still sleepy you noticed that you weren’t lying in the sofa, you was lying in your own bed.

 

"What?? How did I get here??" You looked at the clock and saw it was past midnight.

 

 

You tried to sleep but you couldn’t so you walked down as quiet as possible not trying to hit your toe again. You were still a little sleepy but you managed to get to the sofa, you lowered the volume on the TV so the boys wouldn’t wake up. Some minutes or hours later you heard footsteps coming from the stairs, you locked behind you and you saw Jonhyun again shirtless.

 

*What’s with him and the shirtless thing?? And why is he always around me when I’m alone??* You rolled your eyes and locked back at the TV again.

 

"What are you doing up this late??" He asks in a low tone while walking to you.

"I can’t sleep that’s all, how about you?? Why are you up this late??" You said still watching the TV.

"Same as you, can I sit down??" He asks in the polities way.

"Yeah why not" You said.

 

He sat down in the sofa next to you and it felt kind of awkward.

 

-

-

-

-

 

You fell asleep in the sofa but you didn’t feel the cold and hard sofa on your face instead it was warm and soft you were too tired to open your eyes and soon you felt asleep in Jonghyun’s arms. He smiled while looking down on you. He turned the TV of and was about to carry you up to your room when he met Key’s face.

 

"What are you doing with her Jjong??" He said while rubbing his eyes.

"She felt asleep and I wanted to carry her to her bedroom" He said looking down at you.

"Fine but you can’t fool me Jjong" Key walked back to his room and closed his door.

"Aish, what’s his problem??" Jonghyun said while he got you to your room.

 

He laid you down in the bed, covered you with the bed sheets and bent down to your level.

 

" I know that you are asleep and that you can’t hear me, but I think I might have fallen for you?? Saranghae" He kissed your forehead and went back to his own room. But what he didn’t know was that Key was peeking thought the door watching him.

 

Keys pov

I walked out from my room when I heard that Jonghyun was in ~~~~’s room I peeked through the door and I saw Jonghyun infront her face *what is he doing??* I thought while I was still watching. I heard him saying something, something about that she was sleeping or fallen for you. * What!!! Had he fallen for her!! It can’t be!!* Then I saw him kissing her * wtf, really Jjong!!* I clenched my fist and soon I was him standing up, I ran as fast but quietly to my room making just a little see-through through the door. Jonghyun came out from the room but before he walked to his he looked at her and smiled.

End of pov.