6# - 1

Shinee's Housekeeper

You woke up by a lot of noises in your room and soon you felt the one boys jumping in your bed telling you to wake up.

 

"Wake up ~~~~ Noona!! Wake up, wake up, wake up!!!" Taemin yelled.

"Taemin take it easy, try not to kill her!!" Onew said pushing him of the bed.

 

You sat up in your bed while rubbing your eyes.

 

"What’s going on guys??" You asked.

"Our manager told us that we didn’t have any schedule for today so we decided to go to a movie" Minho said holding the tickets.

"Cool, so when are you guys going??" You asked smiling.

"What do you mean by us?? You’re also coming" Key said.

"What?!? Really!! Thanks" You said.

 

-

-

-

 

You and the boys was ready to go to the movie, they were all dressed really nice. You had a pair of dark blue jeans a white t-shirt and a blue/white collage jacket. You and the guys sat down in a car that drove away to the movie.

 

-

-

-

 

You entered the building with the boys walking behind you. As you were walking you thought about the movie that you and the boys was going to see

 

*I hope it’s not a romantic movie* you thought while looking at Jonghyun, you blushed a little while thinking of it.

 

"Come on ~~~~!! We’re going to buy some drinks and popcorn!!" Key yelled to you.

"Oh, I’m coming!!" You yelled back while running to them in the line.

 

You and the boys was done buying drinks and other stuff and now you headed to the seats and for some reason you ended up sitting between Key and Jonghyun. You sat down with your popcorn and drink in your hands and the movie was about to start.