3#

Shinee's Housekeeper

You forgot to tell your mom that you were going to stay there for a couple of days but you didn’t care you could call her later. You took you big bag and walked in to the building and you saw allot of other bands in there. You greeted them as they walked by and they greeted back. Soon you saw their manager that you talked to yesterday, he also greeted you and told you to follow him to meet Shinee. You didn’t talk so much to him you just followed him until you stood in front of a big door, the manager opened it and when you walked in you saw 5 boys standing in front of you ready to welcome you in to their dorm, you blushed a little.

 

"Well I have to go now, take care ~~~~" The manager said and left you with the 5 boys.

 

Soon one of them started to talk to you.

 

"Hi I’m Minho, this is Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin"

"Hi" You said while waving your hand.

 

You took of your outerwear and got in the house, you sat down in one of the chairs in the kitchen.

 

"Can someone tell me where the bathroom is?? I need to take a shower" You asked the boys.

 

Minho came and showed where the bathroom was.

 

"Thanks Minho" You said looking away and blush.

"No problem" He said

 

Before he walked away he stopped and looked back at you.

 

"Oh and one thing, try not to blush so much we’re friends now"

 

Then he walked away with a smile on his face.

 

* Omg!! That was really awkward!! Whatever* you thought while closing the door after you.

 

-

-

-

 

After the shower you took on some comfortable clothes and walked down to the boys. You saw them sleeping on the big couch in the living room. You giggled and took some blankets and pillows. You gave everyone a pillow and a blanket, when you where done you accidently tripped on the carpet and landed right in Jonghyun’s arms, and yes he was you bias. You could feel his muscles through his shirt, and his breath. You blushed really hard and looked up on his face lucky for you it looked like he was still sleeping. You quietly ran up the stairs to your own room. While you did Jonghyun woke up and knew that you had tripped on him, he saw you running up the stairs and he smiled. You jumped in your bed and buried your face in the pillow.Soon you stood up and walked to your cell phone to call your mom, soon she picked up.

 

"Hi mom I forgot to tell you that I’m sleeping here for a couple of days.

"Oh, it’s okay their manager came and told me about it" Your mom said.

"Okey then bye"

"Bye"

 

You hang up and laid down on your bed again and soon you also fell asleep.