15# -1

Shinee's Housekeeper

You woke up feeling really tired. You walked down to the kitchen and when you did you looked at the couch seeing it was empty.

 

* What was he awake?? Where is he now??*

 

You looked through the whole kitchen and didn’t see any of the shinee’s members anywhere.

 

"That’s strange?? Where could they be??" You asked yourself while getting some breakfast.

 

At the dinner table you saw a pink note with blue letters, you picked it up and started to read it.

 

"We decided to wake up early to take Jonghyun to the hospital and see if he was alright, sorry if we didn’t wake you up before we left, we’ll be home soon. Take care"

                                            - Shinee.

 

"Oh well at least I’m not alone with Jonghyun like it used to be" You said sitting down in the kitchen to eat your breakfast.

 

-

-

-

 

After the breakfast you decided to give them a message, you took up your phone and texted Taemin.

 

"Hi saw your note, I’ll hope nothing bad happened to him, and please tell him I’m sorry"

 

You felt really sorry for Jonghyun, you didn’t know that those words would hurt him.

 

*flash back*

 

"Why do you keep following me like I’m sort of a magnet huh?? I’m not your mom!!" You said annoyed.

"What?? What are you talking about??" Jonghyun asked.

"You don’t know?? Hell my !! Why have you been Smirking and kissing me all the time and you always come to me when I’m alone!!" You said while you felt tears getting to your eyes.

 

"Well if this is the real you, then you Jonghyun!!" You said it right to his face and slapped him in the face, you ran to the door but stopped.

"And you know what?? I was I jerk who choose you as my Bias" You said walking or half running up to your room crying like hell.

 

* End of flash back*

 

You noticed your phone vibrate and told you that you got a new message. You picked it up and red it.

 

"Oh good morning noona, Yeah I’ll be happy to tell him and don’t worry I’ll make sure no one hears it. Oh and one more thing he will be fine nothing’s wrong with him we’ll be soon home"

 

Your lips formed a bright smile and you felt happy that he was okay and that you soon got to meet him again.