4#

Shinee's Housekeeper

You woke up and felt the bright sun on your face, you covered you face with your hands. You got dressed and went downstairs you saw a note on the table saying:

 

We didn’t have anything to make our breakfast with, we will come back soon.

                              - Shinee

 

You smiled and went upstairs again so rest but when you did you hit your toe right in the stairs, you whined as you jumped around holding your foot in your hands.

 

"Yah!! Can’t I get some rest guys!!"

 

You heard someone said coming down the stairs. You saw Jonghyn in only some pajamas pants and messy hair. You lost control of your balance and fell on your on the floor.

 

"Oh I’m sorry ~~~~ I didn’t know you were awake" Jonghyun said. He smiled and walked in front of you. You tried your best to not blush hard as yesterday.

"No its okay I’ve should have checked if someone still where at home" You smiled.

 

You stood up and tried not to look at his reveling abs.

 

"You should go back and sleep, I will try my best to be quiet" You said feeling nervous.

 

"I’m awake now, and I’m not that kind of human that can go back to sleep that easy" 

 

He walked in to the kitchen and sat down in a chair.

 

"Oh, I understand. Well the others went to the store to get some breakfast"

 

"Fine, I’m at my room if you need me" He walked up the stairs and in to his room.

 

You went to the bathroom locking the door.

 

*Omg!! Calm down ~~~~ just calm down* you thought, while looking in the mirror you saw that you had blushed.

 

* I hope he didn’t see it* you thought again while touching your cheeks.

 

Soon you heard a door opened and you heard voices, you knew it was the others. You unlocked the door and went to greet them.

 

" ~~~~ you’re awake" Taemin said while giving you a hug.

"Yeah I am, and I’m really hungry" You said while rubbing your empty stomach.

"Fine we will start making the breakfast, can you go and tell Jonghyun??" Minho said.

"Okay, thanks Minho" You said and you went up to Jonghyun’s door, you knocked on it several times but he didn’t answer. You decided to open the door and look inside, His room wasn’t messy at all it looked really clean, you looked over on the bed and see Jonghyun sleeping.

 

* Not a person who can go back to sleep easy,My * 

 

"Jonghyun?? Are you awake??" You wisperd to him, but he didn’t answer.

 

You walked up to him and stood next to his bed. You poked him but he didn’t wake up.

 

*Aish, what am I going to do??* You thought while looking at him.

 

You again saw his messy hair and his muscular arms. You couldn’t help it you blushed. You bent over and soon you were really close to his face.

 

"Jonghyn, wake up" You wisped again but still no awnser.

 

*Kim Jonghyun you give me no choice*

 

you started to tickle him witch made him laugh and soon he was awake.

 

"Hahaha stop it!! Stop tickle me!!" He said between his laugh.

 

He grabbed your arms witch made you stop tickle him, he saw it was you and he couldn’t stop looking in your eyes. He was about to kiss you when Key yelled from downstairs.

 

"Yah!! come down the breakfast is ready!!" Key yelled.

"Umm….. I forgot to tell you about the break-"

 

Jonghyun kissed you but it didn’t last long, soon he got a t-shirt on and was about to go down stairs.

 

"Are you coming??" Jonghyun smirked.

 

Without saying something you got of the bed and went downstairs with him. The breakfast was really awkward and none of the boys or you said a word.