11#

Shinee's Housekeeper

You walked down the stairs and you saw Key in a black suit. You saw the boys getting up and walked next to Key. You blushed a little while walking down to them.

 

"Wow, you look so pretty noona" Taemin said.

 

* Giggles*  "Thanks Taemin"

 

You took Key’s arm and you two walked out to the car and drove away.

 

"Where are we going Key??" You asked.

"It’s a secret" He said smiling.

 

In a long time driving he stopped at some kind of cave.

 

"What are we doing here?" You asked looking at him.

"You’ll see" Key said.

 

Key walked up to you and without thinking he picked you up bridal style.

 

"Key what are you doing??" You asked looking at him.

"I don’t want your dress to be destroyed by the rocks or if you would fall"

 

You blushed at the idea to keep you safe and that you could feel his heart beat right through his chest.

When he had walked a bit he asked you to close your eyes and you did as he told you. He let go of you and you could feel the grass touching your foot on the edge of your high heels. You soon also felt his hands grabbing your waist as he walked with you a bit.

 

"You can open your eyes now ~~~~" He said letting you go.

 

You opened your eyes and saw some candles standing safe above the ground around a blanket and a basket full of food.

 

 

"Omg Key I-I don’t know what to say"

 

You looked so amazed about everything he had done to you and how beautiful if was.

 

"Just sit down and eat with me" He said smiling.

 

He took your hand and walked with you to the blanket and sat down. And when you and Key sat down he let go of your hand and got the food out from the basket.

 

"It’s so much food in it, have you made it all by yourself??" You asked smiling at him.

"Yes here taste it" He said smiling back and gave you a piece of the food ( A/n I don’t usually know what you eat at a picnic so just think about the stuff that you know that you eat)

 

You and Key had really fun together at the picnic. You soon noticed Key moving closer to you but you didn’t want to ruin it for him so you just stayed still and soon he sat close to you.

 

"Um… ~~~~ what do you think about all this?? What do you think about me??" He asked shyly.

"I really think you’re sweet Key. And what you did, the food and all was really cute" You gave him an eye smile.

"Thanks I guess" He said looking down at the ground.

"What?? Did I do something wrong?" You said looking at him concerned.

"No!! Not at all it’s just…." He stopped talking.

"It’s just what Key??" You said.

"I think I like you" He said blushing hoping you didn’t see, but you did.

"Oh Key, I didn’t know??" You said surprised.

"So?? Do you have the same feelings for me??" He said still blushing

"Umm….."