7# - 2

Shinee's Housekeeper

After some minutes had passed you had ate all you popcorn and drank up all of your drink so you placed the empty bottle and popcorn box under your chair, while you placed them under your seat you looked at Key who was sleeping.

 

* What?? How can he sleep now??*

 

You looked at the other side and the first thing your eyes could see was Jonghyun you saw that he was really focused on the movie. You smiled at him. Soon after drinking so much soda you needed to go to the bathroom and the only one you could tell was of course Jonghyun since Key was sleeping and the others was too far away from you. Just when you were about to tell him you forgot how close your face was to his and BAMM!! You were now kissing him. Your eyes widen as you saw Jonghyun kissing you. You broke the kiss and ran out and in to the girls bathroom. You couldn’t think clear, you just kissed your bias in Shinee.

 

*omg!! What to do, what to do!!*

 

You walked around in the bathroom not knowing what to do and you had forgotten that you needed to pee. You stopped walking around and got to the mirror on the wall. You touched your lips and you smiled while thinking about the kiss. You wanted it to last longer, his lips felt soft against yours and if his was about to fit your lips and only yours.

 

"Are you okay in there ~~~~??" A voice said and you could clearly know that the voice belonged to Jonghyun.

"Yes, just hold on a minute"

 

You the water and splashed some in your face, you took some paper to dry your face with and after that you walked out to him.

 

"I’m sorry for what happened in there" Jonghyun said looking at you.

"No it’s fine" You said blushing.

 

Soon you saw Minho coming to you and Jonghyun.

 

"What’s wrong Minho??" You asked.

"Can you guys maybe help me with Key?? He is so heavy!!" Minho wined.

"Yeah don’t worry" You said walking next to Minho back to the seat where Key was and Jonghyun followed behind.

 

-

-

-

 

You and Shinee got safe back home and everyone was tired so they walked to their rooms ready to fall asleep. You walked to your room and closed the door. When you nearly started to sleep you noticed Jonghyun standing in the door opening. You sat up from your bed.

 

"Oh Jonghyun, what do you want now??" You asked.

 

Jonghyun walked to your bed and bent down to your level. You rubbed your eyes to see better. Your eyes landed on his and you couldn’t take your eyes away from him you felt like you were glued to his eyes every time you looked at him. Without saying something Jonghyun slammed his lips against yours again, he broke the kiss fast and got to the door when he was about to leave he looked back at you with a smirk on his face, and with that he walked to his own room leaving you speechless.