8#

Shinee's Housekeeper

You woke up smelling something delicious downstairs. You got up from the bed and yawned while putting on some clothes. You walked downstairs and noticed the delicious smell got stronger by every step you took. When you reached the kitchen you saw Key making breakfast to you and the boys.

 

"Hmmm, it smells really nice Key" You said while sitting down in a chair.

"Thanks" He said smiling.

 

He took out 6 plates some Silverware and glasses, he then took the breakfast in each plate and put it on the table and he did that at every seat. Every plate got one knife one fork and of course one glass. You just sat on the chair watching him getting the breakfast and the table setting’s done.

 

"Wow, it looks really nice" You said standing next to Key to look at what he had done.

"Thanks I tried my best" He said giggling.

"I’ll go and get the others" You said walking away.

 

You walked up from the stairs and got in each one’s room to wake them up, it was kind of hard but you manage to do it anyways. Everyone followed behind you yawning and rubbed their eyes but soon they all “woke up” and felt the smell ( A/n He was making some pancakes with syrup and butter ) You held a distance from Jonghyun the hole breakfast thinking of yesterday.

 

* Flash back *

 

You and Shinee got safe back home and everyone was tired so they walked to their rooms ready to fall asleep. You walked to your room and closed the door. When you nearly started to sleep you noticed Jonghyun standing in the door opening. You sat up from your bed.

"Oh Jonghyun, what do you want now??" You asked.

Jonghyun walked to your bed and bent down to your level. You rubbed your eyes to see better. Your eyes landed on his and you couldn’t take your eyes away from him you felt like you were glued to his eyes every time you looked at him. Without saying something Jonghyun slammed his lips against yours again, he broke the kiss fast and got to the door when he was about to leave he looked back at you with a smirk on his face, and with that he walked to his own room leaving you speechless.

 

* End of flash back *

 

You snapped out from your thoughts when Onew started to talk to you.

 

"Hey ~~~~ Noona? The breakfast is over…. What were you thinking about??" He asked while leaning his head.

"Oh, nothing….. It’s nothing" You said smiling but glanced on Jonhyun who was behind Onew and listen to your conversation.

 

You took your plate glass and silverware in to the dishwasher and closed it you pressed on different settings, then pressed another button to make the dishwasher to clean the plates and everything.

 

-

-

-

 

Even though you tried to avoid Jonghyun all day you failed. He was like a magnet stuck to you and soon you had enough of it.

 

"Jonghyun can I talk to you??" You said with your arms crossed.

 

* This is not going to end well* Taemin wisperd to Minho.

 

You got out from the house and went on the backyard with Jonghyun it was kind of cold but you didn’t care. You turned around and faced him.

 

"Why do you keep following me like I’m sort of a magnet huh?? I’m not your mom!!" You said annoyed.

"What?? What are you talking about??" Jonghyun asked.

"You don’t know?? Hell my !! Why have you been Smirking and kissing me all the time and you always come to me when I’m alone!!" You said while you felt tears getting to your eyes.

 

Jonghyun didn’t say anything he just stood there dumbfounded and got nothing to say.

 

"Well if this is the real you, then you Jonghyun!!" You said it right to his face and slapped him in the face, you ran to the door but stopped.

"And you know what?? I was a jerk who choose you as my Bias" You said walking or half running up to your room crying like hell.

 

Jonghyun was still standing outside and he remembered the words you said to him, they got right to his heart. He took his hand on his chin right where you slapped him, He didn’t know what to do so he just ran off.