10#

Shinee's Housekeeper

You woke up in your bed while rubbing your eyes, you yawned while you got dressed and walked down. You walked down finding the others sitting around the dinner table eating breakfast.

"Hey oppa, why didn’t you awake me??" You asked looking at Key.

"Oh, Mianhe I just didn’t want to ruin your beauty sleep" He said smiling.

"Aish!! Get a room you two!!" Minho said rolling his eyes.

 

You giggled and sat down at the dinner table with them. After the breakfast you was about to walk up to your room when you heard Taemin and Key talk, you sat down almost at the top of the stairs at the 2nd floor.

 

"I wonder when Jonghyun is coming home again?" Key asked.

"Yeah but why did they fight yesterday? Do you think there is something going on between them??" Taemin said.

"I don’t know but I’ll think this conversation stays between us" Key said.

 

* Omg, I feel so sad about them, this all my fault*

 

You walked up to your room and sat down on the bed, you felt like crying again. Some minutes later you heard your door open, you looked up and saw Minho’s face in the door.

 

"Hey, can I come in??" He said.

*Sighs*  "Yeah why not" You said.

 

Minho came in and sat down in your bed next to you.

 

"So do you might want to explain why you and Jonghyun fighted yesterday??" Minho said looking at you.

 

* What? Why does he want to know??*

 

You looked at him confused but in your eyes he could tell that you where sad.

 

"Well I think it’s hard for you to explain but can you at least try??" He said.

"He’s such a jerk, Why is he always around me all the time??" You said.

"Can you maybe explain a little better so I could understand??" He said.

"When I got here he started to do weird things to me, he started to kiss me and he smirked at me all the time!!" You said feeling like crying.

"Oh not again" Minho said face palming himself.

"What? What do you mean??" You said confused.

"He started to do that to the other girls he had dated before and they broke up nearly the first day, but you are the first girl who got this far"

"What!! He had been with other girls??" You asked surprised.

"Yeah, he’s a kpop star you know" He said.

"But weren’t you supposed to date when you guys got a little older??" You said.

"No, our manager told us to date if we wanted and we said yes of course but that was the wrong decision we ever made because we didn’t know that Jonghyun was like that at all and we can’t change the past you know"

"I understand" You nodded.

"But you and Jonghyun may bet to be friends again of you just started over with him??" He said smiling.

"WHAT!! No I don’t want to start over!!" You said crossing your arms.

"fine but think about it" He said.

"I will" You answered.

 

Minho was about to get out from your room when Key yelled from downstairs.

 

"~~~~ Are you done yet!!"

"Huh, what was that all about??" Minho asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh I forgot!! I promised Key to go out and eat with him" You said while walking to your closet.

"I’ll be down soon!!" You yelled at Key.

"Okay have fun then" He said walking down.

 

* is there something going on between them??* Minho thought.

 

In some hours you where done

L6356+WHITE+RM30.jpg

 

When you walked downstairs you saw Key in a black suit.