1#

Shinee's Housekeeper

You just graduated out from School and you didn’t have any job. You sighed while lying down on your bed, you started to read a book. The time just passed by when you soon heard your mom enter you room.

 

"Hi sweetie, what are you doing??" Your mom asked.

"Hi nothing just reading a book" You answered with a smile.

"Oh, I see….. Do you mind going down the store to buy me some things I need for dinner??" Your mom asked while walking to you.

"Sure why not" You gladly took the list from your mom that you needed to buy.

"Put on some clothes honey, it’s really cold outside" You mom yelled at you.

"I will, thanks for telling me!!" You yelled back.

 

And she was right it was really cold, you could see the snow falling down from the dark sky and the frost on the windows of allot of houses. You walked down to the store and went in. You took up the note that your mother gave you and looked on it what you needed to buy. When you found everything you needed you where about to walk to the line where you buy for the stuff but someone tapped you shoulder witch made you turn around. You saw a man in a suit looking at you.

 

"Hi is there a problem sir??" You asked the man.

"No but can I ask you something??" He asked you.

"Yeah sure" You smiled

"Are you good at cleaning cook and so on??"

 

*What why is he asking me this?? Is he a stalker??* 

"Y-yeah I am, why??"

 

"Do you want to be a housekeeper for Shinee?? I’ve asked others but they just turn me down"

 

You didn’t believe what you just heard, you as a housekeeper!! At Shinee’s dorm!!! You where shocked.

 

"I-I’ll think about it" That was the only thing that came out from your mouth.

"Really?!? Thanks here is my card the number is at the backside, just call me when you have decided"

 

You walked out from the store with a big smile on your face.

 

*Am I really going to be their Housekeeper, I think I need to tell mom about this?!?! OMG!! This must be a dream!!!* You thought while disappearing in the dark and back home