Meeting His Friends? ...Oh Gosh.

I'm Only Shy on the Outside!

 

 
 
My goal set by Eunhye in the morning: Learn Chanyeol's group of friends' names by the end of this week.
 
Seems easy enough...! Do... Koon... Kyun...?Soon?
 
...
 
Kim J-J... Jung? Joo.... Joon? Myung...? 
 
... 
 
 Okay, never mind... 
 
New goal: Learn Chanyeol's group of friends' names by the end of this century. 
 
I think that seems like more of a realistic goal. 
 
---
 
I stood there in front of Jung seonsaengnim's classroom as Chanyeol continued to bother me with questions and attempts to start a conversation. I pretended like I couldn't hear him and ignored him, hoping he would give up... He never did. I quietly sighed... I sigh quite a lot... 
 
"...Haha, isn't that funny?" 
 
"Hey, what's your favorite color?"
 
"Why won't you answer me~!"
 
"You know I won't give up." 
 
"HyeRi! HyeRi! HyyyeRriii~!" 
 
I was slightly irritated, no, at this point I was very, VERY irritated. He wouldn't give up, no matter what. Why did I have to answer him anyways? Besides the fact that I'm being rude by not... Fine... 
 
"C-Chanyeol, why are you asking so many questions?" I finally spoke up. 
 
His face lightened up, "You finally spoke to me!" 
 
"Yeah... I did." 
 
He grinned and said, "Well, the reason is... if we're going to be friends, we have to have at least some decent conversations!" 
 
"Uh-huh, okay. Um... Hi?" ...What? I didn't know what else to say...! 
 
"Hi," he replied as he laughed at my response. 
 
---
 
We actually had some nice conversations, consisting mostly of him asking questions and me answering them. We entered the classroom, and immediately started taking notes on Jung seonsaengnim's command... With every line she wrote, someone fell asleep... She never noticed, so I guess it was fine...
 
---

 
Chanyeol walked up to me again... Insisting that I meet his friends. Great. I didn't even get a chance to memorize all their names... Not like that matters because I didn't even know who was who. 
 
"For the last time, no."
 
"Please~? I'm sure it'll be fine!" He pleaded. 
 
"Why?!" 
 
"Just because! Please, please, pleeeaaassse~?"
 
"O-okay, okay! Just please stop with the whining!" I gave in. I can actually kind of speak to him... Very quietly... At least his ears pick my words up. 
 
"Yay, lets go!" He grabbed my arm, dragging towards the group. 
 
"W-what?! You meant now?!" I didn't ask Eunhye who was who yet! 
 
I'M NOT READY FOR THIS YET! 
 
"Of course I did!" He laughed. Before I could pull away (Which I doubt I could even do, considering the fact that his grip on my wrist was strong) we reached his friends... "Hey guys!"
 
"Oh hey- Who's that?" A tan, shorter guy who... Many girls were staring at.
 
"This is Kim HyeRi, she's my friend!" He replied. I sighed. I wouldn't say we were exactly... Friends...
 
"Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Do Kyungsoo," a guy with big eyes said. 
 
"H-hello," I whispered as my head slowly ducked down. 
 
"Omo, she's so cute~!" Kyungsoo exclaimed as he got closer to me. I slowly slid away. He chuckled and backed up, "She's shy." 
 
"Do you know who we are?" The first guy who had spoken said bluntly. 
 
"Hey, don't be rude!" Chanyeol sternly said. 
 
"U-um... Kind of?" 
 
"Hm... Then you must know who I am." He's really... Weird. And also a bit rude. 
 
"You're... U-uh..." Think HyeRi! "A-are you... Oh... Sehun-ssi?" Oh my gosh. Wait, that is one of their names, right?! 
 
The rest of the group burst into laugher as I stood there confused with wide eyes. Then I realized, he wasn't Oh Sehun... Who was he? 
 
"I'm Oh Sehun, not him~!" a younger boy replied. I turned to the direction of the voice. 
 
"O-oh my gosh, I am so s-sorry!" I quickly and quietly apologized. I bowed and ducked my head down in shame... Why'd I even answer? 
 
"It's fine," he smiled. I turned to the tan skinned guy looking at me... I don't think he was very pleased... "By the way, he's Jongin," Sehun said. 
 
My eyes widened in realization. "O-oh my gosh, I-I just remembered your n-names and I-I didn't know who you guys were and-" 
 
They started to laugh, once again. 
 
"It's fine! By the way, I'm Kim JoonMyeon," a guy, who was apparently Kim JoonMyeon, said. 
 
I sighed in relief. At least I didn't offend them... Except maybe that Jongin guy... 
 
"Oh, and I'm Byun Baekhyun," the last guy said, who I almost didn't notice because he was so calm and quiet. 
 
"By the way, how old are you exactly?" JoonMyeon asked. "Just so we know what to refer to you as."
 
"O-oh, I was born December 7, so I'll turn 15 this year." 
 
"Oh, so your only months younger than Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol!" JoonMyeon replied, kindly. "I'm a third year, by the way." 
 
"Then your my noona~!" Sehun said. "Can we call you that?"
 
"Can we just call you HyeRi?" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo both asked
 
"S-sure...?" I hesitantly said. Why do I always say yes?! Or at least give in. 
 
"Than you can call me Oppa," JoonMyeon offered. 
 
"O-okay." 
 
"Yah, Jongin! See? She's older than you! Apologize for being rude," Kyungsoo scolded. 
 
"Isn't it obvious that she's older? She's my friend," Chanyeol spoke. 
 
"Well, you can have first year friends..."
 
"True," Chanyeol replied. 
 
"Jongin, apologize!" Kyungsoo demanded again. 
 
"Yeah, sorry..." He mumbled, "What ever..." 
 
"Yah, I heard that!" Kyungsoo smacked him on the head. 
 
"Hyung~! That hurt!" 
 
... 
 
"So, these are my friends! See, I told you it wouldn't be that bad," Chanyeol spoke up. 
 
"Except for the fact I basically just offended Jongin-ssi," I murmured, regretting my answer. 
 
"It's fine! Your not offended, are you JongIn?" Chanyeol cheerfully asked. 
 
I stood there, my mouth wide open in disbelief. How the heck did he hear me?!
 
"Well..." Kyungsoo immediately glared at Jongin. "N-nope, not at all!" 
 
"See? He's fine," Kyungsoo replied kindly as be smiled towards me. 
 
I awkwardly smiled back and stood there silently. Luckily, the bell saved me and I turned to walk to my class. 
 
"HyeRi!" 
 
I turned around to see Kyungsoo and Baekhyun still there. "Would you like to join us for lunch?" Kyungsoo asked first. 
 
"U-uh..." I wanted to decline, but looking at their cheerful faces... I couldn't. "Sure?" I said unsurely. 
 
"Great!" Baekhyun replied happily. 
 
"O-okay... Bye?" I said, cautiously and slowly started to walk away. 
 
"Bye!" 
 
I sighed once they were out of sight. What was I going to do now...? Why couldn't I just decline? 
 
 
---
 
OMG, this chapter is really bad! I'm so sorry! >___< I'll try to improve as time goes on! Oh, yeah! Just so you know, I made Kyungsoo the same age as Baekhyun and Chanyeol in my story and... Yeah... =___=" 
 
Thank you for reading!