Love Letter?

I'm Only Shy on the Outside!

 

 
 
Chanyeol's POV
 
"HyeRi-ah!" I called out to her as I saw her walk down the hall. She hesitantly turned back to me. 
 
"Hi..."
 
"About the help..."
 
"Sorry, not today... I'm... Busy," she said as she avoid my gaze. Why? 
 
"O-oh... That's fine. I was going to say... Lets just forget about it, it seems like you don't have anytime," I replied, hurt. Why did I feel hurt? 
 
"Yeah," she agreed, seeming uncomfortable. "Is that all you wanted to say?"
 
"E-eh?" I was taken back by her statement. It was... Colder than usual? "Y-yeah."
 
"I'll be leaving then," she turned around and walked away. 
 
"B-bye..." I watched her back as she left. 
 
---
 
Hyeri's POV
 
That felt... Horrible. Maybe I did want him to help me... I felt like I wanted to cry. I bit my lip as I tried to stop. Why was I even avoiding him? Why did it hurt so much to like someone...? Well, who doesn't like you back... 
 
"HyeRi-ah, what did you- What's wrong?" Eunhye came up to me, concerned. 
 
"What do you mean?" I tried to act fine. 
 
"You look like you're-"
 
"Got to go to class!" I quickly said as I tried to get away from her. She quickly grabbed my wrist.
 
"Why are you so much stronger than me?!" I said in frustration. I looked around and saw people giving us weird looks. 
 
"Let go of my wrist Eunhye," I whispered. "It was nothing."
 
Then the bell rang. She still didn't let go. 
 
"You're explaining to me after school," she firmly stated as she let go of my sore wrist. 
 
---
 
Jongin's POV
 
"Chanyeol hyung," I said as I saw him waking out of the school. 
 
"Oh, hi," he said dully. 
 
"Whoa, what's wrong with you?" I asked.
 
"I don't know," he mumbled. "I'm confused."
 
"... About what exactly?"
 
"HyeRi..."
 
I groaned in frustration. I don't care if he's my hyung, he's a clueless retard. 
 
"Well, what wrong?" I asked, pretending as if I didn't know. 
 
"HyeRi is avoiding me..." Oh my god, HyeRi noona... You idiot. 
 
"And?"
 
"And I feel hurt." 
 
"Well, I wonder why!" I sarcastically called out. 
 
"Yah! Do you know something I don't?!" 
 
"Psh, of course I don't know anything," I rolled my eyes. 
 
"Yah, Kim Jongin! Tell me what you know!" Chanyeol demanded. 
 
"... Have you ever liked a girl before?" 
 
Chanyeol thought about it for a while...
 
"Now that you mention it... No," Chanyeol seemed suprised himself.
 
I huffed out, frustrated. "You're so... Stupid."
 
"Yah, Im your hyung!" Chanyeol yelled, offended. "And I am not stupid. For your information, I am getting straight... B's and I would like to think that's smarter than many people in-"
 
"OH MY GOD," I cut him off. "I don't mean THAT kind of smart. And besides straight B's isn't THAT good either, even I'M getting better grades."
 
"YAH! Did you just call me so you could insult me?!" Chanyeol started to become irritated. "Because if you did-"
 
"Think about what I said hyung!" 
 
"About liking someone?! What does that have anything to do with- Oh..."
 
"Do you understand now?" I said expectantly. 
 
"Are you trying to say I like HYERI?" Chanyeol said. "That's... Ridiculous!"
 
"Yah, that's insulting noona!" I pouted. "And just think of the possibility!"
 
"She YOUR GIRLFRIEND. How could I like her?" Chanyeol laughed in denial. "AND WHY ARE YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SAYING THIS TO ME?" 
 
CRAP. I totally forgot I was supposed to be dating her...
 
"... Hyung, I was just worried that you did... I liked a friend too, it's possible. Don't act like it's not," I replied, irritated at his stupidity. 
 
He loudly gasped. Does he finally realize-
 
"Are you trying to break up with her?"
 
"... WHAT?"
 
"It all makes sense! With you trying to get me to say that I like YOUR GIRLFRIEND. You must like someone else!" Chanyeol said. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER?"
 
"WHOA, CALM DOWN HYUNG. You aren't getting the point!"
 
"You better not break up with HyeRi!" Chanyeol remarked as he started to stomped away. I saw him hesitate for a bit then start again. He must have realized what he had said... Why must my hyung be so stupid? 
 
But ...
 
Was I allowed to say all of that to him? 
 
---
EunHye's POV
 
I snuck up behind HyeRi as she quickly fast-walked down the halls to the door.
 
"HyeRi~" I called out as I grabbed her from behind. She let out a terrified shriek.
 
"YAH, YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" 
 
"Sorry," I sheepishly smiled and then people started to look. I groaned as I saw HyeRi fidget under their looks. How was I going to get her to talk?
 
"I'm coming over, no buts," I stated as I dragged her out of the school building as she started trying to kick me. 
 
---
 
Hyeri's POV 
 
I sat with her legs crossed on my bed as I pouted. "I hate you."
 
"I know," She sweetly smiled. "So, why were you sad today?"
 
"I-I wasn't!"
 
"You know you stutter when you lie, right?"
 
"Ugh... Fine! It was Chanyeol, HAPPY?"
 
"WHAT DID THAT IDIOT DO NOW? I WILL KILL HIM AND-" 
 
"CALM DOWN," I shriek, interrupting her. "It was what I did."
 
"... What did you do this time?" 
 
I sighed and grumbled, "I'm avoiding him..."
 
"WHY?!" She yelled. "ARE YOU THAT MUCH OF AN IDIOT? CONFESS."
 
"Yah, you make it seem like confessing is no big deal!" I yelled. "CAN YOU DO IT? YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL ME WHO YOUR CRUSH IS!"
 
"... I'm sorry I said anything," Eunhye replied as she looked down. I immediately felt bad. 
 
"It's fine... You want to help me?" I tried to brighten up her mood. 
 
"... Can I?"
 
"Sure."
 
"HOW ABOUT A LOVE LETTER?!" She happily yelled out. Well she recovered quickly... 
 
"But how will this work when I'm 'dating' Jongin?" I questioned. 
 
"Well... Lets write one then plan this out!" 
 
"Sure, sure." Thats the easiest, I'll be sure never to give it to him. 
 
"Lets get started!" 
 
I rolled my eyes, but still smiled. 
 
 
---
 
IM SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING! I'VE ONLY BEEN UPLOADED MY COAUTHOR STORY! TT~TT IM SORRRRYYY! 
 
AND IS THIS CHAPTER CORRECT? DOES IT MATCH WITH THE REST OF THE STORY? ITS BEEN A WHILE AND I DONT EVEN KNOW
 
SORRY BUT Once again, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY CALLED: THE HORRIBLY UNROMANTIC GIRL  (SHINEE MINHO+OC, TAEMIN+OTHER OC)
 
AND IF U LIKE TEEN TOP AND GUYXGUY, CHECK OUT MYNNIMON12 AND MY STORY: FROM EX-FRIENDS TO BOYFRIENDS