Jongin Agrees with the Plan... According to Eunhye.

I'm Only Shy on the Outside!

 

 
 
I was sitting at my desk doing my homework when my cell phone started to ring. 
 
"Hello?" I answered my phone still doing homework, without checking the number. 
 
"HyeRi-ah~!" I heard Eunhye's voice.
 
"Eunhye? Why are you calling? If you're asking for 'homework help' again I already said I won't give you the answer-"
 
"It's not for homework, geez! I was calling to discuss my plan," Eunhye answered. 
 
"What plan?" I pretended not to know. 
 
"Stop acting! Oh, wait one second."
 
"Okay..." 
 
I waited a while before I suddenly heard a males voice, "Why are we doing this again?" 
 
"Jongin?" I said, recognizing his voice.
 
"HyeRi noona? Hi!" Jongin replied. 
 
"Tah-Dah! I merged your calls together, now we can all discuss together!" Eunhye said. 
 
"Can we not do the plan and tell everyone the truth? I'm not dating Jongin, I like Chanyeol!" 
 
"And I like Kyungsoo hyung!" Jongin stated. 
 
"That's why we need the plan! Well, you two at least. You guys are in love with idiots, no offense, so this'll just get them to realize their feelings for you guys!" Eunhye explained. 
 
"Hey, they are not idiots!" Jongin replied, standing up for Kyungsoo and Chanyeol 
 
"Yeah and I'm still not convinced this plan will work. Lets give up on it," I said. 
 
"I agree with noona!" 
 
"See? He agrees with me!" Eunhye said loudly. 
 
"What?! He was obviously agreeing with me!" 
 
"Hey, you're not his only noona! I'm his noona too!" Eunhye argued. 
 
"I was talking about HyeRi noona," Jongin said. 
 
"See? He said Eunhye noona!" Eunhye lied. 
 
"Are you deaf? He said HyeRi, not Eunhye!" 
 
"How would I deaf when I was replying to you all this time?" 
 
"Ugh, never mind!" I groaned. 
 
"Are you admitting I'm right?" 
 
"Yeah, yeah," I replied, obviously not able to win. 
 
"Haha, I'm right! Jongin does agree with me," she said triumphantly. 
 
"But I don't..." 
 
"Yes, Jongin. I know how much you agree with my plan," Eunhye replied.
 
"But-"
 
"Anyways," Eunhye cut him off, "Let's start talking about my plan since you two both agree." 
 
"But-"
 
"Just say she's right Jongin," I said in defeat.
 
"Fine, only for you noona..." Jongin replied. "So... What exactly are we doing in this plan?" 
 
"Aw, thank you Jongin," Eunhye said. I rolled my eyes although she couldn't see. "Well, it's obviously what you two are going to do. You're going to act as a couple!"
 
"..."
 
"..."
 
"Don't have that kind of reaction! It'll work, in the end you'll thank me!" 
 
"Sure..." I said. "Sure..." 
 
"Are you doubting me again?" 
 
"Wasn't it obvious?" I replied. 
 
"Well, you two better be good actors, well an actor and actress, because starting from tomorrow you two are going to be a loving couple!" Eunhye explained. 
 
"..." 
 
"... So what happens if we don't...?" Jongin replied cautiously.
 
"... Do you really want to know? I can't have you run away before the plan starts..." 
 
"Um... Yes...?" Jongin said unsurely. "Wait what do you mean by run away...?"  
 
"You don't want to know? Good! But seriously, don't you dare try to run away from me, I'll find you."
 
 Oh my gosh Eunhye, you sound like a... killer? Someone that's insane? A stalker? I don't know, but I do know she sounded very threatening and terrifying...
 
"B-but I said-"
 
"No. I heard you the first time Jongin, geez. No need to restate it, although I wanted to tell you, it's okay if you don't want to hear it. I won't be offended, don't worry."
 
"..."
 
"..."
 
"Is that it? So, make sure to act tomorrow, I make sure of it... Okay bye~!" Eunhye hanged up.
 
...
 
"What just happened?" I asked blankly to myself. 
 
---
 
I arrive at school cautiously looking everywhere. Why? Because I wanted to avoid my best friend as much as possible.
 
"HyeRi~!"
 
Oh my god, run. 
 
"HyeRi-ah, don't you dare try to run away. I can easily catch you." That was true... Might as well not waste my energy.
 
I looked towards her... At least she didn't have Jongin with her. Wait...
 
"I brought Jongin too," she said as she pulled out Jongin who was hiding behind her. 
 
I groaned. "Now what?"
 
"Obviously you two act, but only when your two idiots are around," Eunhye replied. 
 
"Act as friends...?" 
 
"Of course not... As a couple! Why are you two not friends? That's the only reason you'd have to act," Eunhye retorted. 
 
"What? No, of course we're friends!" I replied hastily. 
 
"Then there's no need to act as friends."
 
"You knew what I meant."
 
"I know I did," she replied.
 
"Oh here they come!" Eunhye said excited. I turned around to see Chanyeol amd Kyungsoo walking through the gate side by side having a conversation.
 
 Oh great... 
 
---
 
Hi~! Yay, I updated, lol xD Anyways, I hope this chapter was okay... Please tell me if there's any mistakes~ Hope you liked it~! 
 
And btw I writing a new story called 'Why Are You So Annoyingly Cute?' About Infinite's maknae Sungjong~! ^^ Lol, don't worry, I won't create a whole new chapter just to advertise it :P 
 
 
 
 
Sorry for advertising!